What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

Just saying bro

You became his fan (you already were) just because he had a sad look on his face

It was a harmless comment

Your comments are fine, I just dont care for political talk. My post is harmless as well. It's not Modi's sadness I cared for, but program leader's.

Has Pak jammed that communication too??? Just kidding!!!

Last edited:
PicsArt_09-06-03.10.19.jpg

Not sure why you are dragging Pakistan in this discussion , it’s an Indian mission attended by Indian PM and the accepted and people are even happy that ISRO has reached this level as you said failures happen , may happen next time too
Issue is not with failure. Every nation somehow failed hy one way or another but keep trying and faces the reality. In Indian case, especially Modi, this is the matter of ego, chest thumping and tall claims for years and even use it some kind of victory over Pakistan and that's where it hurts most of all. However, ISI wasn't involved yet.

In late 90s the even PSLV failed and then become successful, yes it’s a failure but failure gives lessons and help to succeed next time
No sir i am not talking about Indian failure i am taking another guy for failed Iran missile launch, and best of luck for your next attempt @Crixus

Back
Top Bottom