What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
athletes from other countries almost all fell off of the beam,how can they not let us win?
If the other players didn't fall, the gold medals won't go into our hands.
Those bastard referees can do anything without shame。
We have to use higher difficulty degree and less mistakes to get the same score compared to the other players--especially form Europ and America
Fcccck the London Olympic,and the hell with the fucccccking London referees。

Only the difficulty score cannot be rigged by the referees,so you can see our athletes have to use the highest difficulty degree。

I think there is no need to blame referees. The point China has to prove has been witnessed by entire world. Any sane mind will see China has gone ahead of the west in Olympics even with these shameful acts.

London Olympics has again proved how insecure West is.

Godspeed.

For us to win gold we have to have the highest difficulty, absolute perfect execution AND hope others screw up, if all 3 of these things happen, we have a chance to win gold.

I don't care how many golds we win in gymnastics, it won't change the fact the game is rigged against china.

Fcccck those bastard referees ,they did again!!!

For us to win gold we have to have the highest difficulty, absolute perfect execution AND hope others screw up, if all 3 of these things happen, we have a chance to win gold.

I don't care how many golds we win in gymnastics, it won't change the fact the game is rigged against china.
Look at the bright side, they are pushing you to absolute perfection. Isn't it a best way of revenge by winning gold even after biased ness. Next time, I think Chinese will be better than they are now as they will know it may happen in next Olympics.

What happened?
THey fooking handed the gold to the Germans in bars.
difficulty of only 7.5 vs Chinas 7.9

This is the 5hittiest Olympics ever!

In sync duets (on now) the Russians are leading but they are genuinely good. London gymnastics have the most 'flexible' judges ever!

But the Dutchman did really well,he deserves the gold。

Look at the bright side, they are pushing you to absolute perfection. Isn't it a best way of revenge by winning gold even after biased ness. Next time, I think Chinese will be better than they are now as they will know it may happen in next Olympics.

Still have a heavy heart at Chen Yibing being screwed out of a deserved gold in his last Olympic games. If he didn't perform well and got silver then I have no problem whatsoever. But he and everyone thought he would win gold after that performance but was screwed, even coaches from other teams expressed their dismay, and former Olympians in gymnastics expressed shock. It was a sad way to end an amazing career.

Heats broken LIU Xiang Again! Get well soon!

1374625_M01.jpg

But the Dutchman did really well,he deserves the gold。
yes.
the dutchman deserves the gold. but the germen does not deserve silver. I am happy that usa get nothing.
what I wish now is that the russia must be stronger and kick the GB out of Top 3.

Did the Dutch guy and German deserve the higher points? Was it another screw job?

Just found this comparison video of China vs Brazil on men's rings on youtube.

Rate and comment, gotta help spreading the words that China deserved that gold, and how it got robbed by those dirty judges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those bastard fucccking referees originally wanted to give gold to the German guy ,unfortunately the Dutchman performed the best,
Though a silver was robbed,I appreciate all the players for their nice performances。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom