What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We carry forward from yesterday's position:
Gold 31 Silver 19 Bronze 14

Today so far we have added:
3 Gold medals: 2 in gymnastics ( men's parallel bar and women's beam); and 1 in table tennis women team
1 Silver medal in gymnastics women's beam
3 Bronze medals in gymnastics men's horizontal bar, women's synchronised duet swimming and cycling - sprint women ( our 17th bronze from Guo Shuang)

Until now our medal tally is:
Gold 34
Silver 20
Bronze 17
Total 71

A really tight competition in men's 3m springboard diving now:

A fierce challenge from the Russian Zakharov in no 2 behind Qin Kai by just 1.25 point. He Chong is in 4th. Only one more dive to go!

Go Go China! Come On:china:

18th Bronze to He Chong
21st Silver to Qin Kai

Zakharov had an almost perfect execution and a very difficult dive. He got the Gold!

Well done boys!

Zakharov is an excellent diver and i am happy to see Russia got the gold medal for diving, and it better for anyone to get the gold medal other than US & UK. :coffee:

Current medal standing for Top 3

16kw2sn.jpg

Dam i can only see us get 3 more golds max is that enough to beat USA?

Man that was at our expense!

Afterall, we still have hope to bag the next best - 7 GOLDs - 2 more to go in men and women individual 10m platform!

Go China!:china:

I would also love to see their own Anglo-Saxon brother UK to grab more gold medals from USA!

Well, if UK can overtake US in gold medals, then you can still regain my respect after having blackout so many of our gold medals. :coffee:
:rolleyes: Why so bitter? Decisions go against everyone. You all seem so desperate to win, just enjoy the games.

Gaining your respect is not high on my to do list I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom