What's new

Lower your grocery bill with local alternatives to imported products

That is the mitti flying in the air...it exfoliates :agree:

I am not even trolling ....Otherwise can always make one from kitchen products!

Isn't it amazing what solutions we can find with scarce resources, if only we put our mind to it.

Poor quality goods actually lower satisfaction level and increase purchase turn over - never economical.

Actually, frugality, when forced, wins over satisfaction too. Every time. Nakhray siraf paisay sey aatey hein.

Isn't it amazing what solutions we can find with scarce resources, if only we put our mind to it.
Yea! It is sadly innovation isnt attractive enough...In the WEST organic stuff are capitalized! Heck even home made soaps sell for more than normal brands!

Actually, frugality, when forced, wins over satisfaction too. Every time. Nakhray siraf paisay sey aatey hein.
I disagree with you on the grounds of personal experience. Compromises have limits.

The quality of local has to be equally good. Milk, made in pakistan is not safe for drinking, there were 143 cooking oil companies found to be extremely unhealthy for body in a research.

Honestly speaking, this is very shameful that a country of 220 Million can't produce such basic stuff and has to borrow loans to import it from outside.
Exactly. Everyone involved in business here is looking to scheme and find ways to get richer faster without putting 100%in it.

I disagree with you on the grounds of personal experience. Compromises have limits.

Then I can conclude that your personal experiences did not have the necessary forceful imposition of frugality to make my comments applicable. As I said above, nakhraey siraf paisay sey aatey hein.

Except GHAR ki banai cheez!
Stop hotelling and get your own place and call people over! You will learn responsibility of cooking ,cleaning and managing bills AND learn to do budgeting - THEN you will realize what govt is going through!

Check Lahore :pop:

And the developing cities like Multan and Faisalabad are catching up with the burger culture!
Lahore has so much import. From vietnam to Uk. We get several country imports here

Yea! It is sadly innovation isnt attractive enough...In the WEST organic stuff are capitalized! Heck even home made soaps sell for more than normal brands!

Yes, village life is far more organic than city life. The problems only arise when we want to live in cities with village resources. Moving back to the countryside is sometimes not a bad choice for many.

Then I can conclude that your personal experiences did not have the necessary forceful imposition of frugality to make my comments applicable. As I said above, nakhraey siraf paisay sey aatey hein.
Kon sey nakhrey janab?

Sensible spending is important, restricting your options to poor quality goods is not. Made in Pakistan is not necessarily cheap either.

Back
Top Bottom