What's new

LK Advani takes a swipe at Narendra Modi

If the bjp what any chance of forming the govt then need to nominate sushma to the PM chair. only she will be able to draw allies.

sushma is the key protector of corrupt reddy brothers in karnataka

so what about Arun Jaitley is also not him who you think they shall name as a PM candidate please give an honest and unbiased opinion

If the bjp what any chance of forming the govt then need to nominate sushma to the PM chair. only she will be able to draw allies.

but she cant draw voters.... and what are u going to do wth allies ?? wen u dnt have enough no.s of seats for urself??

Narendra Modi is over hyped poster boy of big corporates and killer of the small & medium industries, secularism and unity of India. :tdown:

Advani ji is been misquoted here by Burqa Dutt & Company ...

All most all BJP leaders are supporting Modiji as PM ...

above all that ... Youth of this country is with him... BJP will loose the current exit poll by 50% seat if he is not declared the PM...

I just hope you are true
Currently he is the only one who can save the country

but , chauhan can't draw the crowds as modi can in states other than m.p...

neither can modi out of Gujarat- send him to Karnataka, Bihar, TN, Kerala, Maharashtra, UP, Andhra...

so what about Arun Jaitley is also not him who you think they shall name as a PM candidate please give an honest and unbiased opinion

I never supported Arun Jaitley, he is as much in the cookie jar as Sushma. The PM candidate for NDA should actually be Nitish.

Narendra Modi is over hyped poster boy of big corporates and killer of the small & medium industries, secularism and unity of India. :tdown:

Baaaannngggg Onnnn

Bull CraP

• SME (Small and Medium Enterprises sector) accounted for 28+ percent of the Gross State Domestic Product of Gujarat.
  • There are over 3.9 lakh registered and almost 26 lakh unregistered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Gujarat.
  • The state has 83 product clusters spread across 88 locations in the state.
  • Growth rate for small industries in India is only 19%, the rate of growth for the SME sector in Gujarat is 85%.

I have no Problems as to which Party/Alliance Indians support.

But it is really hard for me to understand why People from nations hating India (obviously who can hardly think anything good for India) start supporting UPA when it comes to BJP/NM.

If you don't get it, chk out the Poll in the General Elections thread.

THINK OVER IT.

Bull CraP

• SME (Small and Medium Enterprises sector) accounted for 28+ percent of the Gross State Domestic Product of Gujarat.
  • There are over 3.9 lakh registered and almost 26 lakh unregistered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Gujarat.
  • The state has 83 product clusters spread across 88 locations in the state.
  • Growth rate for small industries in India is only 19%, the rate of growth for the SME sector in Gujarat is 85%.

So...???????

neither can modi out of Gujarat- send him to Karnataka, Bihar, TN, Kerala, Maharashtra, UP, Andhra...

don't know about other states but dude in my city(Mumbai) modi's popularity has risen so much that a new trend has started now of people literally swearing by his name city's huge Gujarati population has played huge role in his rise to popularity for example my Gujarati friend constantly share pro modi videos and images with me and all of their contacts on whatsapp

Actually, even Nitish can be a good PM candidate ! Modi can be a part of his cabinet ! I don't mind as long as the lame a$$ cuntgress are out of power !

That's probably not true. I believe that Modi will be able to draw crowds in most places but the votes may still not come. That would depend primarily on strength of the BJP's local network. Moot then whether Modi or anyone else can actually make a difference to voting patterns. I think that Vajpayee was the last such leader (Karnataka in 2004 was a clear example) who had any such impact, even if limited. No leader now, including Modi can do anything more than preaching to the converted.

Besides being a Murderous Thug with the blood of innocent Muslims dripping from his face.

Back
Top Bottom