What's new

Live video of Chinese CH-4B drones destroying ISIS targets in Irag

Published on May 25, 2016 By Iraqi Defense Department
Iraqi Army Aviation CH-4B drones destroy 10 ISIS fighters, 3 vehicles and trenches in Fallujah

This one is even more exciting. You can see the pathetic ISIS worms running like ants and get killed in the end :lol:

Did Beidou II covers whole of middle east? I think the answer shall be "yes"
According to Xinhua, China plans to expand the Beidou services to most of the countries covered in the Silk Road Economic Belt by 2018, a swatch of countries stretching through Central Asia, West Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

At present I think some countries,especially those who already imported CH-4 and other drones may have Beidou provided they have the ground Beidou station installed. Iraq and Kazakhstan are among the first.

June 3, 2016, at Kazakhstan's KADEX 2016 defense exhibition, held annually in Astana, the country revealed that it had taken delivery of a Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).

2016,6,3: Iraqi CH-4B drones, Cessna AC-208 and Mi28 helicopter destroy 17 ISIS fighters in Fallujah

2016,6,7: Iraqi Army Aviation CH-4B drones destroy 7 ISIS fighters and 1 Vehicle in Fallujah

why pakistan selected ch-3 over ch-4. Ch-4 was also easily can be available ?

I think China should start using these for border patrol along the border in Xinjiang and Yunnan. Something has to be done about the jihadists and drug traffickers sneaking across.

I think China should start using these for border patrol along the border in Xinjiang and Yunnan. Something has to be done about the jihadists and drug traffickers sneaking across.

sneaking across from where?

Jihadists are sneaking in and out of the borders with Pakistan/Tajikistan and Burma. One of the major routes they take is Burma-Thailand-Turkey-Syria. Drug traffickers are mostly crossing from Burma and Vietnamese border.

why hasn't Pakistan stopped these terrorists from crossing into China??

is it in China right to use these drones to attack terrorists before they cross into China from Pakistan?

why hasn't Pakistan stopped these terrorists from crossing into China??

is it in China right to use these drones to attack terrorists before they cross into China from Pakistan?
Pakistan actually killed and arrested scores of jihadists when they tried to cross the border. That's why they picked Burma as the new route. I'm not in favor of using armed drones to conduct border operations. They should be for surveillance purpose only. There are legitimate villagers and herders that walk across all the time. My idea is that once surveillance drone picks up suspicious movement, a border guard squad would be dispatched via helicopter to verify the possible threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom