What's new

Lt Gen Faiz Hameed appointed new DG ISI

Until someone get inside story he look promising appointment with his past post but why PMLN people here try to make his appointment controversial ? They were the direct beneficiary of resolving Faizabad sit in as they were totally failed to solve it but thanx to this guy its signed.Also they later cash it more politically IHC on cost of state now they want to squeeze this lemon one more time?
Finally a ruthless leader the ISI deserves. The guy had a fearsome reputation for efficiency & boldness while acting as DG Counterintelligence.

Last edited:
Guys I hope you know there is an active campaign by some specific media cells, targeting Gen Faiz/Army Chief and IK claiming him to be from certain religious community which was declared non-muslim about 40 years ago.

Any news, social media campaign by Matiullah Jan against Armed forces is a joke for all those who know his background, ex gentleman cadet expelled from academy due to certain propensities.

Guys I hope you know there is an active campaign by some specific media cells, targeting Gen Faiz/Army Chief and IK claiming him to be from certain religious community which was declared non-muslim about 40 years ago.

Any news, social media campaign by Matiullah Jan against Armed forces is a joke for all those who know his background, ex gentleman cadet expelled from academy due to certain propensities.
According to Mubashir Luqman, he was caught red handed having sex with another cadet..

According to Mubashir Luqman, he was caught red handed having sex with another cadet..

Perhaps it was other-way round the other guy was active and miss jan was passive if you know what I mean, both expelled from PMA. I deliberately refrained from posting his Gentleman Cadet number of PMA.

Necessary motivation to go against Army.

Perhaps it was other-way round the other guy was active and miss jan was passive if you know what I mean, both expelled from PMA. I deliberately refrained from posting his Gentleman Cadet number of PMA.

Hahahaha... I know what you mean..!! I agree no need to post number of the cadet..

For suiting their current and coming political game .Aam logon ki yaaddash tu waisy hi kamzoor par jinhay yaad hu back in 1988 election and later Nawaz Sharif and co Benazir ky baray main kaisi zuban ka istimaal publishing articles and all aur aaj unhi ki aulad bhai behn ban gai ? Sach hai """"baap bara na bhayyaa....sab sy bara rupiyaaa"""

And again you do the same thing. Assume without any context. I do not wish to make a fake personality here by showing off. Since I post here once in a blue moon. But I have been personally informed of the reason for this. Where, how and why is not up to me to tell. If you don’t believe me then I don’t lose anything at all. All I said was that people stop assuming without knowing the truth, yet you did so again and proved my point.
Lol good for you, you know that state secrets and then you come on pdf and say you know why but you can't tell.....
Again if you have read my post you don't have to comment again.
I am not criticising the person neither I am criticising the transfer.....
I am only criticising the people who just makeup stories.. Like when previous dg isi was pointed everyone was like he is from good race so he would do miracles etc..

For suiting their current and coming political game .Aam logon ki yaaddash tu waisy hi kamzoor par jinhay yaad hu back in 1988 election and later Nawaz Sharif and co Benazir ky baray main kaisi zuban ka istimaal publishing articles and all aur aaj unhi ki aulad bhai behn ban gai ? Sach hai """"baap bara na bhayyaa....sab sy bara rupiyaaa"""
Aik aurat thi Wo kehti thi Zardari ko vote dala to imran ko vote dala aur Imran ko vote dala to Zardari ko dala .
Imran khan would be so relaxed had he shaken hand with ppp and that's what his party members expected .
But after finding the fake accounts case he didn't stop .
It is a shame that how these people like Maryam and bilwal face people and there are people who support them.
Media ko ab purana clips chalana yad nhn rehta.
Sometimes I feel like leaving the country..

I am glade that imran firmly stand that no one will get NRO. thats a crlear stance. rest changing head of agency is not a big deal changing the head of our agency will not impact on their policies it shows and give strong message to every one that we are here and working hard.

What is so sudden ? These are normal routine promotions & appointments

This is not routine. DG I's are expected to serve for 2-3 years. He was barely 8 months into his appointment.

Something is fishy... I personally think he was aggressive against India and PM and Gen Bajwa did not like it.

There is no indication that he was any more aggressive than his predecessor.

Looks to be an appointment, focusing on counter intelligence operations inside the country, to neutralize loose elements. A smart choice that shows all parts of those responsible for the nation are closing ranks.

External threats wax and wan, but internal threats need to be dealt first and foremost or else they just build up.

On the world stage, the strategy is the 1980s Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping's strategy of "Hide your strength and bide your time"; but in Pakistan's case is "rebuild your strength and bide your time".

I respectfully disagree because all our internal issues are actively supported by foreign hands. Therefore, dealing with them internally is only half the battle (at best); the internal puppets are just cannon fodder for the puppet-masters --- the latter is who we need to target and who we need to dissuade, otherwise we are capturing/killing clones that are coming out of a factory on foreign soil without touching the factory. It results in numerous tactical and operational-level wins but no strategic-level relevance.

Out going isi chief failed to control terror attacks in Balochistan and failed to neautralize Ptm in advance.

Neutralizing PTM during its infancy is counter-intelligence's job --- the Wing that Gen. Faiz Hameed was heading. So allowing PTM to mushroom into its current State is actually one of his failures.

I usually don’t comment on such stuff because it’s expected that when people don’t know the truth they’re allowed to assume. But this time I’ll just point out that those assumptions are false. The army had another reason altogether for removing him from that post, but I’m afraid I can’t say it.
The only thing I want to clarify is that the outgoing ISI chief is far from a failure. If he was one he wouldn’t be a Lt.Gen and further wouldn’t be given such an important appointment as CC Gujranwala.
Either way, sometimes stuff has to be out of the ordinary. Let the people whose job it is to know this know it and carry on, just try not to make false assumptions about a respectable person :)

Lt. Gen Asim Munir is a fine officer --- not everyone is fit for the specific requirements that the COAS and PM need in a DG ISI given the unique geo-political situation at any given time. As you already mentioned, he clearly has been given a prestigious command post so it is not a matter of officer caliber.

That means "khuddy lain".

Disagree. It's a respectable command post in the Army. Khudday line would have been a random non-command post somewhere in GHQ. Being DG MI, DG ISI and a Corps Commander is a unique privilege that very few officers get to experience.

Gentlemen, get ready for a rejuvenated ISI. Lt Gen Faiz is expected to be as bad as they can get for anti-pak scums out there. He is also expected to be more straight/direct and bit more ruthless other than the usual discreet ways of ISI.
For the outgoing head, thank you for the service sir. Hope CC Gujranwala also benefits from your experience.

A person clearly indicted in the SC ruling for sabotaging and going against the constitution of Pakistan made the DG ISI is not a good sign for the democratic future of Pakistan. Time catches up with all sooner or later
Tails of the corrupt and anti-national Patwaris are on fire.

How about general bajwa... for extension??..in fact gen raheel wanted extension but was kindlu put aside in saudia arabia.....
Commader of islamic force..witout a single jawan ....yet??

And yet people think usa is land of oppurtunity....
Maybe for uber drivers??

Kuch arsa sabar kar lu bhai IA acha hogaa but Allah na karay agar in dono Bilawal yah Maryam Safdar main sy jiss din koi ek bhi Pakistan ka PM ban giya main khud bhi bhag jao gaa jo qoum khudkhushi py tayyar hu uss py aur time waste karna fazool hai
Sometimes I feel like leaving the country..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom