What's new

Live video of Chinese CH-4B drones destroying ISIS targets in Irag

Pakistan actually killed and arrested scores of jihadists when they tried to cross the border. That's why they picked Burma as the new route. I'm not in favor of using armed drones to conduct border operations. They should be for surveillance purpose only. There are legitimate villagers and herders that walk across all the time. My idea is that once surveillance drone picks up suspicious movement, a border guard squad would be dispatched via helicopter to verify the possible threat.

I see, but terrorist do still cross in from Pakistan and actually train in Pakistan and live there.

you must have a lot of love and trust in Pakistan to deal with them

I see, but terrorist do still cross in from Pakistan and actually train in Pakistan and live there.

Pakistan has a lot of internal issues dealing with extremism, but in general they have been cooperative with China when it comes to border security. Let me put it this way, Pakistan is going after border crossing terrorists way harder than Mexico is going after border crossing cartels.

Pakistan has been on the forefront of fighting terrorists for years. Why discredit their efforts? China trust them more than American war on terrorism, that's for sure.

Pakistan has been on the forefront of fighting terrorists for years. Why discredit their efforts? China trust them more than American war on terrorism, that's for sure.

just saying terrorists leaders seem to think they are safe in Pakistan.

they freely cross into Afghanistan and I guess China as well all the time.

it would in China interest to strike these terrorists if they have the opportunity.

just saying terrorists leaders seem to think they are safe in Pakistan.

they freely cross into Afghanistan and I guess China as well all the time.

it would in China interest to strike these terrorists if they have the opportunity.
Funny how American money and weapons always find their way into the hands of these groups. It's also strange how these terrorists began spreading everywhere after the American War on Terror. Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

Iraq should get more CH-4B as well as CH-5, very (cost)effective in this war.

Funny how American money and weapons always find their way into the hands of these groups. It's also strange how these terrorists began spreading everywhere after the American War on Terror. Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

Not to mention multiple close U.S. allies are right now housing, arming, supplying, trading and providing intelligence to international recognized radical terrorists invading and fighting in Syria and not just the selected moderate terrorists the U.S. supports.

hmm...they really do an awesome job in Iraq blowing those 'rats' to kingdom come. Any possibility this bird offered to Syrian gov't too? They seriously need modern firepower, i mean they can't depend RuAF or their own antique AF to deal with terrorist plague there.

Syria operating Iranian drones...

download.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom