What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS!

Liu Xiang is out, he got injured and did not finish his race.

It's going from bad to worse for China.

I'm literally in tears right now. His career is over. A very sad way to end an amazing career.

He gave Chinese and all Asians belief that we can beat the African-American and other black athletes at sprinting.

A legend!

Thank you for the memories Liu Xiang!

it was exactly what I expected,I m NOT a bit surprised,he had been hyped up too big and for too long,in the end,reality rules.

Liu Xiang was never the same since 2008. Every Chinese eyes was on him and hopes were high, his pictures were on front pages of magazines and bill boards etc, but he pulled out in front of millions of viewers. That for me already marked the end of his, then, successful career. All the best to him in his recovery.

Frustation around the world.... The brits werent even in top 20.... Now they are 3rd by Cheating.... Am worried the might end up 2nd if they dont stop cheating.... Brits werent even no where near. in just 4 days they are at 3rd place and gaining fast.... i think olympic made a sport to humiliate other countries.... Brits killed olympic.... In CWG they came 3rd after india.... Suddenly in olympics they are 3rd and just 11 gold medals behind china.... Just imagine china dont win any gold for 2 days.... Same time brits wins 5 gold medals each day by cheating.... This is frustating.... i think china india russia should come together and do something about this idiotic brits.... i just hope indian BCCI do something about england cricket team when they tour india. BCCI world richest board. Even richer then man u board of england.... We need to be aggresive. By the way indian goverment, chinese goverment and russian goverment not saying a word.... i just dont understand why.... What could be the reason? i wont be shocked if the idiotic brits takes 2nd spot in medals tally.... Very sad....

Frustation around the world.... The brits werent even in top 20.... Now they are 3rd by Cheating.... Am worried the might end up 2nd if they dont stop cheating.... Brits werent even no where near. in just 4 days they are at 3rd place and gaining fast.... i think olympic made a sport to humiliate other countries.... Brits killed olympic.... In CWG they came 3rd after india.... Suddenly in olympics they are 3rd and just 11 gold medals behind china.... Just imagine china dont win any gold for 2 days.... Same time brits wins 5 gold medals each day by cheating.... This is frustating.... i think china india russia should come together and do something about this idiotic brits.... i just hope indian BCCI do something about england cricket team when they tour india. BCCI world richest board. Even richer then man u board of england.... We need to be aggresive. By the way indian goverment, chinese goverment and russian goverment not saying a word.... i just dont understand why.... What could be the reason? i wont be shocked if the idiotic brits takes 2nd spot in medals tally.... Very sad....
This is London Olympic, western Olympic.
Most Olympic officials is from western, few from developing country. No voice.
Chinese cycling team only want to know where they obey the rule, but the referees refuse to answer. too arrogant

qinglong china alot strong in olympic.... alot money comes from china in olympic. i think china should take strong stand against brits.... i always wonder why the every nation on planet never voice against brits? i just wonder what powers brit has on world stage? china way ahead of brits in GDP and population.... Yet brits seems more powerful on world stage.... indian goverment never went against brits because brits are ancestors of congress party.... infact our p.m once said 'i wish british still were ruling india'.... So no hope from india.... But china should spank the tiny brits. They disqualify chinese team, they took away gold medal from cycling team, brit swimmers making fun of chinese swimmers.... china has the power to kick this english country.... even russia not making any noise.... i just wonder why.... its frustating....

qinglong china alot strong in olympic.... alot money comes from china in olympic. i think china should take strong stand against brits.... i always wonder why the every nation on planet never voice against brits? i just wonder what powers brit has on world stage? china way ahead of brits in GDP and population.... Yet brits seems more powerful on world stage.... indian goverment never went against brits because brits are ancestors of congress party.... infact our p.m once said 'i wish british still were ruling india'.... So no hope from india.... But china should spank the tiny brits. They disqualify chinese team, they took away gold medal from cycling team, brit swimmers making fun of chinese swimmers.... china has the power to kick this english country.... even russia not making any noise.... i just wonder why.... its frustating....
Characteristics of the Chinese nation
1、 Be strict with Ourselves and be broad-minded toward others
2、 Love peace, not like to provoke a dispute.
3、 When public opinion no longer tolerate, we will Unite as one, break out the amazing energy and give them a fatal hit.
Now we are in the end of the second phase and the begin of the third phase.
They only saw the first and the second phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom