What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
Both Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan was occupied by force from india. A little correction from me Hyderabad Deccan decided to remain independent but later the Nizams were thinking of merging their state with Pakistan due to the fear of india but india wasted no time & occupied the state before it join Pakistan.

India didn't occupy Junagadh, Diwan of Junagadh Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto(father of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto) handed over Junagadh to India.

You claimed that Hyderabad joined Pakistan now provide proof for that, anyone's intentions can't be regarded as accession paper. :omghaha: BTW Hyderabadi Muslims of my city told me that their Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan didn't want to join Pakistan, he had no power as it was with Muslim elites of Hyderabad. ;)

This guy needs to meet geninune pukhtoons in real life to understand that pukhtoons are Pakistan.

India didn't occupy Junagadh, Diwan of Junagadh Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto(father of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto) handed over Junagadh to India.

You claimed that Hyderabad joined Pakistan now provide proof for that, anyone's intentions can't be regarded as accession paper. :omghaha: BTW Hyderabadi Muslims of my city told me that their Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan didn't want to join Pakistan, he had no power as it was with Muslim elites of Hyderabad. ;)

Are you dumb? Junagadh/Manvadar acceded to Pakistan but was later occupied by india after 2 months of their accession. Later india held refrendum & as the huge majority was Hindu so they voted for india. As for Hyderabad i know that they formally didn't join Pakistan & choose to remain independent but due to fear of indian attack they were considering merging with Pakistan...it never happened though because indians were quick to occupy it by force & held a refrendum, as a majority Hindu state the people voted for india just like JunagadhManvadar. The same greedy india never let Kashmiris exercise the same right & since 1948 holding & terrorizing them on gunpoint.

It can never be, Kashmir wants freedom from Baniya Army

Are you dumb? Junagadh/Manvadar acceded to Pakistan but was later occupied by india after 2 months of their accession. Later india held refrendum & as the huge majority was Hindu so they voted for india.

Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto was the head of state of Junagadh in absence of the Nawab Mahabat Khan. India didn't invade Junagadh, the head of state of Junagadh handed over it to India. ;)

As for Hyderabad i know that they formally didn't join Pakistan & choose to remain independent but due to fear of indian attack they were considering merging with Pakistan...it never happened though because indians were quick to occupy it by force & held a refrendum,

Since it didn't join Pakistan, it shouldn't matter you.

as a majority Hindu state the people voted for india just like JunagadhManvadar. The same greedy india never let Kashmiris exercise the same right & since 1948 holding & terrorizing them on gunpoint.

Pakistan send Pashtun militia who committed atrocities of Kashmiri Muslims. For referendum, Pakistan will have to vacate its troops first of all which you never did.

pakistan doesn't deserve kashmir ! I think we should take it back from the denialistani brigades ..

Pakistan must threaten Baniya land with nukes to give up Kashmir.

Only language these baniyas understand is violence... so give it to them...

We can split India up then...

Kashmir/Punjab/Haryana to Pakistan
Rest of N.India to China
South India can be annexed to Sri Lanka.
North East India is disputed between BD and Myanmar
Central India will be disputed or a terrority where we can resettle the Indians :rofl:

Honestly & neutrally speaking the best solution for Kashmir is to give them their due right of self determination, if they want to be with Pakistan or india then be it & if they want independence then it is their birth right...if a country like Nepal & Bhutan can live independent being land locked then why not Kashmir?

Thats pretty ok.. Open the borders as a one time offer.. Whoever wants to go to whichever side, should go there..

Maharaja of Kashmir signed the accession paper with India, the Dewan of Junagadh Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto handed over Junagadh to India before leaving for Pakistan.

Since you claimed Hyderabad joined Pakistan, show us the accession paper. :girl_wacko:

Heap of BS....

Thats pretty ok.. Open the borders as a one time offer.. Whoever wants to go to whichever side, should go there..

But Pakistanis want the Jugular veins(Indus-Jhelum-Chenab), not the Kashmiri people.

That may work in your bollywood dream fantasy but no here... Kashmir and IOK wanna be with Pakistan. give it back or prepare to face the wrath

Why did india get kashmir in her dowry? or is it her fathers property? kashmir belongs to Kashmiris!

Pakistan must threaten Baniya land with nukes to give up Kashmir.

Only language these baniyas understand is violence... so give it to them...

We can split India up then...

Kashmir/Punjab/Haryana to Pakistan
Rest of N.India to China
South India can be annexed to Sri Lanka.
North East India is disputed between BD and Myanmar
Central India will be disputed or a terrority where we can resettle the Indians :rofl:
Hey son if your weak army has any guts then dare to take Kashmir from us...overrated Pa.ki army

Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto was the head of state of Junagadh in absence of the Nawab Mahabat Khan. India didn't invade Junagadh, the head of state of Junagadh handed over it to India. ;)

If Shahnawaz Bhutto has handed it over to india why did his whole family came to Pakistan? Keep in your denial mode but you cannot change the facts that it was occupied by india.

Since it didn't join Pakistan, it shouldn't matter you.

It does matters because you occupied an independent state forcefully which was even considering merger with Pakistan.

Pakistan send Pashtun militia who committed atrocities of Kashmiri Muslims. For referendum, Pakistan will have to vacate its troops first of all which you never did.

Kashmiris request Pakistan to act against the brutal dogra who was killing & terrorizing innocent Kashmiris. Pakistani general who was a British refused to get involved & instead furious Tribals from FATA decided to act on their own to save innocent Kashmiris. These Tribals were welcomed with open arms by local Kashmiris & even many Kashmiris joined them, Gilgiti & Baltistani Scouts even fought along with these tribals against dogra, dogra who had sensed his defeat then cunningly joined india & indian troops enter Kashmir & then Pakistani Army intervened to stop india from entering into the liberated part of Kashmir. Since then your army is terrorizing the innocent people of Kashmir but even after so much terrorism & bloodshed by india against Kashmiris still Kashmiris reject india.

pakistan doesn't deserve kashmir ! I think we should take it back from the denialistani brigades ..

Aajao laylo!

If you know what i mean.;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom