What's new

Lower your grocery bill with local alternatives to imported products

Kon sey nakhrey janab?

Sensible spending is important, restricting your options to poor quality goods is not. Made in Pakistan is not necessarily cheap either.

Why complain about poor quality local chocolate spread when the truly frugal alternative is crushed gur?

Do I hear retirement plans?

InsahAllah soon.

At 50 degrees...def needed!

Then again those buying prob dont step out of A/C much!
Take a daily shower and follow the hygienes... deodrants are not needed and in fact not recommended by dermatologists. Quite bad for health.

deodrants are not needed and in fact not recommended by dermatologists. Quite bad for health.
True...Blocks the pores and stuff...Even daily shower isnt recommended by the Western doctors...Which I find yucky but yea...

True...Blocks the pores and stuff...Even daily shower isnt recommended by the Western doctors...Which I find yucky but yea...
We were camping in the north of Finland (< -20 C) and one of hosts didn't take a shower for a week..and she/he smelled like rotten onion..despite using the deodorants.. Rest of us used the shower at nearby hotel with their permission..

Body spray/deodorant: Not needed.

:woot::woot::woot:

On a serious note, how can we not produce such basic stuff and export it?

Same goes for milk and milk products, how can we not become number 1 in milk and beef production and export? How can we not top Halal Product economy? We have a rich gulf right at our hands reach. Increase in Fruit production in regions of KPK, AJK and GB and export to next door Central Asia and China. All these small steps in export will add up and help us get billions.

Honestly speaking, this is very shameful that a country of 220 Million can't produce such basic stuff and has to borrow loans to import it from outside.
Sir G, I think it is only our laziness and increased dependency on others, which becomes sort of our national characteristic.
Elite class don't bother as most of them earning an 'easy money'.
Middle class just try to follow the footsteps of elites. Rather than going to do some businesses they usually prefer to be 'babus' and looking for jobs.Now if they brain storm, they could find ways to tackle present economic situation positively to identify businesses to improve their as well as country's economic condition.
The poor class, many always happy upon charity ... so no job is required. They could be found at any place in cities and just use to begging. Offer them some job and you will heard different lame excuses or they will juse disappear. Actually begging also because an industry in Pakistan.

how can we not become number 1 in milk and beef production and export?
because we are businessmen minded not enterprenuerers who want to grow a business...everyone just wants quick cash - doesnt think far! We have no dairy company!

No export quality meethai while indian tin meethai can be found in UK and USA!

How can we not top Halal Product economy?
Never ventured into it...We are not visionary!

Sir G, I think it is only our laziness and increased dependency on others, which becomes sort of our national characteristic.
woh hota nai nawab kay putter dont wanna do any work or put effort!

one of hosts didn't take a shower for a week..and she/he smelled like rotten onion.
:fie: :sick: :fie:

woh hota nai nawab kay putter dont wanna do any work or put effort!
Exactly ... on my last trip to Pakistan ... I discussed some basic business ideas within a circles of friends/relatives and the strange thing which I noted was only the negativity. None even one appreciated positively. Not possible in Pakistan or Impossible or very difficult were the words which I listened.
IMO Pakistan is a paradise for small businesses ... start from minimum investment, learn from mistakes and go upwards gradually - step by step; no short cuts or leaps to become rich overnight.

We were camping in the north of Finland (< -20 C) and one of hosts didn't take a shower for a week..and she/he smelled like rotten onion..despite using the deodorants.. Rest of us used the shower at nearby hotel with their permission..
She/he. You didnot recognised the gender

Exactly ... on my last trip to Pakistan ... I discussed some basic business ideas within a circles of friends/relatives and the strange thing which I noted was only the negativity. None even one appreciated positively. Not possible in Pakistan or Impossible or very difficult were the words which I listened.
IMO Pakistan is a paradise for small businesses ... start from minimum investment, learn from mistakes and go upwards gradually - step by step; no short cuts or leaps to become rich overnight.
Are you still interested? Check out my threads and tell me who you wish to work with and I will make a PM for you so you can talk it and put it down...

I have a few who are into working but we cant seem to get a team to move things forward!

@Signalian this would be for you too

Can you put your thread here too please :)

Are you still interested? Check out my threads and tell me who you wish to work with and I will make a PM for you so you can talk it and put it down...

I have a few who are into working but we cant seem to get a team to move things forward!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-can-pdf-members-do-for-pakistan.480791/

@Signalian this would be for you too

She/he. You didnot recognised the gender
prob hiding the gender!

Quite common approach here esp if u ask someone even if they don't belong to that field would reply with super confidence"" Ho hi nahi sakta """ they dont understand the simple rule if u try 50/50 chance u may succeed/failed but if u don't try at all never going to succeed.Your approach is good a)start with minimum investment(working capital) use profit to expand it if u can afford it b)prefer more cycles over margin (its better also help a lot in learning process 3)try to venture first in field which u know some 4)try to keep an eye on things getting reports all the time if personally not here to manage 5)DONT GO IN ANY CREDIT GIVING BUSINESS they promise to offer good return but due to current situation its more risky these days @Dubious

Taking dailyshower will increase water consumption and we are already experiencing water shortage problems

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom