What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
So the real world fact is that outside india no one use the word daddies.;):lol:
So do you mean you don' t have confusion between choosing among Sauds, Turk , Mangol and Persian ?? :rofl:

I welcomed your opinion...you know that nowadays it is hard to find a nice joker maskhara.

P.S And can you now shut it up your trolling & derailing posts please?

What derailing ?? You also want whole Kasmir and I also want same, we are on same footing. :lol:

That means your stories are all made up.

lol my hallucinations? Seems like you have lost your mind completely, everyone knows Mush's proposal in which he demand the withdrawal of indian troops & let Kashmiris rule themselves under joint Supervision of Pakistan & india.

Now you are behaving like clown :rofl: Spoon feeding doesn't mean facts are cooked up , go google it up for yourself . Why don't you prove me wrong instead of asking me to prove myself right.

So do you mean you don' t have confusion between choosing among Sauds, Turk , Mangol and Persian ?? :rofl:

No Pakistani have any confusion unlike you guys who have confusion between Caucasians, Sindhis, Aryans & Anglo s.:rofl:

What detailing ?? You also want whole Kasmir and I also want same, we are on same footing. :lol:

By derailing i mean your dragging of offtopics i.e Bangla Desh & posts like #19's first part.

Now you are behaving like clown :rofl: Spoon feeding doesn't mean facts are cooked up , go google it up for yourself . Why don't you prove me wrong instead of asking me to prove myself right.

If you are claiming something back it up with proper neutral source instead of jumping up & down with your f@rting trolling habits.

I've no problem to back my claim up, here you go.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Musharraf pushes Kashmir proposal

Gen Musharraf called for a phased withdrawal of troops in the region and self-governance for Kashmiris.

Apart from a phased withdrawal of troops and self- governance for Kashmiris, he said there would be no changes in the borders of Kashmir and a joint supervision mechanism involving India, Pakistan and Kashmir.

No Pakistani have any confusion unlike you guys who have confusion between Caucasians, Sindhis, Aryans & Anglo s.:rofl:
Did
Sindhis, Anglo and Caucasian descended from Madarsa History text books ?? :rofl:

By derailing i mean your dragging of offtopics i.e Bangla Desh & posts like #19's first part.

You got personal before that post and said it is not possible to link up to Afghanistan so I just reminded you about your history , it has happened in past and is very much possible what's derailing in it ??

Did
Sindhis, Anglo and Caucasian descended from Madarsa History text books ?? :rofl:

So now you wanna derail the thread towards gaining knowledge about your history & stuff. It is interesting to see that you don't know the same Sindhis who had given you the language, culture, religion, name & the civilization you proudly claim. tch tch:D

You got personal before that post and said it is not possible to link up to Afghanistan so I just reminded you about your history , it has happened in past and is very much possible what's derailing in it ??

I didn't said anything i just posted my expression about your day dreaming.:D

So now you wanna derail the thread towards gaining knowledge about your history & stuff. It is interesting to see that you don't know the same Sindhis who had given you the language, culture, religion, name & the civilization you proudly claim. tch tch:D
Sindhis are not foreigners they are just same as us indigenious. :lol:

I didn't said anything i just posted my expression about your day dreaming.:D

So did I but about facts. :D

I can say that the same Bangla Desh(which was not even in initial Pakistan Plan till 1940) made your Bharat Mata pregnant & now your bharat mata is about to give birth to not 1 or 2 but 7 sisters in N East but don't worry i won't say this & instead i would request Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster to take care of trolls like you.

Please don't f@rt up every thread with your offtopic cr@ps.

Unfortunately i've had missed that news...can i get the source?

As far as what i've read about Musharraf proposal...it was to make Kashmir a very much free state.

so you dont have pak mata but pak papa?? or pak abaa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sindhis are not foreigners they are just same as us ingenious. :lol:

Stop derailing the thread buddy, & lol at you calling us Sindhis same as you, the people who are father of entire South Asia in every means.:omghaha:

So did I but about facts. :D

The facts are that Kashmir is lost by india even after trying diplomatic & military both means.:lol: If one keeps on following indian army or media propaganda he will look as fool as you when debating with outside world.:D

Stop derailing the thread buddy, & lol at you calling us Sindhis same as you, the people who are father of entire South Asia in every means.:omghaha:
:rofl: So now you are Sindhi :omghaha: What happened to your fathers , I can understand why you have identity crisis.Now stop drailing thread .
The facts are that Kashmir is lost by india even after trying diplomatic & military both means.:lol: If one keeps on following indian army or media propaganda he will look as fool as you when debating with outside world.:D
Oh Really !! :rofl:
No, India is not closed country we have access to every source possible, even youtube ;) while some countries don't have. :D

:rofl: So now you are Sindhi :omghaha: What happened to your fathers , I can understand why you have identity crisis.Now stop drailing thread .

As i said people use the word father or daddy in other countries, don't post what is common in india. Yes Alhamdolillah Asan Sindhu jo dharti saan basi aahay, i was born in Sind Pakistan, grew up there, speak Urdu & Sindhi, after Pakistani i'm Sindhi of course but why are you derailing the thread post after post. If you got anything related to topic then post otherwise get lost. @Aeronaut @WebMaster Please take care of this troll f@rting the thread up.

Oh Really !! :rofl:
No, India is not closed country we have access to every source possible, even youtube ;) while some countries don't have. :D

Now don't make me get started on freedom in india, we all know about it. I know your kinds litter the forum with their usual offtopic cr@ps & thats why i'll not bother to show you the mirror on this.

As i said people use the word father or daddy in other countries, don't post what is common in india. Yes Alhamdolillah Asan Sindhu jo dharti saan basi aahay, i was born in Sind Pakistan, grew up there, speak Urdu & Sindhi, after Pakistani i'm Sindhi of course but why are you derailing the thread post after post. If you got anything related to topic then post otherwise get lost. @Aeronaut @WebMaster Please take care of this troll f@rting the thread up.

:rofl: Identity crisis getting better of you . :rofl:
Now don't make me get started on freedom in india, we all know about it. I know your kinds litter the forum with their usual offtopic cr@ps & thats why i'll not bother to show you the mirror on this.

Comeon I dare you just get started on freedom. :D

:rofl: Identity crisis getting better of you . :rofl:

Comeon I dare you just get started on freedome. :D

I've slap many trolls like you on the appropriate threads on identity, etc, search for it.

Comeon I dare you just get started on freedome.

Start a thread on it & i'll post about how indian army, media & politicians inject their propaganda in india.

I've slap many trolls like you on the appropriate threads on identity, etc, search for it.
I myself have been threw many of those threads and slapped Pakistanies so hard that they leave the discussion
Start a thread on it & i'll post about how indian army, media & politicians inject their propaganda in india.

Will mention you in appropriate thread but I must say you didn't dare. :D

I myself have been threw many of those threads and slapped Pakistanies so hard that they leave the discussion

Most of them must have leave the thread because of your best trolling habit & uncivilized posts. You are lucky to have been slipped out of Mods eyes other wise your post would lead anyone to receive a permanent ban.

Will mention you in appropriate thread but I must say you didn't dare. :D

Will wait for you, have several videos in my HD saved for trolls.

Back
Top Bottom