What's new

Lyari Operation

jang also mentioned it on main pg

01_04.jpg

i dont know how police can recruit some woman with weak eyesight and why are they wearing iranian style burka, shouldnt they bein normal uniform dress?

they are working "under cover" ;)

The bigger question is , why rangers is sitting out , manzor wasaan haD saiD, he don't know ,because his ministry is bieng, under chief minister?
I guss, still some peoples in PPP, holding back something, & doesn't want this opreation kept going, on!
In the early hOurs police, hAve allowed civilliAns to vacate , the area, on human grounds, bt its been, counter productive till now, those people who came out, from lyari , are making , demonstrationS on M A. JINNAH , road & Hub passing is closed, malir goth peoples also doing, the same stuff,it shows these gangsters have contacts outside lyari too?
Well, this opreation must be , done as, lyari was used by criminal , gangs. All over from pakistan!
& no country, in the world can allow, thiS happens to, their biggest , city!
Well most of these, gangsters were caught, many times , bt because of our funny, justice , they got bailed out, so plz ! Any one of you guys , who wanT to see thesese gangster, would sent to courts, plz stop it!!!

i am scared that tomorrow Liyari people will come out and say "operation" is happening against BALOCH people! just like MQM said operation was conducted against it in 90s! when only bad criminal men are being killed by police in liyari operation!

I have absolutely no idea why some people are protesting against this operation.

If no operation is being done, people bi.tch about it, now once it is being done they again have a problem.

Now some problems will be there for sometime, but you have to bear it if you want to clean the area of these scum.

I have absolutely no idea why some people are protesting against this operation.

If no operation is being done, people bi.tch about it, now once it is being done they again have a problem.

Now some problems will be there for sometime, but you have to bear it if you want to clean the area of these scum.

well sadly in any part of karachi if you do an operation then it will always have some people doing demonstration. every party has its backers! be it ANP areas,MQM areas or in this case PPP area! every party or member has backers.

jang also mentioned it on main pg

01_04.jpg

i dont know how police can recruit some woman with weak eyesight and why are they wearing iranian style burka, shouldnt they bein normal uniform dress?

They chose to wear it! Btw why is our military wearing "western" style uniforms?

Much appreciate the hard work and sacrifice by the brave officers and Jawans of Sindh Police Its good that the police are operating on their own without the help of military or paramilitary forces or the same will always be needed. Its our problem and we should solve it, Sindh police will learn once they will clean up karachi any future negligence will cost the department same. Once tough policing these criminals will leave the city

well sadly in any part of karachi if you do an operation then it will always have some people doing demonstration. every party has its backers! be it ANP areas,MQM areas or in this case PPP area! every party or member has backers.

MQM areas are not no go areas , others are ANP and PPP , you cant step in for eg : Kati Pahari and Liyari

its because rangers was not involved 20 precious lives have been lost in the operation including 3-4 police/CID officers

Battleground Lyari: 19 dead as operation enters third day

By Web Desk
Published: April 29, 2012

KARACHI: At least 19 people including three police officials have been killed while 50 sustained injuries during the police operation in Lyari that entered its third day on Sunday.

The sound of gunshots echoed in the neighbourhoods of Lyari as the police combated heavily armed miscreants who confronted the police with rocket launchers and grenades. The police rounded off tens of wanted criminals during the operation.
Heavy firing continued on the third day in Cheel Chowk and Ghaas Mandi areas in particular. Three out of four armoured personnel carriers (APCs) were destroyed in attacks from gangsters since the operation began. However, police repaired them and started using them again.

The miscreants fired five rockets at police near Cheel Chowk and opened indiscriminate fire, which injured five including Express News cameraman Arif Ali. The injured have been shifted to a hospital.

The residents of Lyari, fearful of escalating violence and deprived of food, started migrating to safer places.
According to Senior Superintendent of Police Crime Investigation Department Chaudhry Aslam Khan, the police had covered almost 70% of the violence-hit areas of Lyari.

The Home Ministry of Sindh issued arrest warrant for Uzair Jan Baloch, a former chief of Peoples Amn Committee. Baloch announced earlier on Saturday that he was quitting the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) in protest against the police action.
The police claimed that it will soon enter Baloch’s house to arrest him.

distroyed 3 APC's .. :what: these criminals are heavily armed , firing rpg's on police personal

i hope the Sidh police follows it up beyond Liyari and cleans out the whole of karachi.

its because rangers was not involved 20 precious lives have been lost in the operation including 3-4 police/CID officers

Rangers are supposed to stay on borders i know we have gone used to them but these troops are hired to petrol the border areas not living in the cities , i read some where police didnt involved rangers due to the issue of unity of command '' also as stated they will have to fight hard to manage this else the rangers will never leave karachi

Police commandos(Rapid response force), entered in afShan gali, & now they. Are moving towards , nava-lane area & that one of maIn target, of police force!
Still heavy resistance, bt police closing, in !
Thts why those , who went out, in the morning from lyari, are trying, their best to demonstrate against, opreation because , their leaders are trApped & chowdry Aslam is nearing , to complete his, mission!

Rangers are supposed to stay on borders i know we have gone used to them but these troops are hired to petrol the border areas not living in the cities , i read some where police didnt involved rangers due to the issue of unity of command '' also as stated they will have to fight hard to manage this else the rangers will never leave karachi

yes bro totally agree no need for involvement of rangers! rangers are having a good time chilling in karachi its time we send them back to where they belong! the border!

i hope the Sidh police follows it up beyond Liyari and cleans out the whole of karachi.

Should be done , but people will have the same argument unless its throughout pakistan , what good will it be in karachi , you cant seal it there are no borders etc ... we need to start from the head , i mean we have god damn illegal weapons factories ... next door BLA armed to the teeth

Back
Top Bottom