What's new

Lyari Operation

Should be done , but people will have the same argument unless its throughout pakistan , what good will it be in karachi , you cant seal it there are no borders etc ... we need to start from the head , i mean we have god damn illegal weapons factories ... next door BLA armed to the teeth

brother the amount of target killings in karachi doesn't match all 3 other provinces combined! and first thing first start from karachi and work your way upto NWFP!

Should be done , but people will have the same argument unless its throughout pakistan , what good will it be in karachi , you cant seal it there are no borders etc ... we need to start from the head , i mean we have god damn illegal weapons factories ... next door BLA armed to the teeth

so police needs to watch out n establish check points on city borders

brother the amount of target killings in karachi doesn't match all 3 other provinces combined! and first thing first start from karachi and work your way upto NWFP!

yes, but the weapons come from outside, no body can smuggle weapons from arabian sea

so police needs to watch out n establish check points on city borders

yes, but the weapons come from outside, no body can smuggle weapons from arabian sea

yes true that but atleast liyari is a start. So this is good. secondly there is an operation already going on in NWFP and i am sure the army is insuring no smuggling happens. all the gun markets of DARA and Waziristan are colsed.

I believe weapons are being made in karachi & who knows even coming throughh the port from other countries. Pakistan might be importing them from port through corrupt customs officers!

yes true that but atleast liyari is a start. So this is good. secondly there is an operation already going on in NWFP and i am sure the army is insuring no smuggling happens. all the gun markets of DARA and Waziristan are colsed.

I believe weapons are being made in karachi & who knows even coming throughh the port from other countries. Pakistan might be importing them from port through corrupt customs officers!

dude smuggling from port is very complicated you realise that??

btw, i tell you guys, this operation yields nothing, zardari has sworn to keep karachi in war

Sindh police and their weapons really impressed me, But wat impressed me more are Gangsters weapons. I hope police this time don't let them Go.

dude smuggling from port is very complicated you realise that??

:lol: brother smuggling is smuggling! you are telling me we have no corrupt port staff?? smuggling if it can happen in USA through ports and borders then pakistan is for sure not even capable to stop high level smuggling like the USA.

:lol: brother smuggling is smuggling! you are telling me we have no corrupt port staff?? smuggling if it can happen in USA through ports and borders then pakistan is for sure not even capable to stop high level smuggling like the USA.

dude if smuggling is smuggling, then im black, white, brown, yellow, doesnt make difference

smuggling in land route in million times simpler than sea route,thats my point

dude if smuggling is smuggling, then im black, white, brown, yellow, doesnt make difference

smuggling in land route in million times simpler than sea route,thats my point

brother who told you this? have you been a smuggler:lol: just joking! but over land route is difficult when in NWFP there are check posts & operationg going on. and if those weaposn are coming from NWFP how do they go through the whole of punjab and end up in karachi unchecked? surely punjab police, NWFP polie & ARMY are not totally useless?

and if they are as useless as you claim then how is PORTS custom so shareef???

brother who told you this? have you been a smuggler:lol: just joking! but over land route is difficult when in NWFP there are check posts & operationg going on. and if those weaposn are coming from NWFP how do they go through the whole of punjab and end up in karachi unchecked? surely punjab police, NWFP polie & ARMY are not totally useless?

and if they are as useless as you claim then how is PORTS custom so shareef???

its not me being smuggler, but using common sense, humans are smuggled dye most probably through sea route then land smuggling

smuggling through sea needs to escape first from the ship scrutiny, while the borderonly requires to escape unnoticed, while from ship its impossible, or you can just bribe the security on border, smuggling through also requires going to checking 3-4 times, then land route

you cant easily hide the substance esp guns on ship, while you can easily hide it on the vehicle etc etc etc

also there are many nato american supplies smuggled easily to chaman border, than say smuggling m16 getting all the way from US itself

its not me being smuggler, but using common sense, humans are smuggled dye most probably through sea route then land smuggling

smuggling through sea needs to escape first from the ship scrutiny, while the borderonly requires to escape unnoticed, while from ship its impossible, or you can just bribe the security on border, smuggling through also requires going to checking 3-4 times, then land route

you cant easily hide the substance esp guns on ship, while you can easily hide it on the vehicle etc etc etc

also there are many nato american supplies smuggled easily to chaman border, than say smuggling m16 getting all the way from US itself

forget it brother you are not willing to understand. but just for your knowledge the BIGGEST SMUGGLING in the world happens at sea! be it ammunation,PEOPLE or DRUGS.

for your example

BBC News - Lebanon holds ship 'carrying weapons for Syria rebels'

yes bro totally agree no need for involvement of rangers! rangers are having a good time chilling in karachi its time we send them back to where they belong! the border!

We need to involve Rangers. Till now the criminals are showing strong resistance and have killed one more officer of CID. We need to get their help. Ranger can be send to where they belong anytime, but now police needs their help whether you like it or not.

Rangers are supposed to stay on borders i know we have gone used to them but these troops are hired to petrol the border areas not living in the cities , i read some where police didnt involved rangers due to the issue of unity of command '' also as stated they will have to fight hard to manage this else the rangers will never leave karachi

Rangers is not involved because operation is not across the board, cause they just want to screw PAC people, didn't any one read statement after a meeting held at CM house that they want Uzair, baba ladla and two more (forgetting their names) are required alive or dead. Elimination of Uzair Baloch will appease MQM and PPP both. Secondly this drama SSP Aslam who is actually a DSP is striving hard to save his shoulder promotion against the orders of CJP. What happened to those culprits who were apprehended during targeted operations of Rangers, they were either released by the courts due to intentional mishandling by police on political pressures or still enjoying in their custody.
Can police guys tell people what they have achieved during last few days except killing some people from both sides without moving an inch inside and many people and children stranded in side their houses. Let the operation be by rangers or police but with out political interference and all over Karachi with support of special . Do it honestly and once for all.

Just how can you say that .. Baluchistan is a war zone , half of KPK is engulfed in serious war with our own , they are attacking military convoys , check posts , installations .. damn any thing which is even 1% pakistani ... Heavy weapons are assembled in Bara .. Dara etc etc , the drugs are coming via chaman and rest of afghan border ... Karachi's killings are connected to global level these pro taliban and aq groups run their economy from here , thus why targeted killlings are in such force.

Also there have been an operation in karachi for almost a decade ... did it change a thing ..?

Just how can you say that .. Baluchistan is a war zone , half of KPK is engulfed in serious war with our own , they are attacking military convoys , check posts , installations .. damn any thing which is even 1% pakistani ... Heavy weapons are assembled in Bara .. Dara etc etc , the drugs are coming via chaman and rest of afghan border ... Karachi's killings are connected to global level these pro taliban and aq groups run their economy from here , thus why targeted killlings are in such force.

Also there have been an operation in karachi for almost a decade ... did it change a thing ..?

But still whatever you said doesn't change the real fact that people killed in target killing in Karachi clearly exceeds the people killed in bomb blasts in past one year and particularly this year.

Also Baluchistan issue is mainly limited to 5-6 districts of Baluchistan out of 30 districts, with rest largely in better condition as far as law and order condition is concerned.

Rangers is not involved because operation is not across the board, cause they just want to screw PAC people, didn't any one read statement after a meeting held at CM house that they want Uzair, baba ladla and two more (forgetting their names) are required alive or dead. Elimination of Uzair Baloch will appease MQM and PPP both. Secondly this drama SSP Aslam who is actually a DSP is striving hard to save his shoulder promotion against the orders of CJP. What happened to those culprits who were apprehended during targeted operations of Rangers, they were either released by the courts due to intentional mishandling by police on political pressures or still enjoying in their custody.
Can police guys tell people what they have achieved during last few days except killing some people from both sides without moving an inch inside and many people and children stranded in side their houses. Let the operation be by rangers or police but with out political interference and all over Karachi with support of special . Do it honestly and once for all.

Whatever you said is true but two types of people won't agree with you.

1 Typical military haters.
2 Those who have sworn that they are going to defend their favorite political party no matter how worst the condition are on ground.

=alibaz;2881469]Rangers is not involved because operation is not across the board, cause they just want to screw PAC people, didn't any one read statement after a meeting held at CM house that they want Uzair, baba ladla and two more (forgetting their names) are required alive or dead. Elimination of Uzair Baloch will appease MQM and PPP both. Secondly this drama SSP Aslam who is actually a DSP is striving hard to save his shoulder promotion against the orders of CJP. What happened to those culprits who were apprehended during targeted operations of Rangers, they were either released by the courts due to intentional mishandling by police on political pressures or still enjoying in their custody.

i have highlighted earlier the problem is unity of command , also if rangers will keep doing what police is supposed to do than there is n end sight , every one will wash their hands clean blaming the other , them both police and rangers are two very different organisations rangers are not appropriatly trained to undertake civilian policing , they are a border petrol force. SSP Aslam is running hell of a show he has arrested major talibanis and aq operative , his life is under serious threat recent examples are cid hq blast and attack on his residence.

Back
Top Bottom