What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. So racist that we allowed Gabby Douglas and the Williams sisters, all black women, to compete. Not counting a bunch of black women and men in basketball.

The west only cares about black people when they win medals so whities can brag about western supremacy. Whities HATE china, we were robbed 4 gold medals from white judges. Our gold medal tally should be 35 instead of 31. Whities hate seeing china do well, they want china to fail. When we succeed, the yellow man succeed, the whities hate it.

If you follow orders from west, they will love you as you are a lackey. But if you don't kow tow to the west, then we become enemy of west. We were robbed 4 gold medals because of racism and anti-china mentality.

True. So racist that we allowed Gabby Douglas and the Williams sisters, all black women, to compete. Not counting a bunch of black women and men in basketball.

what was that I heard a minute after Gabby got the gold medal, NBC aired a TV Ad showing monkey is playing gymnastics, sorry I cannot extract the picture at the moment.

that was not racism? ....I am sorry I forget you are a Vietnamese.

The west only cares about black people when they win medals so whities can brag about western supremacy. Whities HATE china, we were robbed 4 gold medals from white judges. Our gold medal tally should be 35 instead of 31. Whities hate seeing china do well, they want china to fail. When we succeed, the yellow man succeed, the whities hate it.

If you follow orders from west, they will love you as you are a lackey. But if you don't kow tow to the west, then we become enemy of west. We were robbed 4 gold medals because of racism and anti-china mentality.
godzilla-facepalm.png

Lin Dan and his wife Xie Xingfang
123538158_41n.jpg

The hottest couple in the Country. Both uncountable world class champions. Wonder how well the theory of super-genes could work on their kids! They are the pride of China.

I am still in awe of the eipic match between Super Dan and Lee Chongwei yesterday. Everytime they clash, they bring out the best in badminton. I have reviewed nearly all major local and foreign newspapers' report on the epic match and all of them have the unanimous praise of Super Dan and confirm he is the Greatest!

Lin and Lee are good friends off the court. Lee was invited to Lin's wedding. Each praised the other in post match interview. They are 2 great Champions in the history of badminton. Too bad (or good) they are born in the same era!

A salute to three of the best in men's singles badminton!

r

The 4 Kings SuperDan, Lee Chongwei, Peter Gade and Taufik Hidayat

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Dan and his also world champion wife Xiexingfang.

12117980.jpg

Dude don't worry, China is still going to be at the top.
You have India's wishes. Great going.
You made Asia proud.
Also, I request you not to be rude towards Indians.
I hope China inspires India to improve its sporting standards and not just keep running after cricket.

India, as a rising regional power and economy, will certainly inject more funds into their infrastructures and provide better facilities and coaching staffs to support their future sportsmen. All powers past and present used either military drills or major sports events to showcase and measure up against other powerful nations. We expect no difference from India.

Well you forgot to mention Gabby's couch is a Chinese.

Racist still applies to many things, but not so much, if any, applied to what you've mentioned any more these days.

Only idiots believes they'll be treated American-"American", when they're not White in the first place, in the States. Specially to those who served in the military.

Can't blame them, where because they couldn't find proud from their origin.

The west wants to make America top the medal table, thats why western judges are not giving gold to china.

How did britain win a medal in mens gymnastics after 100 years? Funny they win one after 100 years when its in their home turf. Blatant cheating by evil and racist judges. Worst olympic games ever, so many disasters during this olympics.

Didn't you get that message already from the Opening?

Well you forgot to mention Gabby's couch is a Chinese.

Racist still applies to many things, but not so much, if any, applied to what you've mentioned any more these days.

Only idiots believes they'll be treated American-"American", when they're not White in the first place, in the States. Specially to those who served in the military.

Can't blame them, where because they couldn't find proud from their origin.
So Condi Rice and Colin Powel are not 'real' Americans. I guess all the Asians, from Chinese to Viets to Koreans, I see in LA are not 'real' Americans as well.

When it comes to racism from the Chinese here, nothing is too extreme in interpretations and mental gymnastics in trying to portray the US as a racist country despite the fact that Chinese-Americans are doing quite well across the country and in every political spectrum.

No,:smokin: If you understand Chinese and take a look at the Chinese internet,
You will know that you brits guys has successfully made enemy of 1.3 billion people ,
We will never forget the fuoking London 5hit game。

he is Brit as much as I am Eskimo.

Guys we need to stop relying on judging sports like gymnastics, diving, boxing, wrestling, etc because western judges hate china. We are discriminated against in these sports. We need to rely on swimming, athletics, rowing, cycling, etc where judges dont decide the winner.

Boo hoo. You haven't won gold in everything, you are still first. It's called being a bad winner.
Stop crying. No need to bring race into it.

all we want are fair game play. if something goes wrong we blame GB. because london is the host city. they try everything to make the britan get more medals. and try to bring the USA to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom