What's new

LK Advani takes a swipe at Narendra Modi

:lol:

Sir, I am no BJP worker, Just a Normal Indian Citizen :)

Mate one does not have to be a party member to be influenced by a certain party's ideology.

Well in Congress, there is only 1 royal family (and one son in line), so of course you wont have leader projection issues like bjp

if you read your history , you might know that those who opposed the gandhi family usually ended up breaking away and forming their own party . IE : NCP,TMC ,
in 91 the party was against having sonia till 98 when she took over.

LK is just a sore loser. He couldn't even garner a tenth of the national support Modi ji has. Because he was just a paper tiger compared to the real lion that Modi ji is.

Today sushma is praising the MP cheif minister in a rally . its interesting to see who will end up victorious among'st the two camps.

This is an interesting thread .........it clearly brings out 'sikulars' and their desperate attempts to downplay NaMo's popularity :lol: ......bunch of usual suspects.

There is no camps ......... only attempts by desperate men when they clearly see the writing on the wall but just cannot let go of their greed .....Modi is king ......There is no one who doubts that. Even the sikulars in PDF know that in their hearts and that is clearly visible in this thread. :angel:

Good fun.

Maharajganj Lok Sabha seat was won by RJD (Lalu Prasad's Party) in 2009 general elections by a Very slim margin of 2,797 votes.

After Nitish Kumar criticized Sri. Narendra Modi, Maharajganj seat was won by RJD (Lalu Prasad's Party) by defeating JD (Nitish Kumar's party) in recent 2013 elections by a margin of 1.37 lakh votes.

That is the Power of Sri. Narendra Modi. :angel: ....... a small local state leader from Gujarat who can affect election results in Bihar :P.

Nitish kumar can now eat crow along with Advani. :omghaha:

This is an interesting thread .........it clearly brings out 'sikulars' and their desperate attempts to downplay NaMo's popularity :lol: ......bunch of usual suspects.

There is no camps ......... only attempts by desperate men when they clearly see the writing on the wall but just cannot let go of their greed .....Modi is king ......There is no one who doubts that. Even the sikulars in PDF know that in their hearts and that is clearly visible in this thread. :angel:

Good fun.

yes you are right no camps, the others just got sick:)
LK Advani skips important BJP meet: who said what

Advani skips Day 1 of BJP meet-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
Uma ****** to skip BJP's Goa meet due to health reasons | NDTV.com
What ails BJP? Just ahead of National Executive in Goa, Advani, others report sick

man the flu seem to have caught the bjp . :)

LOL....and they will keep getting more sick and will continue to hide their face as NaMo continues to rise, especially 'leaders' who has no mass base or popular support :P

Make LK Advani PM atleast once before he kicks the bucket. Or else uska atma parliament house mai hamesha ke liye bhatakti rahegi!!:lol:

Make LK Advani PM atleast once before he kicks the bucket. Or else uska atma parliament house mai hamesha ke liye bhatakti rahegi!!:lol:

Naaah ....after his snide comment against NaMo I lost all respect for him. He was deputy PM....let him be happy with that.

Maybe NaMo should make him President when he becomes PM. :D ....time to kick off that Reliance errand boy Pranab'da.

983576_10151684757194066_261662841_n.jpg

How quickly people forget . it was advani who built the bjp with vajpayee in the 80-90. :)

How quickly people forget . it was advani who built the bjp with vajpayee in the 80-90. :)

So????

It was A.O. Hume (A Britisher) who built the Congress, apart from contributions from many Indians like Dadabhai Naorji, Subhas Chandra Bose, etc.

But Now, it's the Property of only ONE FAMILY.

No Doubt, LK Advani had a great Political career & i respect him from my heart, but there should be a RETIREMENT AGE in Politics.

Building a party doesn't mean that you OWN it & treat it as your PERSONAL PROPERTY.

Ultimately it's the decision of BJP's volunteers & to a larger extent the Decision of a Nation & one man can't or shouldn't have a VETO over it.

So????

It was A.O. Hume (A Britisher) who built the Congress, apart from contributions from many Indians like Dadabhai Naorji, Subhas Chandra Bose, etc.

But Now, it's the Property of only ONE FAMILY.

No Doubt, LK Advani had a great Political career & i respect him from my heart, but there should be a RETIREMENT AGE in Politics.

Building a party doesn't mean that you OWN it & treat it as your PERSONAL PROPERTY.

Ultimately it's the decision of BJP's volunteers & to a larger extent the Decision of a Nation & one man can't or shouldn't have a VETO over it.
look i give two hoots about advani , but when people say they have no respect for him or his views they should remember as he is one of the people who built the party he does have a say in it.
while you feel no one person should have his view over any one else than what about modi? hasen't he with different methods pressured people into making him the top guy?

Lk Advani is a sore loser, he should better take Sanyas. He is someone who will poke his nose even if he is not needed.

look i give two hoots about advani , but when people say they have no respect for him or his views they should remember as he is one of the people who built the party he does have a say in it.
while you feel no one person should have his view over any one else than what about modi? hasen't he with different methods pressured people into making him the top guy?

I am talking about BJP Ground Workers Sir + The Voice of Indians.......

I know you don't believe in Surveys, but atleast i guess, you too feel that Modi is the Biggest/talles/most popular leader in India currently.....any doubts??

Back
Top Bottom