What's new

LK Advani takes a swipe at Narendra Modi

narendera modi is famous within the gujrat community for all he has done to appease hindu masses,outside gujrat he isnt that popular.

I believe Vajpayee should come out of isolation and start campaign for bjp that would raise the morale of bjp workers and supporters incredibly and would also prompt his but not bjp supporter type of people consider voting for bjp

I believe Vajpayee should come out of isolation and start campaign for bjp that would raise the morale of bjp workers and supporters incredibly and would also prompt his but not bjp supporter type of people consider voting for bjp

R u Mad ... U know whats his condition now... the most brilliant orator has lost his voice :cry:

@jbgt90

I really wonder why Congress has made it "who should be the next PM issue" ??

Why Not give us reasons for - Why Should Congress/UPA be elected again INSTEAD of why NaMo shouldn't be a PM??

Don't they have any POSITIVES to show in there 9 years rule??

This is what I call a NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN.

Abuse NaMo 1000 times, but you can't ignore the fact that he every time talks of the development he has done (a Positive campaign) instead of what Congress is currently doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably not true. I believe that Modi will be able to draw crowds in most places but the votes may still not come. That would depend primarily on strength of the BJP's local network. Moot then whether Modi or anyone else can actually make a difference to voting patterns. I think that Vajpayee was the last such leader (Karnataka in 2004 was a clear example) who had any such impact, even if limited. No leader now, including Modi can do anything more than preaching to the converted.

True, vajpayee was a different kind of animal- he can be there today too, but none of our leaders have that kind of charisma. As for local teams, I think all BJP state level orgs are against promoting modi- their local leaders aren't gonna allow it.

Vajpayee will never support modi. He'd have had him sacked way back in 2001 if the Sangh hadn't intervened.

neither can modi out of Gujarat- send him to Karnataka, Bihar, TN, Kerala, Maharashtra, UP, Andhra...

he has fan base in andhra most of the youth support him , and i can say it bcoz i am frm hyd... i cant speak abt other states... but if there is any pan-india leader in todays indian politics it is modii...

Actually, even Nitish can be a good PM candidate ! Modi can be a part of his cabinet ! I don't mind as long as the lame a$$ cuntgress are out of power !

nitish would fear to have modi in his cabinet, cause he knws that modi's charishma as a minister will over-shadow him...

nitish would fear to have modi in his cabinet, cause he knws that modi's charishma as a minister will over-shadow him...

so now u gonna act like a psychiatrist and vote ! How resposible of you ! :woot:

so now u gonna act like a psychiatrist and vote ! How resposible of you ! :woot:

no it will be my frst voting in 2014 , so i will vote for a party , that serves the interests of india in the best possible way... :)

@jbgt90

I really wonder why Congress has made it "who should be the next PM issue" ??

Why Not give us reasons for - Why Should Congress/UPA be elected again INSTEAD of why NaMo shouldn't be a PM??

Don't they have any POSITIVES to show in there 9 years rule??

This is what I call a NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN.

Abuse NaMo 1000 times, but you can't ignore the fact that he every time talks of the development he has done (a Positive campaign) instead of what Congress is currently doing.
mate you are kidding me right? its your own party which is scrambling to try to project one leader. read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kind of statements can only benefit the congress in the long run. it shows internal differences within the BJP. Shivraj, Nitish, NaMo or whatever, we need to get rid of this congress for the betterment of the country.

he has fan base in andhra most of the youth support him , and i can say it bcoz i am frm hyd... i cant speak abt other states... but if there is any pan-india leader in todays indian politics it is modii...
But how can that be converted to Seats..................

but she cant draw voters.... and what are u going to do wth allies ?? wen u dnt have enough no.s of seats for urself??

have you heard her speak , i am a huge fan of her oration.

so what about Arun Jaitley is also not him who you think they shall name as a PM candidate please give an honest and unbiased opinion

Arun jaitely is a good orator , an able administrator but he also know the dangers of occupying the big chair. he will refuse in my opinion , plus he is in the modi camp do i doubt he will do any thing.

sushma is the key protector of corrupt reddy brothers in karnataka

I know she called them her sons, as soon as they were arrested she distanced them from herself. but for the argument sake of the thread i proposed her name.

Back
Top Bottom