What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some a$$ kissing that I have seen today. FYI, his home country has only won 1 gold and 3 silvers in the entire history of Olympics and none this time.

you must be in a hurry. vietcongs are even worse. the medal no. you quoted belong to Venezuela which has 1 Gold 2 Silver and 8 Bronze Total 11 medals. vietnam only has 2 silver, ever, in all of its 13 summer olympic participations.

india is about in the same very low ranking category: Gold 9 Silver 5 Bronze 10 Total 24 in 23 participations (excluding the ongoing London Olympics). Average about 1 medal per appearance. indian is a super large country with population fast approaching 1.3 billion. very sad as China Today said. very sad. That is why the vietcongs and indians are sympathising each other's Olympic medal woes!

It took your govt. support to make this possible, we weren't even trying and we still on top.

:lol: it took all your resources, the massive funding, all the advanced facilities, the bribing of judges, and denying Chinese athletes gold medals for America to just beat us. Even after all the blatant cheating by the judges against china, we are only still 2 golds behind, if we add all those gold medals robbed from us, we would be well ahead of you. We were robbed in gymnastics, cycling, diving, boxing. Even after all that we are still hanging with the most advanced country and the sole superpower. As we get richer, more revenue we have, the more facilities we can afford, more funding we can give our athletes in ALL sports. Once we have that, US will be lucky to be in the same league as China in future Olympics.
We are already so close to the US without utilizing our full potential in swimming and track & field.

Congrats on your cheating and bribing to top the medal table, enjoy your tainted victory for 4 more years because after 2016, you won't even be close to us in both medal counts. I'm sure many of your track & field athletes will be caught for doping after the games.

It took your govt. support to make this possible, we weren't even trying and we still on top.

different system different approach! why fret with something like this! We havent got enough corporate sponsors and we have gotten this far so to speak.

i saw america took over china in both form.... Gold count and medals total tally.... It seems america by the end of olympic will extend huge lead.... Man they are track and field champion.... Congratulation Gambit....

india is still at the bottom rungs. very sad very sad as China Today said!

@Shuttler why comparing india with china? Please dont force me to repeat how china produces gold medal winners from age 2 to 3.... By the way Turkey below india in medals tally. Its same turkey who gave tough fight to china in airforce friendly war.... Even kenya ahead of many powerful countries. i guess china too much into olympic glory.... Olympic dont make superpowers.... Weapons technology do.... By the way is it time to delete all the previous threads in which most chinese users were chest thumping about china being no.1 in olympic?.... Look behind u. Its host country who might push china on 3rd. China was on 1st in beijing olympic. Now they might slide to 3rd by the end of olympic.... india was on 58th in beijing.... Now 48th and still 4 tough wrestlers yet to come. this pull india up. May be around into 30s and that will be huge jump compared to beijing olympic. India going up in ranking and china going below compared to beijing olympic. i thought atleast china will be ahead in one tally like total tally.... But america far ahead now in that with the gold lead too.... America indeed killed china. Now china should fight to save 2nd spot as the host nation catching up fast.... Think about that and stop comparing india with china. Am happy india done well and it improved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom