What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Phelps is indeed a great athlete, nobody is denying it, but if the US media keeps portraying him like a god, then he is just nothing like the rest.

No one can be a god. :coffee:

Thats a far way away from nothing.

China has great athletes, but nobody is godly. :coffee:
The US media made Phelps a 'god'? That is YOUR opinion and a cheap one it is. Phelps elevated swimming for which swimmers worldwide, China included, will be burdened and benefited. That is the risk that every athlete aspiring to greatness must take: Either you fail or you succeed.

That kind of accomplishment will inevitably garnered attention, from high and low. Your comment about the US media made Phelps into a 'god' is a feeble criticism is borned out of petty jealousy.

This guy is doing a great job of preventing US to steal more gold medals from the track and field. :coffee:
Steal? You mean compete fairly in a sport that China does not have a chance hence your denigration of it.

The US media made Phelps a 'god'? That is YOUR opinion and a cheap one it is. Phelps elevated swimming for which swimmers worldwide, China included, will be burdened and benefited. That is the risk that every athlete aspiring to greatness must take: Either you fail or you succeed.

That kind of accomplishment will inevitably garnered attention, from high and low. Your comment about the US media made Phelps into a 'god' is a feeble criticism is borned out of petty jealousy.

Nah, he is a great guy, never lost the respect on him, but 4 years ago i viewed him as immortal and unbeatable, but now i just view him as mortal and beatable, but still a great athlete nevertheless.

Anything wrong with this point of view? :coffee:

Nah, he is a great guy, never lost the respect on him, but 4 years ago i viewed him as immortal and unbeatable, but now i just view him as mortal and beatable, but still a great athlete nevertheless.

Anything wrong with this poing of view?
Nothing wrong with it. But if you view him as 'immortal' or 'godly' then that is your problem. Do not impose your juvenile feelings onto the rest of us who admired great accomplishments without getting all starry eyed about it.

Steal? You mean compete fairly in a sport that China does not have a chance hence your denigration of it.

Look at the sprinters from US, all black athletes, Usain Bolt is doing a great job of preventing them to steal the gold medals for the behalf of White America.

I think White America should use the white sprinters, which truly represents the true capability of 'White America'.

The black athletes don't represent US, remember that racist ad from NBC mocking at Gabby Douglas. :coffee:

Look at the sprinters from US, all black athletes, Usain Bolt is doing a great job of preventing them to steal the gold medals for the behalf of White America.

I think White America should use the all white sprinters, which truly represents the true capability of 'White America'.

The black athletes don't represent US, remember that racist ad from NBC mocking at Gabby Douglas. :coffee:
Your true racist color is revealed. But such is nothing new as we know it from the Chinese boys here. Funny that you are living in one of our 'white' states: Canada. :lol:

Your true racist color is revealed. But such is nothing new as we know it from the Chinese boys here. Funny that you are living in one of our 'white' states: Canada. :lol:

At least White Canada is far more tolerant than White America which a non-white like you unfortunately are living there. :coffee:

At least White Canada is far more tolerant than White America which a non-white like you unfortunately are living there. :coffee:
I guess you have been out of touch on the skin color of the current US President and some of his administration's top officials?

I guess you have been out of touch on the skin color of the current US President and some of his administration's top officials?

Yep, you can run for presidential election tomorrow as well. :coffee:

racist-tea-party.jpg

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

tea-party-racist-signsback-to-kenya.jpg

Yep, you can run for presidential election tomorrow as well.
You really think that posting those pictures is going to make you look any less silly? May be I should post pictures of Canadian white supremacists? Let me guess, you do not believe they exist.

How about the US media's racist attitude against their non-white Olympic champion?
Right...So that commercial is 'clear' evident of a racist country. Why not exclude blacks completely? Whoever said that racists like yourself are ever intellectually consistent...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom