What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
Most of them must have leave the thread because of your best trolling habit & uncivilized posts. You are lucky to have been slipped out of Mods eyes other wise your post would lead anyone to receive a permanent ban.
Truth hurts and mods know what's truth .

Will wait for you, have several videos in my HD saved for trolls.

On Freedom of Indian media .:lol:

wow your post is true example of nau sau choohay kha kay billi haj ko chali.:rofl:
Now you are not making any sense , forget it you never made.

indian politicions, army & media spreading their propaganda.:D

But I said you ,we have access to neutral sources to verify against. Internet is free to access , electronic media like BBC, CNN, RT,Al-Zazeera, Al-Arabiya all are freely accessible in India.:lol:

Zhou Enlai already offered to swap recognition of AP in exchange for recognition of Aksai Chin, essentially turning the LoC into an International Border.

But Nehru rejected this offer. He went for the Forward Policy instead.

Damn Swagger, you be thugging this fool up :lol:

Thugging. lol

Is'nt that what you guys good at.

Now you are not making any sense , forget it you never made.

But I said you ,we have access to neutral sources to verify against. Internet is free to access , electronic media like BBC, CNN, RT,Al-Zazeera, Al-Arabiya all are freely accessible in India.:lol:

Oh yes all sense is made by SUPA PAWA guys. lol

my eyes bust into tears while reading you post bro . but reality is its almost impossible.

if there are more people like you in the politics on both India and Pak side, then I say it might happen.

Zhou Enlai already offered to swap recognition of AP in exchange for recognition of Aksai Chin, essentially turning the LoC into an International Border.

this can be done now. The govt. and leaders have changed. So it can be brought back to the table. I am all for it, if this would bring 200 years of friendship.

After that neither India nor China would need earth resources. With friendship we would have conquered Mars and other planets in that time to fulfill all our needs.

thanks for the info. that's historical info.

I would like to know whats your and other's view and whether folks support this idea or not.

For that I have added a very simple PUBLIC poll.

So I request everyone to vote so we know what is your personal preference.

Honestly & neutrally speaking the best solution for Kashmir is to give them their due right of self determination, if they want to be with Pakistan or india then be it & if they want independence then it is their birth right...if a country like Nepal & Bhutan can live independent being land locked then why not Kashmir?

they are part of india..it is china which annexed tibet..let them first get the tibetiane decide their fate likewise baluch ..let them first decide their fate..how is that?? kashmir already decided it's fate when the king signed the treaty with india..period!

Honestly & neutrally speaking the best solution for Kashmir is to give them their due right of self determination, if they want to be with Pakistan or india then be it & if they want independence then it is their birth right...if a country like Nepal & Bhutan can live independent being land locked then why not Kashmir?

I can say that the same Bangla Desh(which was not even in initial Pakistan Plan till 1940) made your Bharat Mata pregnant & now your bharat mata is about to give birth to not 1 or 2 but 7 sisters in N East but don't worry i won't say this & instead i would request Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster to take care of trolls like you.

Please don't f@rt up every thread with your offtopic cr@ps.

Unfortunately i've had missed that news...can i get the source?

As far as what i've read about Musharraf proposal...it was to make Kashmir a very much free state.

We propose freedom for poor Kashmiris of Azad Kashmir region and their right to join "Free Kashmir" of India. And also propose freedom for Baluchis, Pushtuns, and Sindhis, they need freedom from Punjabis who have control over a lion's share of wealth, Govt. jobs, and military positions in Pakistan.

In fact, Baluchistan as an occupied country deserves immediate global attention, neither the Govt., nor the people of Baluchistan/Kalat wanted to be a part of Pakistan, they were forcefully engulfed by Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reality is: India and Indians will not accept LOC as boundary. We are fine with the continuous simmring hostilities. It works in our favor. .

Peace is an illusion and just need lip service.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's now work towards a peaceful Indian Subcontinent. I am all for peace.

Is this still the Chinese stance?

Remember at that time, India was not as weak compared to China as it is now.

As every year passes, China is getting more and more powerful when compared to India, and so in the future China will have the ability to take AP from India using conventional means.

As every year passes, China is getting more and more powerful when compared to India, and so in the future China will have the ability to take AP from India using conventional means.

Another bunch of jokes from a guy who comes up with claims like 'Indian navy is already cornered by Pakistani & Bangladeshi navies in the Indian ocean' :lol:

India is more weaker when Compared to China now,than in 1962?Oh please.

Do you know what happened in 1967?And now we are far better equipped.We have far more forward airbases in NE,Our most potent fighters,Su-30 MKI are allocated to them.And add to that air launched and land based Brahmos,new Aerostats and Radars,SAMs like Akash,and heavylifting capabilities with C 130 & C 17 globemasters.We also has better satellite based surveilence capabilities.

And Attack Chopper LCH & Gunship Rudra (already got IOC) would be there armed with Nag & MBDA ATGMs.These machines are built for such combat,The Dhruv platform has proven its capabilities at high altitudes.

And in the future?Well there would be Nirbhays & Shauryas too.

So stop having fantasies about occupying AP,they wont even cross the border allive.

And J am not talking about ICBMs,SLBMs,BMDs and the like...

As if China was doing nothing to enrage India before forward policy, you were already in the other side of McMahon line before any forward policy. :cheesy:

BTW I heard China's Central governments both last Qings and ROC had no control over Tibet before 1950 for almost 50 years, so I don't know how even a border dispute exists between India and China when no such dispute existed between India and Tibet.

Then what is Agni missile for. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom