What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just showing how decisions can go against us.
I was never "booing". I was delighted that we got any medal at all!

going against GB? nah. not in favour of you at the expense of justice in this instance!

Our cyclists were robbed! - that is a case!

Our badminton women doubles players were incorrectly disqualified on grounds of unsportsmanship! fogging sytem rotted the whole damn thing. We are robbed of a silver for this, the Japanese gained one.

Chen Yibing was robbed a gold. China Central tv has matched frame by frame Chen's repertoire with the Brazillian. Chen was perfect. In the Brazillian's routine, he showed a big fault in doing the horizontal iron cross. The Brazillian's shoulder, armpit and his arm did not form an apparent right angle! So it was not forming a horizontal iron cross successfully.

On dismount: Chen's 2 feet were planted firmly on the mat, not budging a milimeter! the Brazillian's right foot has taken a further side step to regain balance.

He should not get a score higher than Chen.

Chen Yibing

Our boxers are doing fine:

Women's Fly (51kg): Ren Cancan is in the semi finals. She will fight for the final against a us boxer on Wed., Aug 8, @ 20:30 BJ Time!

Women's Middle (75kg): Li Jinzi is in semi-finals. Li will box against a Russian on Wed., Aug 8 (same date as Ren) @ 21:30 BJ time!

Both girls will be guaranteed a bronze because there is no bout for bronze.

Men's Light Fly (49kg) Zhou Shimingwill be up against a Kazakhstan boxer in the quarter finals match on Thursday, 9 August 2012, @03:30 am BJ time

GUYs: you dont need to feel "sad" for anything or for not getting as many gold medals! Our Team have already made us so proud!

Go Go China!:china:

Before trolls calling us racists, sore losers or having victim's complex lets have a summary

1) Ye accused of doping. No proof just a suspicion from an American. The whole world covered this news extensively trying to embarrass China.
2) China's women badminton team's disqualification is unjustified. No rules were broken but the whole world was talking about it.
3) Shuang Guo was robbed from a gold medal in the cycling event.
4) Chen Yibing got a lower score than the Brazilian athlete which surprised many people.

Bulgaria's six time Olympian Iordan Iovtchev, 39, was suspicious of the scoring. "Personally, I think Chen performed the best, but I'm not the judge," said Iovtchev, who finished seventh in the final.

Italian coach Maurizio Allievi echoed Iovtchev's point of view. "I don't think he (Nabarrete) did quite good on the rings. He not only made a step forward in his dismount, but some flaws can be found on his skills in supporting his body," said Allievi.

"He can't match with Chen and Morandi (bronze medalist) at all. Chen is better than Morandi in his routine execution," said he, adding a jump in Morandi's dismount is regretful and cost him points.

Igor Cassina, a TV commentator from Italy, was surprised by the points for Nabarrete. "It never should have been so high for the Brazilian. It's too high," said Cassina.

5) An Indian boxer defeated an American boxer but the judges overturned the decision later on to award the American the win.
6) IOC won't investigate fake crash by British cyclist.
7) The American judo player Delpopolo disqualified for taking cannabis but where's the frenzy in the western media besides some online articles?

A British cyclist does something to influence the outcome won't get investigated by IOC, an Indian boxer who should have won is now out of the race for a gold medal, the Chinese female cyclist got silver instead of gold which went to the British. News surrounding the fake crash and the cannabis addicted American remains small but the ones about Chinese athletes explodes as if a new world record was broken.

Before trolls calling us racists, sore losers or having victim's complex lets have a summary

1) Ye accused of doping. No proof just a suspicion from an American. The whole world covered this news extensively trying to embarrass China.
2) China's women badminton team's disqualification is unjustified. No rules were broken but the whole world was talking about it.
3) Shuang Guo was robbed from a gold medal in the cycling event.
4) Chen Yibing got a lower score than the Brazilian athlete which surprised many people.

Bulgaria's six time Olympian Iordan Iovtchev, 39, was suspicious of the scoring. "Personally, I think Chen performed the best, but I'm not the judge," said Iovtchev, who finished seventh in the final.

Italian coach Maurizio Allievi echoed Iovtchev's point of view. "I don't think he (Nabarrete) did quite good on the rings. He not only made a step forward in his dismount, but some flaws can be found on his skills in supporting his body," said Allievi.

"He can't match with Chen and Morandi (bronze medalist) at all. Chen is better than Morandi in his routine execution," said he, adding a jump in Morandi's dismount is regretful and cost him points.

Igor Cassina, a TV commentator from Italy, was surprised by the points for Nabarrete. "It never should have been so high for the Brazilian. It's too high," said Cassina.

5) An Indian boxer defeated an American boxer but the judges overturned the decision later on to award the American the win.
6) IOC won't investigate fake crash by British cyclist.
7) The American judo player Delpopolo disqualified for taking cannabis but where's the frenzy in the western media besides some online articles?

A British cyclist does something to influence the outcome won't get investigated by IOC, an Indian boxer who should have won is now out of the race for a gold medal, the Chinese female cyclist got silver instead of gold which went to the British. News surrounding the fake crash and the cannabis addicted American remains small but the ones about Chinese athletes explodes as if a new world record was broken.

They gave us a lower score does not mean we have lower capability. They are afraid of China rise, no matter in sports, military or economics.

we can only appeal our own score but can not appeal others'. the brazilian guy's score should be lower

But surely we can say we should have got higher points from the performance? Were we robbed in the women's too with that Russian girl winning gold?

I've given up on winning the medal table guys. The west won't allow us to win anymore gold medals. So much for judges taking the Olympic oath in the opening ceremony. We should not be quiet on these matters, we need to make our voices and concerns heard. If we stay quiet, they will continue to discriminate against china into the future.

Despite all these 8ull 5hit set backs, we should all stay positive. China is still in the race to strongly finish first - last night was the smallest medal haul but is no reason to despair.
Im sure the U.S.A is also feeling the heat and pressure.
Relax and enjoy the games for now.

We can brew up a 5hit storm later.

US has huge gold medal hopefuls in many team sports.

Women's football.
Men's basketball.
Women's basketball.
Men's indoor volleyball.
Women's indoor volleyball.
Women's beach volleyball.
Men's waterpolo.
Women's waterpolo.

And many gold opportunities in track & field.

I think my Chinese brethren are feeling unnecessarily pessimistic - no doubt there has been some horrible miscarriages of judging, and some medals that the Chinese should have rightly won were denied it. But I still feel that China will win at least a few more Gold Medals, after that let the table show what it must.

PS, Whatever the result in these games, China is destined to get more of the pie, and the US will continue to return diminishing returns.

:china::china::china:

I think my Chinese brethren are feeling unnecessarily pessimistic - no doubt there has been some horrible miscarriages of judging, and some medals that the Chinese should have rightly won were denied it. But I still feel that China will win at least a few more Gold Medals, after that let the table show what it must.

PS, Whatever the result in these games, China is destined to get more of the pie, and the US will continue to return diminishing returns.

:china::china::china:

It's Ok for us, But for the player, it's unfair and miserable. they endured so much in the past times and they wish to get what they qualified.....but this ***** Olympics let down them,not because of their capabilities but the bias from the judges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom