Current medal count

ztsvvl.jpg

Yes 30th Gold and 17th silver

The legacy lives on!

What a beauty!

1322963_M01.jpg

1328639_M01.jpg

Wu Minxia in the women's 3m Springboard
Wu Minxia of China competes in the women's 3m Springboard Diving on Day 7 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Centre.

Silver Medalist He Zi

1328677_M01.jpg

1328616_M01.jpg

Yeah I hope we can get gold and silver from the women 3m springboard diving.

So starting from 29 gold

the gold prospects are:

A. Strong: Weight assigned: 90%
4 in diving ( men women individual 3m and 10 m)
2 in table tennis ( men and women team)
1 in gymnastics (Chen Yibing in Rings)

B. Moderately strong 60%

1 in athletics (110m hurdle men)
1 in gymnastics (other apparatus)

C. Hopeful 40%

1 in boxing (Zou Shiming, Men's light fly 49kg)
1 in sailing (Xu Lijia, women laser radial now in #1)
1 in cycling track women (Guo Shuang)
1 beach volley ball women

D. Other potential 10%
Gymnastics-rhythmic
Sychronised swimming

So 29+7*0.9+2*0.6+4*0.4+ 2*0.1
=29+9.3
=38 (rounding down)

Very conservative estimate, i think we can achieve it.

BTW, it seems that USA has run out of ammo after the swimming contest is over, and we need more young swimmers like Sun Yang and Ye Shiwen in the future, and i wanna hear the yankees crying about to ban swimming because it is a useless sport just like the badminton and the table tennis. :coffee:

BTW, it seems that USA has run out of ammo after the swimming contest is over, and we need more young swimmers like Sun Yang and Ye Shiwen in the future, and i wanna hear the yankees crying about to ban swimming because it is a useless sport just like the badminton and the table tennis. :coffee:

That's funny XD

Did they wanted to ban them, or they just said it was useless?

We definitely need more swimmers. Sun Yang did so well in the 1500m, even beat his own world record, however there were not many other Chinese swimmers in the same race.

Since there are so many Gold medals in swimming, instead of complaining, we should cultivate more swimming champions.

That's funny XD

Did they wanted to ban them, or they just said it was useless?

According to them, any sport that China dominating is a useless sport. :coffee:

We definitely need more swimmers. Sun Yang did so well in the 1500m, even beat his own world record, however there were not many other Chinese swimmers in the same race.

Since there are so many Gold medals in swimming, instead of complaining, we should cultivate more swimming champions.

Just 4 years ago, i saw Phelps as untouchable, now he is just nothing, we can have the potential young swimmers from the post-1990s or post-2000s groups to beat him in the future.

According to them, any sport that China dominating is a useless sport. :coffee:

Just 4 years ago, i saw Phelps as untouchable, now he is just nothing, we can have the potential young swimmers from the post-1990s or post-2000s groups to beat him in the future.
hmmm, I wouldn't describe phelps as nothing.
Besides he is retired now.

Many people struggle to walk on prosthetic, imagine been numb below keen level and to get rest of the body moving, Its takes a real genius and greatest sportsmanship to race like Pistorius

631393204.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom