What's new

Lt Gen Faiz Hameed appointed new DG ISI

According to Mubashir Luqman, he was caught red handed having sex with another cadet..
Bo4G_R0IAAAS_3N.jpg

"drummed expulsion from officers academy"
Kicked out because of Misconduct, discipline etc

In other words kicked out dishonorably, not eligible to get any Govt job without NOC from GHQ which is highly unlikely get.

For the sake of those who are not familiar with military protocol can you please elaborate what is "drummed expulsion from officers academy" as was the case for this piece of crap.
He was caught red handily from under another cadet.

Bo7TNPeIEAAbCzh.jpg

Kicked out because of Misconduct, discipline etc

In other words kicked out dishonorably, not eligible to get any Govt job without NOC from GHQ which is highly unlikely get.

He was caught red handily from under another cadet.

Bo7TNPeIEAAbCzh.jpg

:cheesy::dance3:

Although I knew about the whole episode but hearing/reading from another person's perspective about this piece of g** garbage is still enjoyable and real medal of virtues for those who are quoting him.

Goodness me just noted he was in JCB, blo*dy BS, buree aadatain bachpan say thein.

Last edited:
Lol good for you, you know that state secrets and then you come on pdf and say you know why but you can't tell.....
Again if you have read my post you don't have to comment again.
I am not criticising the person neither I am criticising the transfer.....
I am only criticising the people who just makeup stories.. Like when previous dg isi was pointed everyone was like he is from good race so he would do miracles etc..
The latest reshuffle have deeper aspects and not due to question mark on the capabilities of individuals in question.

I shall connect the dots:

Lt. Gen Asim Munir = DG MI -> DG ISI -> Corps Commander (Gujranwala) ->
C_A_

The latest reshuffle have deeper aspects and not due to question mark on the capabilities of individuals in question.

C_A_

A protegee, intelligence+Command

i have heard that he is a superb and a s proper soldier (fauji), no sifarish aur favours etc but he was instrumental in winning the elections for pti, this might haunt him

Preparations for martial law near completion?

There’s something sinister abt this mans appointment. I know i’l be inviting criticism but ISI Chief Faiz Hameed sb just doesn’t take criticism badly... killing off journalists who disagree with ISI / his tactics, seems to be routine for this chap.

Nope, i humbly disagree. I would hope you are right though as these politicians are loyal to only and solely themselves, their bank accounts and their family businesses. I hope he gives proof against all politicians, current and old both and may the corrupt (almost all) rot in cells.
Gen Musharaf was right in 2 things at the least, trying to get an educated class of parliamentarians and proposing National security council, kind of a refined thing of what Egypt currently has.

C_A_
I think General Bajwa would get extension as coas .

Preparations for martial law near completion?

There’s something sinister abt this mans appointment. I know i’l be inviting criticism but ISI Chief Faiz Hameed sb just doesn’t take criticism badly... killing off journalists who disagree with ISI / his tactics, seems to be routine for this chap.

"Seem to be routine" based on what evidence?

For your information, dozens of liberal activists (none of whom seem to do any actual physical social uplift work for the communities they so passionately defend on social media) criticize the ISI and its heads/generals quite openly. Under your logic, they should all wind up dead the very next morning. Such is not the case.

You may also recall that certain groups have become very good at targeting people to make it seem like the ISI was behind it; case in point was the murder of Sabeen Mahmud. She held a talk with Mama Qadeer, a Baloch 'activist' for missing persons, and was murdered in what seemed like a professional hit during her drive home after the talk. Who could it be?! The evil ISI of course!

Except... it turned out to be a sophisticated network of highly educated militants who wanted to deflect blame and who actually killed her for her liberal views.

Kya bakwas hai:hitwall:
Do you have any proof/evidence to back up your claim? Don't tell me that social media is your proof.:angry:

When painting those involved in national security as evil, no proof is needed in this country! Sad.

"Seem to be routine" based on what evidence?

For your information, dozens of liberal activists (none of whom seem to do any actual physical social uplift work for the communities they so passionately defend on social media) criticize the ISI and its heads/generals quite openly. Under your logic, they should all wind up dead the very next morning. Such is not the case.

You may also recall that certain groups have become very good at targeting people to make it seem like the ISI was behind it; case in point was the murder of Sabeen Mahmud. She held a talk with Mama Qadeer, a Baloch 'activist' for missing persons, and was murdered in what seemed like a professional hit during her drive home after the talk. Who could it be?! The evil ISI of course!

Except... it turned out to be a sophisticated network of highly educated militants who wanted to deflect blame and who actually killed her for her liberal views.

When painting those involved in national security as evil, no proof is needed in this country! Sad.

Hamid Mir ring a bell?
I can list many others but it’s pointless

Back
Top Bottom