What's new

LK Advani takes a swipe at Narendra Modi

from Where did you get 300 seats in South and NE ? ...There is 134 seats in south ( Andhra Pradesh 42. Tamilnadu 39. Karnataka 28. Kerala 20.Goa 2. Puducherry 1. Lakshdweep 1. Andaman 1) and 24 in Seven sister states ...so around 155 seats ...if you count Bengal and orissa it will be 217 anyway not 300

Your doubt is wrong Modi have good influence in kerala and TN ,

Read again what i wrote
Mate in the south states modi has virtually no influence. so also in the north east. its the central and the northern states he is visible . i have no doubt that he will influence voters there.(they account for around 300 seats) but do you think he will be able to pull a majority from those states.

After the north east i have a full stop. i then go to describe the northern states(central included) . You seem to have forgotten to look out for the full stop:)

from Where did you get 300 seats in South and NE ? ...There is 134 seats in south ( Andhra Pradesh 42. Tamilnadu 39. Karnataka 28. Kerala 20.Goa 2. Puducherry 1. Lakshdweep 1. Andaman 1) and 24 in Seven sister states ...so around 155 seats ...if you count Bengal and orissa it will be 217 anyway not 300

Your doubt is wrong Modi have good influence in kerala and TN ,

Modi has some influence in urban areas of TN and Pondicherry but that does not translate into votes for him. Looking at things now, it is going to be amma who would garner most seats in TN but in the coalition politics she will throw her support for Modi as she is seen as close to Modi.

Read again what i wrote
Mate in the south states modi has virtually no influence. so also in the north east. its the central and the northern states he is visible . i have no doubt that he will influence voters there.(they account for around 300 seats) but do you think he will be able to pull a majority from those states.

After the north east i have a full stop. i then go to describe the northern states(central included) . You seem to have forgotten to look out for the full stop:)

yes My mistake ...

Back
Top Bottom