What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. The Chinese are not only competing against fellow gymnasts, but also the fair play basics.

Brazilian performed well too, but Golden Honor goes to China's Chen.

Does anyone here understand gymnastics? If so, was the 2 silver medals we won in gymnastics today a fair result or did they deserve gold? Was this blatant cheating against China by the judges or was this fair?

Even in womens trampoline, we got silver and bronze and was favourite for gold. Now we get only 2 silvers today. Something is very fishy in the gymnastics judging.

We were robbed in the womens team sprint in track cycling where we won gold but we were relegated to silver but the judge didnt even give an explanation.

thats 4 gold medals gone down the drain.

There are a few members here are saying the same thing about the today's gymnastics. I haven't watch it yet, but the scores for the men gymnastics is very close though.

Does anyone here understand gymnastics? If so, was the 2 silver medals we won in gymnastics today a fair result or did they deserve gold? Was this blatant cheating against China by the judges or was this fair?

Even in womens trampoline, we got silver and bronze and was favourite for gold. Now we get only 2 silvers today. Something is very fishy in the gymnastics judging.

We were robbed in the womens team sprint in track cycling where we won gold but we were relegated to silver but the judge didnt even give an explanation.

Explanation? From the game, we can see the Britain impotence but arrogance, and, I think in 100 years, the world will not give them next time to organize the game!!
Explanation, noway, just see the double standard in cycle race, rob our gold, but defend their shameless, that's their explanation!! Nothing to talk, let action kick their ***, Not even in Sport, but in every domains, that's Chinese counterattack, silent but powerful!!!

Dude don't worry, China is still going to be at the top.
You have India's wishes. Great going.
You made Asia proud.
Also, I request you not to be rude towards Indians.
I hope China inspires India to improve its sporting standards and not just keep running after cricket.

Same here mate when i see indian playing against the yank my support always for indian

both men and women table tennis all in final congrats

This is a war,it is not only a game,we know it and we must face it,
a war between China and the Anglo-Saxon piiiigs。:sniper:
Another gold was robbed by the fxxcking London whitey cheerleading game。:sniper:
But we know you are the champion---you are my proud!we love you--Chen Yibing!
Img349055392.jpg
:disagree: You are a pretty nasty individual.

The Australian commentators werent even sure that the russian girl's and brazilian mans performance would lead to a medal. Then for both of them BAM, strait to the top! I was like WTF? Twice in one day. The British girls - I forgot her name tweed something- stumbled in the dismount big time and still got a high score!
Fook this.
Im calling at a night. Maybe I just have really bad luck tonight and my viewing is screwing the results for team China. I cant bear to continue watching tonight.

The Australian commentators werent even sure that the russian girl's and brazilian mans performance would lead to a medal. Then for both of them BAM, strait to the top! I was like WTF? Twice in one day. The British girls - I forgot her name tweed something- stumbled in the dismount big time and still got a high score!
Fook this.
Im calling at a night. Maybe I just have really bad luck tonight and my viewing is screwing the results for team China. I cant bear to continue watching tonight.

Go to sleep, you are bringing bad luck. We missed 2 gold medals today, bad day for china apart from the sailing gold.

we had 3 competetors in women shot put final later good chance for medal must watch

Go to sleep, you are bringing bad luck. We missed 2 gold medals today, bad day for china apart from the sailing gold.

two nights back every event I view turned to gold ! Tonight everything I watch turns to 5hit (I didnt watch the sailing). I better GTFO and so to sleep.

two nights back every event I view turned to gold ! Tonight everything I watch turns to 5hit (I didnt watch the sailing). I better GTFO and so to sleep.

yes, when you are watching and we win gold, that means you have to keep watching because on that particular day you bring good luck. But when you watch and we lose, dont watch because you bring bad luck. You watch gymnastics and we lose, you didn't watch sailing and we won gold.

A slow day for Team China on the 10th day of the Olympics. Aug 10.

Following yesterday's outstanding performances, which recorded a tally of 30 Gold, 17 Silver and 14 Bronze, today so far we have obtained 1 gold in sailing, 2 silver from men and women gymnastcs.

Team China's medal count now is 31 Gold, 18 silver and 14 Bronze!

Our 31st Gold in sailing Women laser radial:

Xu Lijia taming the high seas!

460x.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

1365794_M01.jpg

1365653_M01.jpg

Chen Yibing - our King of Rings

71b6dc8d60a445879109d2f1c993d3ed.jpg

319c3de89c6b47f5a7e8902e2e0e13a8.jpg

Our Golden Girl - He Kexin @ uneven bar

Go China!:china:

The west cannot stand china winning gold medals, such racist people.
True. So racist that we allowed Gabby Douglas and the Williams sisters, all black women, to compete. Not counting a bunch of black women and men in basketball.

:disagree: You are a pretty nasty individual.
No,:smokin: If you understand Chinese and take a look at the Chinese internet,
You will know that you brits guys has successfully made enemy of 1.3 billion people ,
We will never forget the fuoking London 5hit game。

No,:smokin: If you understand Chinese and take a look at the Chinese internet,
You will know that you brits guys has successfully made enemy of 1.3 billion people ,
We will never forget the fuxxking London **** game。
Boo hoo. You haven't won gold in everything, you are still first. It's called being a bad winner.
Stop crying. No need to bring race into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom