What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters
We cannot spoon feed everything to 50 year old boys, it is clearly written "fourteenth day of September nineteen hundred & fourty seven" & approved on "fifteenth day of september nineteen hundred & fourty seven

Have you atleast seen a rental agreement , seriously i am not trying to make fun of you.

First u cried abt the attested date on the copy of instrument of accession and now u want more spoon feeding... not even counting ur bs lies about Shahnawaz Bhutto... but i know ur forced by ur pathetic habbits... Next time ask UN where the copies are also present if they are fake or not..... but oh a pathelogical liar never excepts truth... even if its rubbed on his ugly face.

These are the documents you gave UN.you must be joking.

They will go with their land. Pakistan have no problem if Azad Kashmiris want to go with india & nor should india have any problem. If india claims to be biggest democracy it should not act like a biggest hypocrisy.

Movement with Land did not happen during partition either. And really, how old are you dude? stop mouthing nonsense rhymes like democracy and hypocrisy. Its so stale that its not even lame..

Why did india get kashmir in her dowry? or is it her fathers property? kashmir belongs to Kashmiris!

Go fly a kite.. It is India's property.. Dum ho to. do something about it... :)

We cannot spoon feed everything to 50 year old boys, it is clearly written "fourteenth day of September nineteen hundred & fourty seven" & approved on "fifteenth day of september nineteen hundred & fourty seven

Where are the signature of Nawab Mahabat Khan in the document if that is attested on 01/7/89, can you post the real document.

Shahnawaz Bhutto, head of state in absense of Nawab, invited Indian troops to take control of Junagadh instead of Pakistani troops.

Ha ha!! Now you are modifying my post while replying, that shows that you are incapable of replying to my original post. I.O.K. doesn't exist in our dictionary, there is only Kashmir and Azad Kashmir which is illegally occupied by you. Don't change my post. And my post was far more logical than your post, our 7 NE states are much more integrated with us than your provinces.

I' am just correcting your post. Yes there are only Azad Kashmir & IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir(where indian army is terrorizing), IOK is illegally occupied & is an open ground for indian to terrorize innocent civilians. Yes we all know it very well how much those 7 NE sisters are integrated one or two years ago there was even a Pakistani flag hoisted in that region.:omghaha:

And to cut the long story, there is only one way for you to get Kashmir ever, i.e. if you can ever take Kashmir by force. no UN, no international intervention will come to help you. So stop crying everywhere and start to figure out how you can do anything militarily. All the best.

You failed to see it is an indian who started this thread, which Pakistani did you see crying? You can start a war if your army have some guts to face Armed military.

Don't bother, we know that the dips..ts hate us and we hate these ...ds equally, if not more. :)

As if your hating matters:omghaha:

You are one of the decent posters, I wonder whether I will ever be as decent as you, because I can't take nonsense for too long and mostly end up answering in similar $hitty language to some members. Please don't bother about whatever I am posting here, though if you go through the entire thread, then you will know the context.

Btw, I am tempted to know what you have posted in Pushto, however, don't bother to let me know if it is something not so good. :)

Ohhh how sweet post...lol...Ok Ok...apologies accepted but stop this emotional drama & tactic of divide & rule.:rofl:

Movement with Land did not happen during partition either. And really, how old are you dude? stop mouthing nonsense rhymes like democracy and hypocrisy. Its so stale that its not even lame..

It happened in the cases of Junagadh & Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan. The Hindu people want to be with india so india occupied the land. lol truth hurts isn't it...? You didn't like that rhyme did you?:D

Go fly a kite.. It is India's property.. Dum ho to. do something about it... :)

It is Kashmiri property & they are doing something...:azn:

Where are the signature of Nawab Mahabat Khan in the document if that is attested on 01/7/89, can you post the real document.

Shahnawaz Bhutto, head of state in absense of Nawab, invited Indian troops to take control of Junagadh instead of Pakistani troops.

Dear 50 year old boy, stop asking for spoon feeding & stop f@rting the thread further. @DESERT FIGHTER throw the proof of accession to Pakistan on your face & you are still pushing & requesting for your propaganda to get accepted.:blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
I' am just correcting your post. Yes there are only Azad Kashmir & IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir(where indian army is terrorizing), IOK is illegally occupied & is an open ground for indian to terrorize innocent civilians. Yes we all know it very well how much those 7 NE sisters are integrated one or two years ago there was even a Pakistani flag hoisted in that region.:omghaha:

You failed to see it is an indian who started this thread, which Pakistani did you see crying? You can start a war if your army have some guts to face Armed military.

Last two parts of my post were not meant for you. You and Hyperion doesn't fall in the same class.

Why should we start a war, we are comfortable with the present situation, and best of luck with our NE states, good if they also want to join Pakistan.

See, if you are desperate for Kashmir, then either you can continue with the insurgency & terrorism and hope that it will start bringing results (very slim chance, I would say), or you can go for a military intervention and try your luck in the battlefield.

I don't know if politically your leaders are in a position to rest their claim on Kashmir, but our political leadership is not in any position to let Kashmir go, people of India will bury that political party in Arabian sea forever. So, that is out of question. Another option is to slowly go silent mutually and accept the LOC as border in next 2-3 decades.

You may pick your choice.

There can be no real solution unless Kashmir joins Pakistan as a Special Area with certain constitutional rights. Full independence will never last because India will not allow that.Sooner or later it will try and annex J&K again.

Last two parts of my post were not meant for you. You and Hyperion doesn't fall in the same class.

We fall in the same class, situation in Pakistan is not like india where one is Brahmin one is dalit etc...trust me buddy.;)

Why should we start a war, we are comfortable with the present situation, and best of luck with our NE states, good if they also want to join Pakistan.

How are you comfortable with the current situation when your army generals & media showing signs of utter frustration in the TV channels.:cheesy:

See, if you are desperate for Kashmir, then either you can continue with the insurgency & terrorism and hope that it will start bringing results (very slim chance, I would say), or you can go for a military intervention and try your luck in the battlefield.

Pakistan is desperate for peace, the continuous bloodshed & terrorism by indian forces against innocent Kashmiris must stop & they should be given their right of self determination like the Hindus of Junagadh/manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan. Why would Pakistan try any military intervention? Your country wants a war then have it(only if your army has guts, 2003 & 2008 the way they p1ss3d must be very frustrating for indians like you):lol:

I don't know if politically your leaders are in a position to rest their claim on Kashmir, but our political leadership is not in any position to let Kashmir go, people of India will bury that political party in Arabian sea forever. So, that is out of question. Another option is to slowly go silent mutually and accept the LOC as border in next 2-3 decades.

You may pick your choice.

lol giving up on Kashmir issue lol... Forget about Pakistani Army or Awaam, even Pakistani polititions will not do that. Accepting Loc as IB will be considered defeat for Pakistan. It is not you indians who will decide the fate of Kashmir, it will be Kashmiris.

Have you atleast seen a rental agreement , seriously i am not trying to make fun of you.

These are the documents you gave UN.you must be joking.

Nawab Mahabat Khan's signature is nowhere in the alleged accession paper of Junagadh. :laughcry:

No but these are the attested copies on the nawab of junagarhs official site... but im sure no country provides fake papers to UN...

I do know junagardh nawab wanted to join pakistan ,but the documents you posted....any way since the nawab wanted to join pakistan lets take it up from there.....
www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1821/18210760.htm

This might give you what actually happened and why i feel things wont change they will remain as it is.

We fall in the same class, situation in Pakistan is not like india where one is Brahmin one is dalit etc...trust me buddy.;)

Nope, you don't, but you will never understand the difference.

How are you comfortable with the current situation when your army generals & media showing signs of utter frustration in the TV channels.:cheesy:

That's part of the game, creating a global public opinion. Again, you won't understand.

Pakistan is desperate for peace, the continuous bloodshed & terrorism by indian forces against innocent Kashmiris must stop & they should be given their right of self determination like the Hindus of Junagadh/manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan. Why would Pakistan try any military intervention? Your country wants a war then have it(only if your army has guts, 2003 & 2008 the way they p1ss3d must be very frustrating for indians like you):lol:

Again, we do not have any reason to attack Pakistan, we are happy with shooting down whatever you are sending across the border, we are becoming increasingly good at it.

lol giving up on Kashmir issue lol... Forget about Pakistani Army or Awaam, even Pakistani polititions will not do that. Accepting Loc as IB will be considered defeat for Pakistan. It is not you indians who will decide the fate of Kashmir, it will be Kashmiris.

Kashmiris have already decided their fate with India. Read my previous post, you have only those choices that I have mentioned there.

Please don't bring the class/caste differences here. As if Pakistan was a heaven for all groups. Some of you even don't recognize that there is a problem. But you know what? You are okay with it - so I am good. You can slash your wrist and drink your blood for all I care(rhetorical, please dont try this) but as long as you don't bother us - we won't have a problem. :D

Ok, we are cowards :devil: Happy? :D
'giving up on Kashmir' - Of course not. You need the 'need for Kashmir' more than anything else. India hatred is one thing that is common for all Pakistanis(with notable exceptions) :agree: So you can't afford to give up the rhetoric. We can very well live with the status quo. No lives will be lost. No thumping of chests.

Back
Top Bottom