What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

I am too stupid for rocket science , these guys are next level anyways thanks for the wishes and there is always next time
No sir i am not talking about Indian failure i am taking another guy for failed Iran missile launch, and best of luck for your next attempt @Crixus

look at launch vehicle its clearly a Chinese LV and space port @MM_Haider
you missed the point ... it is true that zardari and nawaz have ruined the economy.. as of now we cannot afford such luxury to launch from our own soil but soon we can achieve this milestone.. If we can have Shaheen, we can have LV too.. this is very simple..
Secondly, what is the guarantee that our space program will not sanctioned (just like Iran)

thirdly, Indian space program was and is heavily supported by NASA. fingers crossed... let the hope prevail..

No issues if it failed. Failures hotai hain. Try again

Laikin chand pai ja k bhi gaye ko ammi kehna hai aur Modi jaisai kisi loro ko PM banana hai to yaheen zameen par hi maro

bhai, ammi kehtey hain phir usi ammi k doodh k bajaye moot ko tarjeee detey hain - exceptional :D

Kia sad?

Agar kisi modi jaisai ko hi PM banana hai k us nai Gujarat 2002 main musalmanon ko mara tha to in dramon ka faida nahi

yaar mainay suna hai yeh log mostly rajputs bachay jo paida hotey hain unko khoti k doodh k andar talwar ragard kar uss doodh ki gudti detey hain k woh bacha bahadur banay wtf... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Secondly, what is the guarantee that our space program will not sanctioned (just like Iran)
When Iran space program is sanction by any other country or UN, USA has only objection on Iran Nuclear program most of these sanction rite off in 2020 , study political situation of the world @MM_Haider
thirdly, Indian space program was and is heavily supported by NASA. fingers crossed... let the hope prevail..
and we should cooperate China, to help us to build Launch pad/infrastructure and LV development
you missed the point ... it is true that zardari and nawaz have ruined the economy.. as of now we cannot afford such luxury to launch from our own soil but soon we can achieve this milestone.. If we can have Shaheen, we can have LV too.. this is very simple.
how soon if you think within next decade 2020-2030 than i have to say sorry to you, Solid fuel is extremely incapable to carry heavy payloads (few hundred KG at max) Liquid fuel LV have a capability to left heavy payload but their development are more complex and takes more time then solid Fueled LV @MM_Haider

When Iran space program is sanction by any other country or UN, USA has only objection on Iran Nuclear program most of these sanction rite off in 2020 , study political situation of the world @MM_Haider

US also thinks that Pakistan used its space program to further its missile program.. even right now SUPARCO is headed by serving general.. make a wild guess for the reason why isn't under civilian control like our neighbours? study local politics and strategic situation.
how soon if you think within next decade 2020-2030 than i have to say sorry to you, Solid fuel is extremely incapable to carry heavy payloads (few hundred KG at max) Liquid fuel LV have a capability to left heavy payload but their development are more complex and takes more time then solid Fueled LV @MM_Haider
between 2025 and 2030.. and optimistically by 2025 .. save this!!
this is part of master plan of CPEC.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the apologetic Pakistanis who were earlier congratulating the neighbors but I hope people understand that if this was Pakistan's mission and it failed the way theirs did, just think about how those people would mock and make fun of Pakistan (well they were doing that even before this), I like loud mouth people being humbled

Indians and apologetic Pakistanis must have learnt the lesson the hard way

-- "Don't celebrate too early before the final word has been spoken"
-- "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched"
-- "'It isn't over till it's actually over"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom