What's new

Lt Gen Faiz Hameed appointed new DG ISI

Lt Gen Faiz Hameed a very good solder and patriotic person , I Congratulations on your appointment and wish you every success in your new duties.

wish you all the best and I send my best wishes for your continued wisdom, strength and commitment in performing the important and responsible duties of this position.The ongoing threat of terrorism, 5th generation war from our enemies ,conflict and many other serious challenges that our nation are facing and you now have the difficult but very important duty.I wish you the best of success in your new challenging responsibilities. .....Pakistan Zindabad

For the sake of those who are not familiar with military protocol can you please elaborate what is "drummed expulsion from officers academy" as was the case for this piece of crap.
The cadet being drummed out is brought in the parade ground where a dhol wala is beating the drum.

All other cadets are in parade formation.

Then the senior afsar comes and rips the badges and epaulets off the disgraced cadet and then bullshits him (uski maa behn aik karta hay).

Finally he is dropped at the gate.

That is the ceremony of dishonorable discharge in PMA

Last edited:
The cadet being drummed out is brought in the parade ground where a dhol wala is beating the drum.
All other cadets are in parade formation.
Then the senior afsar comes and rips the badges and epaulets off the disgraced cadet and then bullshits him (uski maa behn aik karta hay).
Finally he is dropped at the gate.
That is the ceremony of dishonorable discharge in PMA

:dance3:
Imagine the hatred in the heart of that xx-cadet for Pak Army, no wonder Matiullah Begum so vehemently opposes Pak Army. I think it's the same across all services with small variations of course, in PN they used to entertain such people with something called delta.

Gentlemen,
First of all, we all need to understand that Inter Service Intelligence is a very hardworking agency and is working with great responsibility under tough challenges and circumstances.Please do not rely on mere conjectures and keep this noble professional security agency away from politics.
You have no idea that how you can support your agency by not simply being nosy in their respective work.Please avoid spreading false analysis and assumptions and do not become unintentional anti state handle like this.As a common citizen of state I advise you to discuss this issue as much less as you can. Pakistani army is composed of those noblemen whom Allah(SWT) has chosen amongst you.They are given a very heavy responsibility and may Allah(SWT) give them success in every walk of life.
One more thing, if your chahcha mama or uncle is serving in army and tells you something then it is your responsibility to guard it and zip your mouth. Do not upload their pictures, their analysis or anything they are sharing with you since you are their family and they assumed to trust you before saying anything.Guard it by burying it in your chest and avoid showing off.It is between you, them and Allah(SWT).
Be careful when your are using Facebook, twitter or Instagram.

Regards

Last edited:
Hamid Mir ring a bell?
I can list many others but it’s pointless

Just as pointless as allegations without proof. Circumstantial evidence doesn't mean jack shit. Correlation is not causation.
Hamid Mir ring a bell?
I can list many others but it’s pointless

1.) If the ISI can and does kill all who criticize it, why are dozens of bloggers/activists who do the same still alive and well?

2.) What about Hamid Mir? He thought that the ISI ordered the on him and offered no proof of anything.

3.) What people like you need to understand is that correlation is not causation. And what someone may perceive circumstantial "evidence" is not proof.

I would hope that when anyone with a functioning intellect puts the above together, it becomes pretty clear that they don't go around killing any one who chooses to criticize them. I can't believe people actually buy into this crap.

Just as pointless as allegations without proof. Circumstantial evidence doesn't mean jack shit. Correlation is not causation.

1.) If the ISI can and does kill all who criticize it, why are dozens of bloggers/activists who do the same still alive and well?

2.) What about Hamid Mir? He thought that the ISI ordered the on him and offered no proof of anything.

3.) What people like you need to understand is that correlation is not causation. And what someone may perceive circumstantial "evidence" is not proof.

I would hope that when anyone with a functioning intellect puts the above together, it becomes pretty clear that they don't go around killing any one who chooses to criticize them. I can't believe people actually buy into this crap.

Oh plz ...spare us this rubbish. Don’t act as if the ISI are angelic.

I love my nation, my army but the army has its remit and it should not go beyond that or abuse it’s powers

This is the PM of Pakistan speaking here .....

@RIWWIR

;)

Last edited:

They are not in dozens, but in hundreds; if you include all the journalists, activists, bloggers, politicians etc etc

Last edited:
Oh plz ...spare us this rubbish. Don’t act as if the ISI are angelic.

I love my nation, my army but the army has its remit and it should not go beyond that or abuse it’s powers

This is the PM of Pakistan speaking here .....

And journalists should stay in their remit and not make claims without proof.

And politicians should stay in their remit and not loot and plunder the nation.

If anything, the ISI should be even more active against domestic traitors.

And journalists should stay in their remit and not make claims without proof.

And politicians should stay in their remit and not loot and plunder the nation.

If anything, the ISI should be even more active against domestic traitors.

That’s something we can agree on ;)

Lol

Wish It can keep itself out from Politics

It’s common knowledge that Zardari and Nawaz are corrupt and they needed to be weeded out but the messed up thing is you bring in idiots who don’t know how to run a country. I’d rather have kept Nawaz but slapped his wrists.... but the bitter truth is there are many generals and brigadiers who are dirty and enriching themselves (Bahria Town anyone/Kiyani and his brothers - there’s many more in this list) ....

it then becomes hard to digest that the army is the only morally upright institution in the whole country. Either the army puts a total stop to this and make sure it’s own personnel are clean and at the same make sure these politicians are ache bache.

Nice looking person....
I hope he will eradicate BLA and PTM
From there roots....

Back
Top Bottom