What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Even catholicism teaches lots of nice things.. thats not how real world works...
I remember when I was a kid, whenever I used to visit local RSS office, a pracharak (who was in charge of two districts) used to be quite affectionate... and kiss me on cheeks especially when he is in his own room (yes he had a room for himself).
I realize now he was sexually frustrated... o_O
dont want to generalize but there is a high chance that it happens more often to more kids.

and that also happens with boys who are forced to learn urdu from mullahs... these priest types swing the other way.

Yeah right.... did he ever ask you to drop chaddi and bend over the table to take out his sexual frustration?
if not then there is high chance that it doesn't happen, unlike the Choir boys of church.
Room is given to every person who works for a organization,what did you expect him to stay out in cold under a tree?
no he did not but there is a high chance of such child abuse.. we dont know yet.. but dont be surprised when such news comes out..
Most RSS pracharaks are from poorer background, most are simpletons, and not very bright... many become pracharak to escape poverty and they dont have much employable skill... and then you ask them to remain celibate and control their natural urge.
Add that to the fact that societies where these people operate do not like to see them with girls. So only sexual object they got are young boys.
I am just joining the dots. :coffee:

There's nothing wrong with public display of affection, neither is kissing in public immoral. Kissing is one of the most pristine way of showing affection. Having said that, kissing in public to prove a point is wrong. Kissing in public to confront is wrong.
It is definitely not a way to protest the ongoing moral policing by some groups.

Picasso wasnt a priest. This is a temple... in short.. Indian people love the idea of physical affection.. and by Indian I refer to the entire subcontinent.. how do you think there are so many of us?

Those images were sculpted by Sculptures, not Priests. And Indian temples always had served as repository of Art works. Those sculptures never had any theistic value.

I wasn't comparing, but contrasting. Those are two opposite things.

Let's have the first step, before contemplating the next. And yes, I don't care if every Indian consentingly has foreplay, as long as they refrain from non-consenting activites. (Harassment, rapes...)

It would be a much better country.

In private, every individual is entitle to demand complete sexual freedom, as long as it is consensual; let it be Gay,Lesbian, BDSM,Role-Play,Crossdessing, CBT, Femdom, Scat, or involving tommy in your sexual frolics ( Even though last two are abhorrent ).

But, in Public your freedom is curtailed by convenience of other people and by extension of that , Public morality. Libetards, as a collective, do not understand this concept. They are always ranting about Positive rights, ie rights to do something; while riding roughshod over negative rights, ie right to not have something done with you.

I do wish that all these attention whöres spend at least a week in jail, so that their disease of entitlement is cured.

Last edited:
Are you retarded?

Yes he is.

From my short stay on this forum, i have came to realize that a lot of Indian on this forum have undergone prefrontal cortex lobotomy.

Showing affection is an offence to those nutheads but shitting and pissing on roads or beating up people for ones imaginary friends is not an issue for those idiots.

Way to go Delhi youth! Times are changing... whether those dark age idiots like it or not.

All this so called "moral policing" BS is a threat to rule of law and thus the very basic fundamental core of our nation.

Koovie,

When you make a point, have some decency to explain your views " in your own words " instead of regurgitating what you see on libetard cultural marxist TV shows.

Last edited:
Whom do you mean by "such people"? And what gives you the right to certify somebody as "Indian"?

In general, yes I have lived with people who kiss each other in public. Both in India, and other countries. And I would much rather live with "those people", than people who harass and intimidate and even rape women.

This was not just an act of Casual Kissing in public, which everyone would ignore. This was an act which was making a point that their Positive right to show public affection is superior to Negative right of passerby of not being subjected to an unsolicited sex/smooch show.

Last edited:
This is an stupid analogy.

Just a small variation of " You should not have space program until you eliminate open defecation " type.

How is that even related? If you really care about the moral structure of the society, start from you home, teach your kids to behave when they're out. And make laws against public obscenity.

Stupid youths from the Kochi started this.Now it spreaded all over the India.

How is that even related? If you really care about the moral structure of the society, start from you home, teach your kids to behave when they're out. And make laws against public obscenity.

In Kerala while this protest was on, the protesters were intimidated by Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena, SYFI (Islamist organisation) and another Sunni organisation.

Isn't that wonderful? Hindus and Muslims coming together as one to beat up couples.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom