What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

A win for Sharif's, and a defeat for Pakistan. These pigs will never give up their hold, unless they are forced to.

Chadthe sooraj ko salam.... 😁
imasun worse).jpeg

How many Bad apples are there? This is seeming like a tree that never stops giving ,,,,

I never expected anything else from most of the posters here because many of them have little brains.
But I am most disappointed by @Areesh who I respected until today for having good brains. And also by @Jango since he as moderator should display more responsibility.

And Dear SIR, I second your appeal to all the members. Guys have some sanity and use your brains PLEASE. Look at the two postings from merit POV rather than your own petty party affiliations. Put OUR COUNTRY before anything else.

Enjoy being a slave or a fool?....

Corruption isn't cured through prayers.... It takes bloodshed.

Okay this website is definitely sanghi propaganda. Home page full of stories from Balochistan.

Yup a sanghi gau mutra fan at work

Never believed in this guy

Even when he was posting in favor of PTI

The ISI chief informed Imran Khan with good intentions about the corruption stories of of Peerni Sahiba and her friends with proofs. Terrified by Takabbur , Mr Khan removed him from the post of ISI chief, calling that an interference in personal and family matters. But the system of rewards of nature " MAKAFAAT E QUDRAT " is very true and powerful . Today Allah , the Almighty has made that General Asim Munir the Army Chief of Pakistan.

Now Khan Sahib and his followers are afraid that how such an anti-corruption general will allow the politics of corruption and mischief of PTI riot group to continue.

ALLAH O AKBAR
PAKISTAN ZIDA BAD
PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES ZINDABAD
These cheap tricks won't work in trying to malign Imran Khan's character, it's like a dead tape recorder on repeat

The very way he carries himself is infinite times better than Sharif and co where the corruption and begharati is written all over their faces and actions. It can't be hidden.

This is a man who has a history of doing what's right and seeking justice. Those mannerless runts being propped up by their colonial masters don't compare, just disposable puppets being used by powerful people against Imran Khan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom