What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apóllōn;3275569 said:
:cheesy:

559288_331490396942578_1436756831_n.jpg
In this pic u can see a group of chinese and a us boy wearing official gold medals from olymia. Below u see some bolly wood stars wearing gold accessoirs (they are not even medals). just for fun

LOL! So now when Indians wear gold necklaces, that counts as Gold medals right?

Tomorrow's events with Chinese participants for medals
Men's 3m Springboard
Men's Parallel Bars
Women's Beam
Men's Horizontal Bar
Synchronised Swimming
Table Tennis Women's Team
Men's Triathlon

CHINA 31G 19S 14B = 64
USA 29G 15S 19B = 63

Olympics 2012: American judoka expelled for doping violation
Published: Monday, Aug 6, 2012, 19:07 IST
Agency: Reuters

American judo player Nicholas Delpopolo has been expelled from the Olympics for a doping violation, the International Olympic Committee said on Monday.

Delpopolo was disqualified from the 73kg judo event after providing a urine sample that tested positive for a prohibited substance.

3w.dnaindia.com/sport/report_olympics-2012-american-judoka-expelled-for-doping-violation_1724703

LOL, just search CNN and NBC and ....no report
This is the western media. Selective blindness.
The referee successful defeated china again. This is London Olympics.

This is the western media. Selective blindness

Actually they do have it now. And the "story" is "I did not know my food was baked with marijuana".

As far as I know, marijuana does not provide any competition advantage, but who knows. Well, it's a stupid rule now, because it's an American that got caught :rofl:

CNN - Funny Comments :blah:

NBC

This is a war,it is not only a game,we know it and we must face it,
a war between China and the Anglo-Saxon piiiigs。:sniper:
Another gold was robbed by the fxxcking London whitey cheerleading game。:sniper:
But we know you are the champion---you are my proud!we love you--Chen Yibing!

We will teach them what is Justice in the war, by cutting their heads off!

No,:smokin: If you understand Chinese and take a look at the Chinese internet,
You will know that you brits guys has successfully made enemy of 1.3 billion people ,
We will never forget the fuoking London 5hit game。

the london olympic make chinese people so angry. it showed that we can never be friend of the west countries. and we can never trust west countries. and we will revenge in future.

all we want are fair game play. if something goes wrong we blame GB. because london is the host city. they try everything to make the britan get more medals. and try to bring the USA to the top

we will respect GB, if they give back the gold medal , which won by fake crash.
if not, GB is only a hypocrite.

Does anyone here understand gymnastics? If so, was the 2 silver medals we won in gymnastics today a fair result or did they deserve gold? Was this blatant cheating against China by the judges or was this fair?

Even in womens trampoline, we got silver and bronze and was favourite for gold. Now we get only 2 silvers today. Something is very fishy in the gymnastics judging.

We were robbed in the womens team sprint in track cycling where we won gold but we were relegated to silver but the judge didnt even give an explanation.

thats 4 gold medals gone down the drain.

The west cannot stand china winning gold medals, such racist people.

How did britain win a medal in mens gymnastics after 100 years? Funny they win one after 100 years when its in their home turf. Blatant cheating by evil and racist judges. Worst olympic games ever, so many disasters during this olympics.

The west wants to make America top the medal table, thats why western judges are not giving gold to china.

we should've got 2 gold,those judges must hate China so much,the hell with them.

Explanation? From the game, we can see the Britain impotence but arrogance, and, I think in 100 years, the world will not give them next time to organize the game!!
Explanation, noway, just see the double standard in cycle race, rob our gold, but defend their shameless, that's their explanation!! Nothing to talk, let action kick their ***, Not even in Sport, but in every domains, that's Chinese counterattack, silent but powerful!!!

This is the western media. Selective blindness.
The referee successful defeated china again. This is London Olympics.

Victim complex on full display here.

Men's 3m Springboard
Men's Parallel Bars
Women's Beam
Men's Horizontal Bar
Synchronised Swimming
Table Tennis Women's Team
Men's Triathlon

CHINA 31G 19S 14B = 64
USA 29G 15S 19B = 63

Don't even bother to hope for a gold from gymnastics because western judges won't let us win.

Guys just keep score on the number of gold medals robbed. 2 from gymnastics, 1 from trampoline and 1 from cycling. That's 4 gold medals robbed. This is without doubt the worst Olympics ever.

Guys just keep score on the number of gold medals robbed. 2 from gymnastics, 1 from trampoline and 1 from cycling. That's 4 gold medals robbed. This is without doubt the worst Olympics ever.
They will continue to defeat us by the referees. because this is London Olympics.

Guys we won't win all 8 golds in diving. Western judges we will never let us win all 8 at Olympics. Gymnastics is a total fraud, why don't the team complain about biased judging. We have to make it a big issue, we have to apply pressure. If we stay quiet, judges will continue to cheat. This is a travesty.

In the Men's Men's Super Heavy (+91kg) Quaterfinals on day 10, August 6:

Zhang Zhilei boxes against A Joshua of GB

1st Rnd 1-3
2nd Rnd 6-8
final Rnd 4-4

we lose 11-15 on points

Referee
POGGI Gerardo (ARG)
Judge 1
VUONG Trong Nghia (VIE)
Judge 2
KENNEDY Jones (BRA)
Judge 3
de CASTRO Dante (PHI)
Judge 4
CINAR Yasar (TUR)
Judge 5
ASANAU Siarhei (BLR)

This makes me so angry, always favoring the US and UK. OUTRAGEOUS cheating.

I guess the viet and pinoy judges voted for the Brit. Disgusting.

Men's 3m Springboard 1
Men's Parallel Bars 2
Women's Beam 3
Men's Horizontal Bar 4
Synchronised Swimming 5
Table Tennis Women's Team 6
Men's Triathlon 7

CHINA 31G 19S 14B = 64
USA 29G 15S 19B = 63

1. gold and silver or gold and bronze ( the Russian is the major roadblock )
2. go for gold or a medal from Zhang Changlong and Feng Zhe, both are debutants
3. a medal from Chinese girls - COME ON!
4. Zou Kai for gold
5. 2 silver - duet and team ( Big rivalries from Russia and Spain)
6. gold
7. go for a medal

This makes me so angry, always favoring the US and UK. OUTRAGEOUS cheating.

I guess the viet and pinoy judges voted for the Brit. Disgusting.

spot on!:tup:

I predict no gold from gymnastics, judges cheat against china. Don't have such high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom