What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Dutch guy and German deserve the higher points? Was it another screw job?
The Dutchman deserves the gold,
as for the German guy,I say:lol:whistle:

yes.
the dutchman deserves the gold. but the germen does not deserve silver. I am happy that usa get nothing.
what I wish now is that the russia must be stronger and kick the GB out of Top 3.
I hope Russia and the African,Caribbean countries get golds as many as they can,
Best wishes!!

But we still got a medal, if the Dutchman gave a performance that deserved gold, then congrats to him. What I get angry is when a chinese gymnast performs way above anyone else but gets silver due to being Chinese.

But if other gymnasts from other countries perform better than our ones, then I have no problem with others winning gold. I just want fair judging.

Congrats to the Dutchman for the gold!

Those bastard fucccking referees originally wanted to give gold to the German guy ,unfortunately the Dutchman performed the best,
Though a silver was robbed,I appreciate all the players for their nice performances。
Yes, I find German benefit from the referee. Bicycle and gymnastics, but the Dutchman performed the best. hahaha

good day for china we had 2 golds so far and hopefully one more to come in men 3m diving

the British medal ranking board:EU tops the list

8549fd83jw1dvoeylhp5gj.jpg

very sad we loss to japan in women team volley ball quater final

good day for china we had 2 golds so far and hopefully one more to come in men 3m diving

Don't think gold medal is a given in any sport let alone a judging sport like diving. We have learnt a lesson from gymnastics that nothing is certain when the winner is decided by the opinion of judges.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst!

Feng Zhe just won gold in parrallel bars!

It looks like the Japs got rorted by the judges this time and lost bronze to a crappy Frenchman.
It looks like all asians are fooked over this Olympics.

Our 32nd Gold medallist Zhe Feng!

1376383_M01.jpg

1376292_M01.jpg

1376293_M01.jpg

(R-L) Silver medallist Marcel Nguyen of Germany, gold medallist Zhe Feng of China and bronze medallist Hamilton Sabot of France pose on the podium during the Victory ceremony for the Artistic Gymnastics Men's Parallel Bars on Day 11 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at North Greenwich Arena

CHINA'S 33RD GOLD,WOMEN'S BEAM,CHINA WON BOTH GOLD AND SILVER.

Yes Our 33rd Gold to Deng Linlin and 20th Siver to Sui Lu for women's beam

1377245_M01.jpg

Lu Sui

1377297_M01.jpg

(R-L) Silver medalist Sui Lu of China, gold medalist Deng Linlin of China and bronze medalist Alexandra Raisman of the United States pose on the podium during the medal ceremony for the Artistic Gymnastics Women's Beam on Day 11.

Congratulations!

Go China!:china:

But we still got a medal, if the Dutchman gave a performance that deserved gold, then congrats to him. What I get angry is when a chinese gymnast performs way above anyone else but gets silver due to being Chinese.

But if other gymnasts from other countries perform better than our ones, then I have no problem with others winning gold. I just want fair judging.

Congrats to the Dutchman for the gold!
forget London Olympic referees, it is full of preconception.

yo actually we can get 1 more gold in women team table tennis today :)

I hope we don't lose to Japan in that too like we did in volleyball.

Pretty sure China will get the 34th medal on woman's double table tennis, based on current situation.

CHN JPN
2-0

set3 CHN 4 and JPN 7 now...

I hope we don't lose to Japan in that too like we did in volleyball.

Just checked scores in table tennis, we are winning.

if we are lucky we may get gold in women team synchronised swimming but that is a big ask as the russia pair is too strong

2 more golds tonight and the target of getting 40 golds is within our reach

I dont think 40 golds is enough to win the gold medal count. US team sports have atleast 6 gold medals and more on various other sports. I think we need 45 to win gold medal count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom