What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
Indian army entered in Junagadh only after Shahnawaz Bhutto invited India to take control. Nawab Mahabat Khan fled to Pakistan when turmoil started in Junagadh after the people revolted there.

So, Pakistanis better should have asked Shahnawaz Bhutto, why he handed over Junagadh to India and fled to Pakistan just like Nawab Mahabat Khan. He could have invited Pakistani troops instead of giving Junagadh to India.

Go push this shyt somewhere else:

Instrument of Accession Junagadh State.

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState2.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState3.jpg

http://junagadhstate.com/Books/INSTRUMENT_OF_ACCESSION.pdf

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE noows.. lol... if so you should feel confident... conduct a refrendum and be happy? Y U SO SCARED?

Zee news didn't conduct that survey. Are you so surprised. :lol:

BS elections... lol and even kashmiri MPs are on indian army pay role...> Your former COAS statement!

60% people voted. You don't even have fair elections in Pakistan, you are pointing fingers on India. :omghaha:

My question is if he had gifted Pakistani land to india he would've stayed in india...the truth is you guys are just good at spreading your army & media propaganda as much as you can...sorry but we don't but your propaganda.

My question why he handed over Junagadh to India instead of calling Pakistan army to take control of Junagadh.

lol @ Police action...it was operation by military of india not police.:omghaha:

It was named as Police Action but tell me why it didn't announce accession with Pakistan for 5 days if you believe in the word considering. :omghaha:

Yes they went their to loot the blood of indian terrorists & occupiers.

They also looted Kashmiri Muslims and killed European nuns.

60% people voted. You don't even have fair elections in Pakistan, you are pointing fingers on India. :omghaha:

What happens in Kashmir we all knows. Even your VK general expose you guys recently.

Here is one more master piece from your army official where it says that they pay BRIBES for extension.

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict

What happens in Kashmir we all knows. Even your VK general expose you guys recently.

Here is one more master piece from your army official where it says that they pay BRIBES for extension.

http://kashmirwatch.com/news.php/2013/10/12/8216-indian-army-has-funded-politicians-for-lease-extension-8217.html

Zee news didn't conduct that survey. Are you so surprised. :lol:

So hold a refrendum,pull out ur almost a million soldiers out of the worlds most militarised region... what are you scared off than? IOK vanishing in thin air? why are their mass protests n protestes shot dead,draconian laws,kidnapping,mass graves containing thousands of bodies,why internal media,human rights groups etc banned from entering? why the filtered internet etc etc? hahaha..

Not to forget the funny arse comic videos ur zee channel airs? :lol:

60% posted shyt.. another propoganda bs..

My question why he handed over Junagadh to India instead of calling Pakistan army to take control of Junagadh.

lol what an a.... see my post above kiddo... tell me its also fake! why me tht there is no case in UN reguarding Junagarh accession and so on!
It was named as Police Action but tell me why it didn't announce accession with Pakistan for 5 days if you believe in the word considering. :omghaha:

Another gem...

They also looted Kashmiri Muslims and killed European nuns.

Oh shut up.. read a book or something.. how dogra forces started crushing rebellion in kashmir... in one town 2.5 lac people were killed... burning villages were seen from the hills of punjab,,huge influx of refugees from kashmir poured into jhelum valley and so on..... also the world war vets were the first to raise arms after tht... and it was general fukin gracie the british bastard to fuked up .. the mujahideen had already reached srinagar........ than 48 fiasco... india went to UN and signed on the ceasefire agreement and offered a refrendum herself....... so keep shut.

How is this news(whatever it is) even related to 60% voter turnout in Jammu and Kashmir election defying Hurriyat's boycott call, even Pakistan never had such a high voter turnout.

I just show the reality of your army that you consider angel. They pay BRIBES for everything including elections to showcase "All is Well"

Nowhere in the document, the date of accession of Junagadh is mentioned. First line mentions the year 1947 and the signature is from 01/7/89.

Only a drunkard will fail to read the printed dates which are 1947 & approval(By Sir M.A Jinnah {RA}) year 1947 too.

I just show the reality of your army that you consider angel. They pay BRIBES for everything including elections to showcase "All is Well"

You are trying to expose India, sounds bizarre. few months back you told me Pakistani elections were rigged. :cheesy:

So hold a refrendum,pull out ur almost a million soldiers out of the worlds most militarised region... what are you scared off than? IOK vanishing in thin air? why are their mass protests n protestes shot dead,draconian laws,kidnapping,mass graves containing thousands of bodies,why internal media,human rights groups etc banned from entering? why the filtered internet etc etc? hahaha..

Not to forget the funny arse comic videos ur zee channel airs? :lol:

60% posted shyt.. another propoganda bs..

lol what an a.... see my post above kiddo... tell me its also fake! why me tht there is no case in UN reguarding Junagarh accession and so on!

Another gem...

You know the first condition of referendum which is Pakistan withdrawing troops and all the outsiders.

Oh shut up.. read a book or something.. how dogra forces started crushing rebellion in kashmir... in one town 2.5 lac people were killed... burning villages were seen from the hills of punjab,,huge influx of refugees from kashmir poured into jhelum valley and so on..... also the world war vets were the first to raise arms after tht... and it was general fukin gracie the british bastard to fuked up .. the mujahideen had already reached srinagar........ than 48 fiasco... india went to UN and signed on the ceasefire agreement and offered a refrendum herself....... so keep shut.

If they came for liberation, why they indulged in looting the Kashmiri Muslims and killed the European nuns in St. Joseph Convent of Baramulla.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom