What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Wise decision by Prime Minister of Pakistan congrats

as always, najam sethi already predicted this he is almost never wrong

Dear Administrators and Respected Friends ! I appeal again and again, that this web platform is a prime forum for the love of Pakistan Armed Forces. Do not please the enemies of Pakistan by badmouthing your own generals on this forum.

Thank You
I never expected anything else from most of the posters here because many of them have little brains.
But I am most disappointed by @Areesh who I respected until today for having good brains. And also by @Jango since he as moderator should display more responsibility.

And Dear SIR, I second your appeal to all the members. Guys have some sanity and use your brains PLEASE. Look at the two postings from merit POV rather than your own petty party affiliations. Put OUR COUNTRY before anything else.

Last edited:
So far from twitter, I have found two sources for the Master Tiles story.

newintervention.com published it on the 10th of June, 2021. This is a sanghi propaganda website through and through.

titlepress.com published it the next day om the 11th. This is your average click-bait website.

So far from twitter, I have found two sources for the Master Tiles story.

newintervention.com published it on the 10th of June, 2021. This is a sanghi propaganda website through and through.

titlepress.com published it the next day om the 11th. This is your average click-bait website.

Anyways what is also true, he was mentioned in good words by Maryum Nawaz at a presser last month.

Pretty sure, the mafia have done their home work too.

The country has now fully gone to the dogs

Let’s just hope that Alvi holds onto the decision, and that IK sacks him after being elected in next year

Whatever man but I would need a better source than some gau mutra fan to believe about literally anything

Below are Pakistanis, now don't say that there were no further talks about letter as if Sicilian mafia can't silence people from exposing them.

These executives of East India Company are all crooks, doesn't matter who comes.

جناب ِ صدر کی نذر محبت کے ساتھ
💝

دل میں ہنگامہء صدمات نے رونے نہ دیا
پھر زمانے کے سوالات نے رونے نہ دیا
نیند میں بھی وہی چہرہ نظر آئے درویش
جس کے خوش رنگ کمالات نے رونے نہ دیا
(فاروق درویش)
May be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoor

جناب ِ صدر کی نذر میرے دو اشعار محبت کے ساتھ 💝

دل میں ہنگامہء صدمات نے رونے نہ دیا
پھر زمانے کے سوالات نے رونے نہ دیا

نیند میں بھی وہی چہرہ نظر آئے درویش