What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

bhaijan .. aap ki greenbook aap ko mubaraq...
vote dalna mera insani haqooq hai.. koi nahi chheen sakta wo.. :feminist:

but why vote for candidates when you can directly give your consensus for issues?? candidates means differing views which means different political parties which means money collection through corrupt means and so on..

isn't giving your opinion on a issue your human right?? :-)

make these RSS guys sit through "boreback mountain"

Do you mean Brokeback Mountain?

brokeback-mountain-50433adbe64c5.png

These kissing creatures are no different from religious extremists.

How do you figure? They are kissing Each Other while your religious extremists trying impose their views on someone else

Communists and there ideological hatred towards Rss that's all I think it's was unessary provoked by Aisa. Better to fight over debate rather doing this desperate act of affection in public places
The JNU folk are getting increasingly desperate as they are fast becoming non existent with the recent win in DU elections by ABVP and the right wing surge of all elections and the effective replacement of all think tanks and major posts in government, policy makers,law and even education revision and professors is giving them sleepless nights, this is one such nautanki to get into media limelight to say we are not dead yet, someone please give us some bhaav! Koi bhaav nahi de raha hai aaj kal, please someone say we are not dead etc.

The like of Kavita Krishnan and the naxalite gang.
Modi will replace even JNU campus with Right wing soon ;)

Showing affection is an offence to those nutheads but shitting and pissing on roads or beating up people for ones imaginary friends is not an issue for those idiots.

Way to go Delhi youth! Times are changing... whether those dark age idiots like it or not.

All this so called "moral policing" BS is a threat to rule of law and thus the very basic fundamental core of our nation.

Last edited:
RSS pracharaks are supposed to be celibate, and give up their lives for a cause. RSS also likes to catch you when you are young.. very young.
We got a catholic priest situation. :pop:
RSS teaches discipline,martial arts, nationalism and love for country not bending down on altar and taking it in like altar boys of catholic church.

RSS teaches discipline,martial arts, nationalism and love for country not bending down on altar and taking it in like altar boys of catholic church.

and rss also teaches "doctors" in doing female infanticide, calling the aborted foetus as bio-waste and feeding the "waste" to dogs...

Even catholicism teaches lots of nice things.. thats not how real world works...
I remember when I was a kid, whenever I used to visit local RSS office, a pracharak (who was in charge of two districts) used to be quite affectionate... and kiss me on cheeks especially when he is in his own room (yes he had a room for himself).
I realize now he was sexually frustrated... o_O
dont want to generalize but there is a high chance that it happens more often to more kids.

and rss also teaches "doctors" in doing female infanticide, calling the aborted foetus as bio-waste and feeding the "waste" to dogs...
Do you know about Medicine or are you a doctor?
Each medical waste is packed into color coded bags and incinerated.

Infact it is the liberals who abort fetuses at the drop of the hat citing free sex not the other way around.

Even catholicism teaches lots of nice things.. thats not how real world works...
I remember when I was a kid, whenever I used to visit local RSS office, a pracharak (who was in charge of two districts) used to be quite affectionate... and kiss me on cheeks especially when he is in his own room (yes he had a room for himself).
I realize now he was sexually frustrated... o_O
dont want to generalize but there is a high chance that it happens more often to more kids.

Yeah right.... did he ever ask you to drop chaddi and bend over the table to take out his sexual frustration?
if not then there is high chance that it doesn't happen, unlike the Choir boys of church.
Room is given to every person who works for a organization,what did you expect him to stay out in cold under a tree?

Back
Top Bottom