What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
we only managed two silvers in gymnast today dam sad :(

In the uneven bars both the chinese girls performed exceptionaly well.. Dont think that british girl deserved the bronze... Russian was too good for both teenagers from china.. But one thing for sure these two tiny Chinese girls when grwon after 4 years would perform better than what they did today and win Gold at Rio 2016..

Super Dan and his also world champion wife Xiexingfang.

12117980.jpg

Are both Hubby and Wife... never knew...

Am fan of Yihan.. She has excellent reach and nice smashes down the sidelines..

Let's Catch Up: U.S. Women's Basketball Blowout, And Maroney's Vault Woes : The Torch : NPR

A bunch of black ladies beat the Asian 'superior' race...??? Sacrilege...!!!

That would go to the Indians.

I thought you're Asian too no? Viet? Correct me if I'm wrong.

All I know is that you're a Non-White, but a White-American wannabe. Which you borrowed tons of American accomplishments to bash China.

This is the result of when someone has nothing to be proud of from their origin.

Sorry to break your heart, but serving in the US military doesn't make you an American-"American".

That would go to the Indians.

I thought you're Asian too no? Viet? Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. Am one of the 'inferior' Asian races.

As far as am concerned, the Chinese members here brought this upon themselves. Just about anything that goes against China in this Olympics is somehow race related. Honest sportsmanship is out of the question.

Have to said, you should happy judge first!! Before, I don't think Beijing Olympic game is wonderful, but now, comparing with London, Beijing is much better than London, London Olympic game suck. Please don't give Britain next time, Give it to developing countries!!

Dude don't worry, China is still going to be at the top.
You have India's wishes. Great going.
You made Asia proud.
Also, I request you not to be rude towards Indians.
I hope China inspires India to improve its sporting standards and not just keep running after cricket.
the london olympic make chinese people so angry. it showed that we can never be friend of the west countries. and we can never trust west countries. and we will revenge in future.

the london olympic make chinese people so angry. it showed that we can never be friend of the west countries. and we can never trust west countries. and we will revenge in future.
We will teach them what is Justice in the war, by cutting their heads off!

Does anyone here understand gymnastics? If so, was the 2 silver medals we won in gymnastics today a fair result or did they deserve gold? Was this blatant cheating against China by the judges or was this fair?

Even in womens trampoline, we got silver and bronze and was favourite for gold. Now we get only 2 silvers today. Something is very fishy in the gymnastics judging.

We were robbed in the womens team sprint in track cycling where we won gold but we were relegated to silver but the judge didnt even give an explanation.

thats 4 gold medals gone down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom