What's new

Lt Gen Faiz Hameed appointed new DG ISI

To his credit, its a tough job. hopefully the new chief is better adept to to these threats; especially delegating to subject matter experts that can stay laser focused on solving or mitigating each threat thoroughly. Internal threats need to be solved holistically so they don't have room the spring back. ISI needs a Special Police force and a force of lawyers to aid local law enforcement to not let small threats balloon, but they also need the ear of members of parliament to manage their districts with full focus. members of parliament that are miss-managing their districts need to be exposed if they don't correct there actions, no matter which party they belong to.

Fencing the borders and adding to the number of PMSA ships to keep external elements from funding local threats will help over the coming months and years.
Rangers and Customs need to do a better job on the borders

I criticised the people who were celebrating as if being a Saiyadzada gives him special power ....
And you talk as if you knew the workings of the army and has been personally informed by the army chief himself about the transfer.
Ofcourse reaching at such a high position is after achieving something but maybe he was not good at one thing but best at another hence changed.
But no one has miracle powers due to its linage.. One those who work hard succeed .
And again you do the same thing. Assume without any context. I do not wish to make a fake personality here by showing off. Since I post here once in a blue moon. But I have been personally informed of the reason for this. Where, how and why is not up to me to tell. If you don’t believe me then I don’t lose anything at all. All I said was that people stop assuming without knowing the truth, yet you did so again and proved my point.

Congratulations to all.good luck. At least we know one institution works in the country and is thoroughly professional. No doubt a considered appointment. One day the "green Islamic flag" would flutter not just over Pakistan and Afghanistan, but also over territories represented by the Central Asian republics.

Last edited:
These were all rumors spread by Noora league. If it was true that he forced politicians for the "Jeep" and there was a "jeep group" backed by ISI and Gen faiz hameed then why all those jeep wala lost election ?

Just more bullshit from traitor noora family. These so called royals of Pak politics need to be flushed clean. I hope he does that with extreme prejudice.

A person who is indirectly indicted in Faiz-a-bad Dharna by Pakistan's Supreme Court.
A person who is openly indicted by 3 time PM of directly involvement in Politics against his oath
getting paid to spread propaganda?
government requested the army to help them deal with the protesters, Army wasn't behind Faizabad dharna, most likely it was shahbaz sharif.

and your 3 times PM(lootera) was also declared Dishonest by the Supreme court of Pakistan.

A person who is indirectly indicted in Faiz-a-bad Dharna by Pakistan's Supreme Court.
A person who is openly indicted by 3 time PM of directly involvement in Politics against his oath

at best, he is a controversial figure and by appointing him now clearly means

Its not a wise move, in my humble opinion. Not in the greater interests of Pakistan.
@Irfan Baloch
If you are still fond of Nawaz or Zardari then you
Ought to prove loyalty to them by joining them in kotlakh pay jail

A person clearly indicted in the SC ruling for sabotaging and going against the constitution of Pakistan made the DG ISI is not a good sign for the democratic future of Pakistan. Time catches up with all sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom