What's new

Like UPA, PM Modi on wrong track with Pak: It's not about Kashmir at all

Well dude me as Pakistani disagree and therefore cant take your comment seriously. But i do know India and Karzai have wet pants already. Once western border is settled then its a payback time for everyone who took advantage and wreaked havoc in Baluchistan and other areas. And payback is a B****h and meeting hurriyat leaders is a start.
We are waiting since 1948 , please do come, and when u wake up , please let me us know....till dreams...

We need a 100 year strategy to counter Pakistan, not an on-off response mechanism to Pakistani provocations. The Modi government should stay clear of grand theatrical gestures and focus on long-term strategy with respect to Pakistan.

Lol, last time India think of 5-10 years, now 100 year strategy? 200? :rofl::rofl:

Thank you for letting us know how Indian are so stupid to believe it.

We are waiting since 1948 , please do come, and when u wake up , please let me us know....till dreams...
I guess you should ask your generals and Modi why is so much heat on border they know something you don't know.Well forget 1948 since 1990 90000 casualties how you like that?. I hope it doesn't happen for long long time because i have respect for the adversary man in uniform but they know and so do we that everything is fair in love and war. As long as Kashmir issue exist i believe we will not change any thing as simple as that. Kashmir solution is a must before any step further.
But some of you think that someday we will abandon the Kashmir issue no sir we think that all we have to be lucky once and Kashmir will be ours. Its like you miss i hit so we are and we will be waiting and poking you until you wake up from a dream and realize that not solving the Kashmir have cost you heavily. So my friend its all about kashmir

I guess you should ask your generals and Modi why is so much heat on border they know something you don't know.Well forget 1948 since 1990 90000 casualties how you like that?. I hope it doesn't happen for long long time because i have respect for the adversary man in uniform but they know and so do we that everything is fair in love and war. As long as Kashmir issue exist i believe we will not change any thing as simple as that. Kashmir solution is a must before any step further.
But some of you think that someday we will abandon the Kashmir issue no sir we think that all we have to be lucky once and Kashmir will be ours. Its like you miss i hit so we are and we will be waiting and poking you until you wake up from a dream and realize that not solving the Kashmir have cost you heavily. So my friend its all about kashmir
currently its an emotional issue for India, and there is little chance of cost benefit analysis.
Also, India seems to be willing to impose few costs on pakistan, in a near identical way.
Its you who needs waking up. :)

Lol, last time India think of 5-10 years, now 100 year strategy? 200? :rofl::rofl:

Thank you for letting us know how Indian are so stupid to believe it.

Not like PA Gen after 50 years suddenly PA Gen. woke up n morning and state in Press conference " India is not our real enemy , Enemy is militants"

Thats is the level stupidity ... After 50 years some GEN wake up to reality.....

Back
Top Bottom