What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
Then what is Agni missile for. :wacko:

Agni will only be considered for use if Chinese tanks rolling towards Delhi and not for Arunchal Pradesh.

It is irrational to risk the complete obliteration of the Indian state in case of a conventional attack on a border state.

Agni will only be considered for use if Chinese tanks rolling towards Delhi and not for Arunchal Pradesh.

It is irrational to risk the complete obliteration of the Indian state in case of a conventional attach on a border province.

please do not go offtopic.

would appreciate if you comment on the topic of the thread.

please do not go offtopic.

would appreciate if you comment on the topic of the thread.

I am not going off-topic.

The thread starter said that the LOC should be accepted as no country can take the another's land by force.

In China/India situation there is a real possibility that China will very soon develop the conventional capability to take Arunchal Pradesh and India would not be able to stop them.

Anyway the LOC should not be accepted as Kashmir should either become independent state or go with Pakistan.

I am not going off-topic.

The thread starter said that the LOC should be accepted as no country can take the another's land by force.

In China/India situation there is a real possibility that China will very soon develop the conventional capability to take Arunchal Pradesh and India would not be able to stop them.

Anyway the LOC should not be accepted as Kashmir should either become independent state or go with Pakistan.

ok thanks for your view on the topic. I am just interested in seeing various folks view on PDF.

its not only about whether its possible militarily but also about peace and progress being given more weightage then prolonged decades long border wars/conflicts which stifle development of all concerned.

(Note: though I disagree with your view on conventional stuff)

We propose freedom for poor Kashmiris of I.O.K. region and their right to join "Free(Azad) Kashmir".

Agreed!

And also propose freedom for Baluchis, Pushtuns, and Sindhis, they need freedom from Punjabis who have control over a lion's share of wealth, Govt. jobs, and military positions in Pakistan.

You propose freedom for Sindhis lol...do you even know i' am from Sind & we from Sind consider Pakistan mother of our province. Freedom of Sind lol:omghaha: These poor dreadful trolls just knows how to f@rt up the forum. Nothing on topic but loads offtopics.:disagree: As for Pushtuns & Balochs i would request the Pakistani Pushtun & Baloch members to respond @Spring Onion @ghilzai @Pak-one @Hyperion @chavunist @farhan_9909 @Pukhtun @DESERT FIGHTER @pk_baloch @Irfan Baloch etc

In fact, Baluchistan as an occupied country deserves immediate global attention, neither the Govt., nor the people of Baluchistan/Kalat wanted to be a part of Pakistan, they were forcefully engulfed by Pakistan.

Balochistan is as occupied as Maharatra, Delhi, Gujarat, Tamil addu, etc is. All states of Balochistan joined Pakistan willingly including Kalat's Prince, it was just the jirga/parliament like gathering of Kalat who was still debating whether to join Pakistan or not when Prince of Kalat decided to act on his own & declare merger with Pakistan. Don't jump up & down with your army & media propagandas.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are part of india..it is china which annexed tibet..let them first get the tibetiane decide their fate likewise baluch ..let them first decide their fate..how is that?? kashmir already decided it's fate when the king signed the treaty with india..period!

Don't post offtopics about Tibet or Maharatra or Balochistan or Khalistan or Mughalistan, etc...If you accept the Kashmiri ruler's decision then Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh/Manvadar's ruler had joined with Pakistan so those are illegally occupied by india.

Agreed!

You propose freedom for Sindhis lol...do you even know i' am from Sind & we from Sind consider Pakistan mother of our province. Freedom of Sind lol:omghaha: These poor dreadful trolls just knows how to f@rt up the forum. Nothing on topic but loads offtopics.:disagree: As for Pushtuns & Balochs i would request the Pakistani Pushtun & Baloch members to respond @Spring Onion @ghilzai @Pak-one @Hyperion @chavunist @farhan_9909 @Pukhtun @DESERT FIGHTER @pk_baloch @Irfan Baloch etc

Balochistan is as occupied as Maharatra, Delhi, Gujarat, Tamil addu, etc is. All states of Balochistan joined Pakistan willingly including Kalat's Prince, it was just the jirga/parliament like gathering of Kalat who was still debating whether to join Pakistan or not when Prince of Kalat decided to act on his own & declare merger with Pakistan. Don't jump up & down with your army & media propagandas.

Dips..ts dnt even know tht kalat was just 1 state... before tht many other states had already joined Pakistan... i think Makran n Las Bella were the first ones... as for sindhi,baluch n pashtuns... these ...ds dont even know how much we hate them... haha...

Dips..ts dnt even know tht kalat was just 1 state... before tht many other states had already joined Pakistan... i think Makran n Las Bella were the first ones... as for sindhi,baluch n pashtuns... these ...ds dont even know how much we hate them... haha...

Yes before Kalat state many states in Balochistan already had joined Pakistan, Kalat's prince later decided to join it. The last one was Gawadar which was purchased by Pakistan from Oman. These dreadful trolls don't know one $h1t & come to f@rt as f@rting expertos.

As for Sind our Sind(& to some extent Punjab) is the father of South Asians(note that real South Asia is excluding KPK, FATA & Balochistan) & this same Sind is son of Pakistan. These trolls just unnecessary drag offtopics & force others to respond.

Yes before Kalat state many states in Balochistan already had joined Pakistan, Kalat's prince later decided to join it. The last one was Gawadar which was purchased by Pakistan from Oman. These dreadful trolls don't know one $h1t & come to f@rt as f@rting expertos.

As for Sind our Sind(& to some extent Punjab) is the father of South Asians(note that real South Asia is excluding KPK, FATA & Balochistan) & this same Sind is son of Pakistan. These trolls just unnecessary drag offtopics & force others to respond.

Diverting topics is the only thing or tactic they use.... when they run out of arguements.

It is irrational to risk the complete obliteration of the Indian state in case of a conventional attack on a border state.

They are very much effective in avoiding any war with China and India is better prepared for any border any small scale war. Chinese also know what happened with them during Chola Incident.

If you accept the Kashmiri ruler's decision then Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh/Manvadar's ruler had joined with Pakistan so those are illegally occupied by india.

Maharaja of Kashmir signed the accession paper with India, the Dewan of Junagadh Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto handed over Junagadh to India before leaving for Pakistan.

Since you claimed Hyderabad joined Pakistan, show us the accession paper. :girl_wacko:

LOC should not be the border ! Just because nehrucouldn't muster up bawls to annex then entire kingdom doesnt mean we relinquish it ! We should get back Kashmir to the last inch !

maybe we should give pakistan an excuse to wage a war against india and annex the left over kashmir as well ! They dont deserve it !

Yes, especially for China, India, Pakistan. There is now way there will be a border change between these 3 without a complete nuclear annihilation.

Maharaja of Kashmir signed the accession paper with India, the Dewan of Junagadh Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto handed over Junagadh to India before leaving for Pakistan.

Since you claimed Hyderabad joined Pakistan, show us the accession paper. :girl_wacko:

Historical dates of Junagadh and Manavadar:

15 Aug 1947 Accedes to Pakistan.
15 Sep 1947 Accession to Pakistan accepted.
9 Nov 1947 Occupied by India.

1733 Manavadar (Bantva-Manavadar) state founded.
1818 British protectorate.
25 Sep 1947 Accedes to Pakistan.

Both Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan was occupied by force from india. A little correction from me Hyderabad Deccan decided to remain independent but later the Nizams were thinking of merging their state with Pakistan due to the fear of india but india wasted no time & occupied the state before it join Pakistan.

My reply to @DRAY in Pushto: :D

Sta khazzay *******!

Agreed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom