What's new

Like UPA, PM Modi on wrong track with Pak: It's not about Kashmir at all

That idiot Gujaral messed it all up :pakistan::hitwall:,hopefully the new govt will revive our capability on that front

Well after 1999 successive govt made some efforts to revamp it and MMS govt increase that only for info not for actions.
But now we have a PM and a NSA that supports covert operation we can see some new trends in there.

That idiot Gujaral messed it all up :pakistan::hitwall:,hopefully the new govt will revive our capability on that front

Well after 1999 successive govt made some efforts to revamp it and MMS govt increase that only for info not for actions.
But now we have a PM and a NSA that supports covert operation we can see some new trends in there.

A few months ago I saw an interview done by a Pak media.
In that video Pak diplomats andArmy generals openly defend
terrorism says that it is a asymmetric warfarfre against a bigger enemy.
China is a bigger enemy to us But we dont encourage any type of terrorism against China even if we can.
But the whole India knows Pak agencies activities from Kanya kumari to Kashmir.Day after day we are getting t a lot proofs of that activities.
Recently a diplomat from SL is transfer from them to Pak because he is exposed.
Yeah, present video, or else I have no reason to believe you.

To this day, India has no presented a single shred of evidence, so to say that you have "proofs" is nothing more than an exaggeration.

Secularism and Two Nations Theory can coexist only in delusion.
According to you, not according to reality.

Yeah, present video, or else I have no reason to believe you.

To this day, India has no presented a single shred of evidence, so to say that you have "proofs" is nothing more than an exaggeration.

According to you, not according to reality.

Need an extensive search .I dont know whether that can be seen in You tube .It was link in a website .I will post it here if I get it.
These diplomat, a bald man ,also said the same thing in debate conducted by Times Now.

There is nothing to repeat for you. Christine Fair has hit upon the the exact idea of Pakistan and its problems or what drives Pakistan.

Your repeating the statement whether Pakistan 'was' this in the past or 'that was never meant to be' is as irrelevant to us as is Lithuanias defence problems. We deal with 'what is'.
Christine Fair ideas are flawed, as I've shown you in the past. You and I have had a similar discussion, where I pointed out the absurdity of these arguments.

This isn't about "was" or "never meant to be", it's about "is" and "is not". Facts cannot be negated by an illogical opinion of a person who's simply trying to sell a book (to mainly an Indian audience, considering her first international trip to promote her book was India).

Need an extensive search .I dont know whether that can be seen in You tube .It was link in a website .
Well, good luck finding it then. I can wait, but if you can't find it, then whatever.

He had quite contradictory and confusing views actually. It greatly varied with the audience he was speaking to. Smart and admirable, no doubt, but difficult to understand. He was no Islamist - that's for sure, regardless how much Zarvan claims him to be. :P

Note: Jinnah is actually not vilified in the Indian school books either. In fact he is hardly mentioned, except for the late Pakistan Movement.
No, his views were straight forward, but some of his positions did change, then again, he's only human. Everyone changes their opinion everyday; I myself hated vanilla ice cream a few weeks ago, but now I can't get enough of the bloody thing.

ARE U TALKING PAKISTAN A SECULAR NATION THAN U MUST BE FOOLING YOUR SELF BRO...

OK TELL ME....

HOW MANY HINDU, SIKH OR REST PLAYED FOR PAK CRICKET?

CAN U TELL ME ANY HINDU CM IN PAK?

ETC.ETC........

For Secular definition, u can take example of INDIA. By the way, india is a very big country n there is two part one good n second bad. 90-95% people are secular n rest some people creates somes issues.

But, still much better for all people :)
I'm not your bro.

You seem to be confusing secularism with equality. Your argument is nonsense, and caps lock doesn't make your argument look cool.

Actually our media is not at all anti Pakistan. Our media is sensational.

If there is a terror attack they jump and show the Pak angle.

If there is a love/marriage across border or Aman ki Asha thingy, they jump and stress on the Pak angle.

If there's a school level discussion, a visiting singer/artist/tourist etc the Pak angle is emphasized if present (in a positive way). The public is curious and the papers sell.

It's not hatred, just greed. :D
When your media tries to blame everything negative on Pakistan, and then talks about going to war, it doesn't matter how not anti-Pakistani they are, because they're doing a damn well job of being anti-Pakistani through their words.

Every media center, now a days, is sensationalist; because of this, they end up presenting themselves as being anti-Pakistani, even if they're not.

Quaid e azam envisioned a secular nation, thus it started out a secular nation.
You must be kidding me :rofl::rofl:
For one silly speech of 11aug their are 5 others which name islam and sharia as state subjects :enjoy:

What is objectives resolution by Jinnah's subordinate and successor liaquat ?:cheesy:

According to reality, it didn't work in Pakistan. ;)
No, it wasn't given a chance to work. Religious parties, like JI, pretty much turned Pakistan into a religious country.

You must be kidding me :rofl::rofl:
For one silly speech of 11aug their are 5 others which name islam and sharia as state subjects :enjoy:
prove it.

What is objectives resolution by Jinnah's subordinate and successor liaquat ?:cheesy:
they're two people with two different opinions. You're an idiot.

When your media tries to blame everything negative on Pakistan, and then talks about going to war, it doesn't matter how not anti-Pakistani they are, because they're doing a damn well job of being anti-Pakistani through their words.

Every media center, now a days, is sensationalist; because of this, they end up presenting themselves as being anti-Pakistani, even if they're not.

We cant sure whether they are Anti Pakistan or not.Perhaps have doubt about their motivation and their funding.

The Objective Resolution of Liaquat Ali Khan was the main founding document that Pakistan won't be a secular state.
Yet it remained so for a long long time. Like I said, it wasn't until the 70s that Pakistan actually became a religious state, and adopted Islam as the state religion.

No, it wasn't given a chance to work. Religious parties, like JI, pretty much turned Pakistan into a religious country.

prove it.
Speaking on a reform scheme at Sibbi Derbar on Feb. 4, 1948, Quaid-e-Azam proclaimed: “In proposing this scheme, I have had one underlying principle in mind, the principle of Muslim democracy. It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rule of conduct set for us by our great lawgiver the Prophet of Islam. Let us lay the foundations of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles.”

In a broadcast talk to the people of Australia, Feb. 1948, the Quaid spoke of the Islamic characteristics of Pakistani society in these words: “The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We are the members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. “Not only are most of us Muslims but we have our own history, customs and traditions and those ways of thought, outlook and instinct who go to make up a sense of nationality.”

In a radio broadcast to the people of the United States of America in Feb. 1948, he spoke of Islamic system of government to be adopted in Pakistan. “The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. “It has taught equality of man, justice and taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fair play to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan.”

More:

January 25, 1948, at Karachi Bar Association saying: “I could not understand a section of people who deliberately wanted to create mischief and made a propaganda that the constitution of Pakistan would not be made on the basis of Shariat.” He advised the youth to read the contents of the resolution, which, in his view, ensures the country’s survival.
To define the basis for Pakistan, she quoted Jinnah from his various speeches and concluded at the one delivered at the Karachi Bar Association. “No doubt there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines, Islam is also a code for every Muslim which regulates his life and his conduct even in politics andeconomics and the like.”

Jinnah’s speech at the bar aligns well with another one delivered on February 14, 1948 at the Sibi Durbar, where he said: “It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law giver, the Prophet (PBUH) of Islam. Let us lay the foundation of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles

As nation remembers Jinnah, speakers fear his

Following is the detailed text of Jinnah's Bar association speech cited above:

Karachi Bar Association given on March 25th, 1948
"Thirteen hundred years ago he laid the foundation of democracy… The Prophet was a great teacher. He was a great lawgiver. He was a great statesman and a great sovereign who ruled. No doubt, there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines. Islam is also a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in even politics and economics and the like. It is based upon highest principles of honour, integrity, fair play and justice for all. One God and the equality of man is one of the fundamental principles of Islam. In Islam there is no difference between man and man. The qualities of equality, liberty and fraternity are the fundamental principles in Islam."

Also in the same speech,

"What reason is there for anyone to fear democracy, equality, freedom on the highest standard of integrity and on the basis of fair play and justice for everybody… Let us make it (the constitution of Pakistan). We shall make it and we will show it to the world."

they're two people with two different opinions. You're an idiot.

Idiot are those who lie to themselves about their history ,He was Quaidoos chosen man,who will know him better than Liaquat??

The Objective Resolution of Liaquat Ali Khan was the main founding document that Pakistan won't be a secular state.
I would rather say the struggle based on islamic slogan and hatred of hindus was .

He fought his last 15 years for a communal agenda ,you can't purify yourself then in few months.

Last edited:
Speaking on a reform scheme at Sibbi Derbar on Feb. 4, 1948, Quaid-e-Azam proclaimed: “In proposing this scheme, I have had one underlying principle in mind, the principle of Muslim democracy. It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rule of conduct set for us by our great lawgiver the Prophet of Islam. Let us lay the foundations of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles.”

In a broadcast talk to the people of Australia, Feb. 1948, the Quaid spoke of the Islamic characteristics of Pakistani society in these words: “The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We are the members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. “Not only are most of us Muslims but we have our own history, customs and traditions and those ways of thought, outlook and instinct who go to make up a sense of nationality.”

In a radio broadcast to the people of the United States of America in Feb. 1948, he spoke of Islamic system of government to be adopted in Pakistan. “The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. “It has taught equality of man, justice and taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fair play to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan.”

More:

January 25, 1948, at Karachi Bar Association saying: “I could not understand a section of people who deliberately wanted to create mischief and made a propaganda that the constitution of Pakistan would not be made on the basis of Shariat.” He advised the youth to read the contents of the resolution, which, in his view, ensures the country’s survival.
To define the basis for Pakistan, she quoted Jinnah from his various speeches and concluded at the one delivered at the Karachi Bar Association. “No doubt there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines, Islam is also a code for every Muslim which regulates his life and his conduct even in politics andeconomics and the like.”

Jinnah’s speech at the bar aligns well with another one delivered on February 14, 1948 at the Sibi Durbar, where he said: “It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law giver, the Prophet (PBUH) of Islam. Let us lay the foundation of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles

As nation remembers Jinnah, speakers fear his

Following is the detailed text of Jinnah's Bar association speech cited above:

Karachi Bar Association given on March 25th, 1948
"Thirteen hundred years ago he laid the foundation of democracy… The Prophet was a great teacher. He was a great lawgiver. He was a great statesman and a great sovereign who ruled. No doubt, there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines. Islam is also a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in even politics and economics and the like. It is based upon highest principles of honour, integrity, fair play and justice for all. One God and the equality of man is one of the fundamental principles of Islam. In Islam there is no difference between man and man. The qualities of equality, liberty and fraternity are the fundamental principles in Islam."

Also in the same speech,

"What reason is there for anyone to fear democracy, equality, freedom on the highest standard of integrity and on the basis of fair play and justice for everybody… Let us make it (the constitution of Pakistan). We shall make it and we will show it to the world."
Really? using Islamic ideals isn't the same thing as saying that the constitution will be based upon Sharia. Way to try and change the meaning of words to suit your own argument. In fact, he used the word democracy more times than he did sharia.

Idiot are those who lie to themselves about their history ,He was Quaidoos chosen man,who will know him better than Liaquat??
I have not lied at all, instead, you have chosen to misrepresent history.

Liaquat and Jinnah were two different people, with two different ideas of what Pakistan's future would look like.

third rate column painting whole nation with one brush,most common Pakistani couldnt care less about India let alone always busy planning against it. :lol:

Really? using Islamic ideals isn't the same thing as saying that the constitution will be based upon Sharia. Way to try and change the meaning of words to suit your own argument. In fact, he used the word democracy more times than he did sharia.

Islamic ideals is everything islamic ,you are not defining something specific withing islam and then who will define it ? Definitely sharia and the mullah ,who else?

Jihad is also islamic and so is genetic mutilation and there are many other things which can be added since islam is not defined.

I know Jinnah was doing politics but that was not showing any signs of secularism as a vision for pakistan keeping in mind that his politics was leaning towards these things too,so the islamic version is far more suitable and so it became IRP .

Want to live in more delusion ?

I have not lied at all, instead, you have chosen to misrepresent history.

Liaquat and Jinnah were two different people, with two different ideas of what Pakistan's future would look like.

Liaquat didn't knew Jinnah wanted secular pakistan? LOL ...You are Fun

Back
Top Bottom