What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict no gold from gymnastics, judges cheat against china. Don't have such high hopes.

LOL!

Feng Zhe just got a parallel bar Gold.

Prejudice from the others doesn't entitle prejudice from oneself.

Congrats to Mr. Zhe!

Liu Xiang was never the same since 2008. Every Chinese eyes was on him and hopes were high, his pictures were on front pages of magazines and bill boards etc, but he pulled out in front of millions of viewers. That for me already marked the end of his, then, successful career. All the best to him in his recovery.

He was a hero, but he has wasted too much Chinese emotions.

It is good that he quits and let the others come and under spotlights.

Deng LinLin is going to get another Gold hopefully - her routine was out of this world. :china:

I still don't buy that these judges are fair. This gymnastics is rigged against china.
You are right,Look at the orders,Chinese athletes are all the 1st。
The gold medals were prepared for the other players but not China.
Unfortunately the other players all made big mistake,God hate those referees!!lol:china:

Nope, I still think judges are against china. Sorry but I've lost interest in gymnastics after the judges cheating against china. I refuse to watch that sport. I hate sport that are decided by judges, because your fate is in the hands of biased judges.

Fook gymnastics!

You are right,Look at the orders,Chinese athletes are all the 1st。
The gold medals were prepared for the other players but not China.
Unfortunately the other players all made big mistake,God hate those referees!!lol:china:

yes,why everytime we Chinese athletes have to be the first to come out to compete.very disadvantageous sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom