What's new

Limited War Possible: Indian Army Chief Kapoor

India preparing for limited war against Pakistan: FO

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Abdul Basit Tuesday urged the world community to take notice of remarks passed by the Indian Army Chief, saying India is setting the stage for a limited war against Pakistan since long.

The FO spokesman said in its statement that the remarks of Indian Army Chief Gen Deepak Kapoor reflect the hazardous and aggressive nuclear theory propagated by India.

The spokesman said Deepak’s statement endorses Indian’s aggression-based ambitions regarding nuclear hegemony, adding it is incumbent upon the big world powers to keep intact the power balance in the region.

Abdul Basit said Pakistan is a responsible country and will continue working for the upkeep of peace in the South Asia on the basis of equality and mutual respect

India preparing for limited war against Pakistan: FO.......... LINK.

Last edited:
I accept with your statement that taliban wants to fight India, Then why your govt is pointing fingers towards RAW for the bombings?
Yeah India talks always and pakistan will do actions like Mumbai,kargil, just like cowards :frown:
Only a coward can threaten a total destruction of both countries :taz:
Yeah you guys are so brave. But it was "A BRAVE" indian army chief who talking about limited nucler war. And your brave Kashmir sign and many more who did so many blast in zia's era. Those were brave acts. Really you guys should be proud.

They don't want peace where we do then let them bring it war is nothing good and using words can start wars india needs to understand that but it seems they talk out of there a$$ using there mouth ! i aussure no will be going home alive... so many will die on both sides lets work towards peace and friendship i GOD help us all.

Kashmir suicide bombings. never heard of that. Parliament attack yeah right. get your facts right then come back. And don't come back with those manipulated reports. Which first says the truth then later on changed by political needs.

Jammu & Kashmir: Suicide Terror
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Suicide bomber hits Kashmir city

I think you need to educate yourself what is going in the world. People assume the known facts are known to everyone including people in Pakistan.

Well, I know you might have difficulty acknowledging these, but these are very much available for everybody to introspect.

It is not my goal to change Zaid Hamid types. I am only talking the saner voice in Pakistan!

Does it matter. we are already at war with indian supported TTP. If the war begins we'll be fighting directly with indians not with there agents TTP.

What happens to India If Pakistan falls to Taliban nothing horrific.Doesn't change the ground situation to worse,infact it improves it.The problem of closet Jehadi's in the state ,the so called "non-state" actors will be absent,especially the problem regarding "closet Jehadis" will be removed.This is one of the views in the "PMO"

They don't want peace where we do then let them bring it war is nothing good and using words can start wars india needs to understand that but it seems they talk out of there a$$ using there mouth ! i aussure no will be going home alive... so many will die on both sides lets work towards peace and friendship i GOD help us all.

India wants peace with Pakistan. How can India stop the terror attacks originating from pak. Don't make statements of peace on one side and plotting terror attacks on the other side :disagree:.
India tried for peace before Kargil and we got a surprise gift from Pakistan. A nation whose armed forces control the weak democracy and threaten to topple it, which do not want peace with India and belive in terrorism to cut india to bleed.
With whom india should make peace ?

Jammu & Kashmir: Suicide Terror
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Suicide bomber hits Kashmir city

I think you need to educate yourself what is going in the world. People assume the known facts are known to everyone including people in Pakistan.

Well, I know you might have difficulty acknowledging these, but these are very much available for everybody to introspect.

It is not my goal to change Zaid Hamid types. I am only talking the saner voice in Pakistan!
yeah right by saying that purpose of Pakistanis is to become suicide bomber. That all Pakistani live for. So good approach. I can debate this more. but i am not here to change "indian" type people. And just because of forum rules i keep to my self what "indians" purpose of living is.

What happens to India If Pakistan falls to Taliban nothing horrific.Doesn't change the ground situation to worse,infact it improves it.The problem of closet Jehadi's in the state ,the so called "non-state" actors will be absent,especially the problem regarding "closet Jehadis" will be removed.This is one of the views in the "PMO"

you must be obsessed with Taliban, don't blame you every indian is.

maybe 20000 of taliabn against 555 000 army, lets say for a sec taliban some how manages to defeat the 550000 army, theres still 170 million of us left.

Forget the Taliban, a million of indians can't do anything about our army, and you guys think a bunch of morons holding an ak-47 will. You guys must have really low expectations from your army.:cheers:

Constantly I am hearing news “India wants peace” and “Limited War” from India……….do they really think it is possible, means both at the same time?......if India really wants peace than my friends be sure no “Limited war” will bring on peace in the region……..Only a full-fledged war (which will end both countries) or no war is a guarantee of peace in South Asia……..My suggestion to India is to rethink about their “limited” concept.

Well what India is saying is that India wants peace but is to upto Pakistan to replicate that need. If Pakistan is busy sending terrorists into Indian soil and then to expect that India to not react, does not make much sense.

Even after Mumbai attacks, India did not attack Pakistan and so what are you basically saying? None of the criminals behind the attack got implicated in Pakistan, so do you see the point!

If Pakistan will continue its act just like always, and now since Pakistani democratic government is in power, PA would be hard pressed to take over the reins, what would be a better motivator than to blame on India and take over the power.

The thing I am wondering is whether we will have another Kargil when "Mujaheddin" were "fighting for freedom" or another Mr. Amar Singh will be attacking Calcutta!

Even though I dont hope for a war between India and Pakistan, I think it is eventually will happen. Otherwise, how will Pakistani military justify spending 4% of its GDP on defense and keep huge force on Indian border while maintaining terrorist camps across the border and launching half-hearted campaigns against Taliban.

Actually you are right. If Pakistan fell into taliban hands nothing horrific will happen. Unless indian stopped paying them after there sucess.

Never underestimate ur enemy!!!!!
Their r powers that might create sitituation that lead a war between India and Pak......and ofcourse with the frequency, India is purchasing new and latest weapons we shouldnt be careless and ignored.

Latest weapons :lol::lol::lol:

US had also latest weapons but now they are in the hand of Talaban.

Man behind the gun is more important , Indian can only make good romantic movies , to fight a war need brave heart :smitten:

India always ruled by Rajputs,Jatts,Pushtoons,Moguls

Last edited by a moderator:
Even after Mumbai attacks, India did not attack Pakistan and so what are you basically saying? None of the criminals behind the attack got implicated, so do you see the pointed.

:rofl: yes attacking pakistan cause your intelligence failed to intercept them, then your military took two days to kill them?

AND THEN YOUR GOV BASHING WITH YOUR ARMY ON PAKISTAN now after one year your COAS wake up from sleep and start again same song when he drink much then his need.i clearly think indian genral's tengu is not in his cortol.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom