What's new

Lyari Operation

Things r getting hot! Great fight by our police in lyari!
Terrorists playing mind games, making hostages of a huge, numbers of peoples, & sending , some of their relatives to demonstrte against police opreationn to stop it, but , police really closing in & just now, a very close associate of ( BAbA lADLaa) got killed, this incredeble , I never thought tht karachi. Pollce can take this, heavvy punching.

Just how can you say that .. Baluchistan is a war zone , half of KPK is engulfed in serious war with our own , they are attacking military convoys , check posts , installations .. damn any thing which is even 1% pakistani ... Heavy weapons are assembled in Bara .. Dara etc etc , the drugs are coming via chaman and rest of afghan border ... Karachi's killings are connected to global level these pro taliban and aq groups run their economy from here , thus why targeted killlings are in such force.

Also there have been an operation in karachi for almost a decade ... did it change a thing ..?
You are right, all these are different phenomenon, Karachi cannot be compared to KP and Balochistan. This is an economic hub where different power houses have adopted the cover of different ethenic communities to gain control. The situation worsens when different communities want more share than their due share. And leaders of these power houses have forgotten the difference between right and wrong.
Balochistan situation is not as it is portrayed, the jalsa of IK has created some soothing vibes, I wish all political parties go there interact with people may be in small or big gatherings without involving into measuring competition, I believe the situation can be and will be improved.

Just how can you say that .. Baluchistan is a war zone , half of KPK is engulfed in serious war with our own , they are attacking military convoys , check posts , installations .. damn any thing which is even 1% pakistani ... Heavy weapons are assembled in Bara .. Dara etc etc , the drugs are coming via chaman and rest of afghan border ... Karachi's killings are connected to global level these pro taliban and aq groups run their economy from here , thus why targeted killlings are in such force.

Also there have been an operation in karachi for almost a decade ... did it change a thing ..?
You are right, all these are different phenomenon, Karachi cannot be compared to KP and Balochistan. This is an economic hub where different power houses have adopted the cover of different ethenic communities to gain control. The situation worsens when different communities want more share than their due share. And leaders of these power houses have forgotten the difference between right and wrong.
Balochistan situation is not as it is portrayed, the jalsa of IK has created some soothing vibes, I wish all political parties go there interact with people may be in small or big gatherings without involving into measuring competition, I believe the situation can be and will be improved.

i just hope that police carries it on after liyari and clears out whole of karachi! then whole of sidh! because punjab police,nwfp polcie are already in a fight against terrorists daily. sindh police is sleeping

=Areesh;2881516]But still whatever you said doesn't change the real fact that people killed in target killing in Karachi clearly exceeds the people killed in bomb blasts in past one year and particularly this year.

Also Baluchistan issue is mainly limited to 5-6 districts of Baluchistan out of 30 districts, with rest largely in better condition as far as law and order condition is concerned.
What happens in karachi is thuggery , cowardice by rats driving bikes and shooting unarmed civies because of their political affiliations , ethnicity & personal enmities where as in KPK and Baluchistan they have gone madly anti state and are attacking armed forces , making millions of pakistanis internally displaced .. Point is the groups in khi are affiliates of their masters in KPK and Baluchiistan , the head is there once crushed these mice will die of starvation.

Whatever you said is true but two types of people won't agree with you.

1 Typical military haters.
2 Those who have sworn that they are going to defend their favorite political party no matter how worst the condition are on ground.

There is no hate or affiliation as such stop getting emotional .... this is critism much necessary

i just hope that police carries it on after liyari and clears out whole of karachi! then whole of sidh! because punjab police,nwfp polcie are already in a fight against terrorists daily. sindh police is sleeping

For three days they have been firing from lee market side to eight chowk, didn't enter into Liyari and for last to days move another 100 yards parallel and firing in cheel chowk. Great job.
I tell you this police can do it if they are allowed to do it fairly. But fassad Sara neeyatoon ka hai

Pakistan army is responsible for all the violence in Karachi for the past 25-30 years.... Pakistan army has turned Karachi into a living hell....Pakistani army officers,most of them who are punjabis and pathans are jealous of Karachi's progress.....Karachi should be left to Karachites

1) The Army is limited to cantonments in Karachi.
2) Define Karachiite? It's a multi ethnic city.
3) Your an Indian False Flagger Troll and have been reported. See you later................NOT!

I wish the police officers luck!! Hope they clean out Lyari and then move on to other places in Karachi.

May the fallen police officers R.I.P

1) The Army is limited to cantonments in Karachi.
2) Define Karachiite? It's a multi ethnic city.
3) Your an Indian False Flagger Troll and have been reported. See you later................NOT!

He might have confused certain things but your response wasn't much better either. Let me clarify:

1) Army is limited to cantonment however, their extension, rangers are involved in all sorts of political, financial and criminal activities. One might even say that this lion, is now a maneater!
2) Karachiite is some one who has total stake in the well being of Karachi, some one who has family and financial belongings here. In simple words, Karachiite is someone who is buried here after his/her death and not anyone who is taken out of Karachi for burial.
3) No comment.......

ALLAH maf kara .. what has karachi come too i just hope no more lives are taken and i hope that these bastards that are doing all this are either captured or just killed .

This video shows us sOme glaring deficiencies.

1- WTF is the point of taking cover and crouching in the open street in the start of the video? No cover no nothing . That CID guy is just firing without any aiming or anything. Either he is a really big expert or this is sheer stupidity. Standing in he middle of the road. There goes the tactics down the drain.

2- what is that media guy doing there in the first place. Lene Kay dene par jatay.

3-just shows how deep those bast.ards have pOsitioned themselves in the buildIngs. The regroup at will, and in an

What happened to half of my post. It vanished

Last edited by a moderator:

great to see atlast the khi trader brought the govt to it knees and do some thing about this hell hole Liyari , i am thankfull of ppp govt for taking such bold measures though , it was never possible without their help , hope things get peaceful in the city and people of khi esp liayariates can enjoy peace and prosparity once again

Last edited by a moderator:
He might have confused certain things but your response wasn't much better either. Let me clarify:

1) Army is limited to cantonment however, their extension, rangers are involved in all sorts of political, financial and criminal activities. One might even say that this lion, is now a maneater!
2) Karachiite is some one who has total stake in the well being of Karachi, some one who has family and financial belongings here. In simple words, Karachiite is someone who is buried here after his/her death and not anyone who is taken out of Karachi for burial.
3) No comment.......

Can you please explain how rangers is extension of Army, do you know rangers belongs to which ministry.
I agree to first sentence of your point two. However differ to your second sentence.

Back
Top Bottom