What's new

Like UPA, PM Modi on wrong track with Pak: It's not about Kashmir at all

Islamic ideals is everything islamic ,you are not defining something specific withing islam and then who will define it ? Definitely sharia and the mullah ,who else?

Jihad is also islamic and so is genetic mutilation and there are many other things which can be added since islam is not defined.

I know Jinnah was doing politics but that was not showing any signs of secularism as a vision for pakistan keeping in mind that his politics was leaning towards these things too,so the islamic version is far more suitable and so it became IRP .

Want to live in more delusion ?
You're the one living in delusions. Jinnah wanted a state where a majority Muslim population could live in peace and practice Islam freely, that is where his "Islamic ideals" comments come from, nothing more. His ideas of democracy, and the way he lived his life pretty much show that he was a secular man with a secular vision of Pakistan, if not his words, then his actions show at least that much.

Liaquat didn't knew Jinnah wanted secular pakistan? LOL ...You are Fun
It doesn't matter if Liaquat knew or not, I've said it before, they were two different people with two different ideas. You're an idiotic troll.

You can deny history and reality all you want, but facts don't change because you're arguing otherwise.

Indians should now come out of partition baggage, it become that painful only when you believe in fake Hindutva concept of Akhand Bharat. Bangladesh is almost as big a nation as Pakistan start obsession with them. :P

Last edited:
I would rather say the struggle based on islamic slogan and hatred of hindus was .
He fought his last 15 years for a communal agenda ,you can't purify yourself then in few months.

You are right that it was two nations theory but the Objective Resolution was the founding document that Pakistan won't be secular state , Liaquat Ali Khan is one of founders of Pakistan and was number 2 in the Muslim League after Jinnah, it always baffled me why Pakistanis try to avoid Two nation theory and Objective resolution as the main reason for non-secular Pakistan, instead they jump to to blame Bhutto-Ziaul Haq, they just carried on the legacy and made it more hate incited.

It seems the author is only reflecting their own acerbic thoughts, or rather perhaps if certain Indians here are to be believed.. maybe the Indian population itself is so hateful of Pakistan that they think the same is the ground reality across the border.

LOL.... you can try. But will you ? :azn: ....... can you afford to ? wars are not cheap you know :P

You already ate grass for the nukes, now all that remains is eating mud............ so why not try the humble pie ?

who said we survive after the N attack on your soil ??
let take each other countries down .. :D

I said this Long time ago, and i say it Again Pakistan is a Greedy Nation, their plan is Islamize India which will never happen, Even if we give up Kashmir, they will start Demanding Hyderabad,Deccan next citing some old cause that Nizam wanted to join pakistan etc. Next they will eat Inch by inch.
I said before its useless talking to them, Best to Built a big strong wall like the Chinese did, with Auto turrets in place all along the border, 24/7 electronic ,drone, spysat surveillance and use of Mechanized robots and drones to kill any intruders.
The second ring would involve actual army personnel on ground.With such security We will effectively stop Infiltration, while we keep building our Economy and Military.
Let Pakistan go down in its own,their jihadis target them, the flame they started to use jihadis against us is burning them.Let them fall into chaos, we shouldnt worry about what they do, just sit on sidelines and watch for another decade as they descend into chaos.
No form of Exchanges should take place, be it cultural,Technical,Entertainment or Sports in that time.
once we are developed enough they themselves will come to talk with us.
One thing i know is they are jealous of India's Success they always want to compete with us as their idea of separate nation was formed on the basis that they will live in a islamic state which will be better than India in all ways.
The moment we go ahead of them they try catchup with us, let them play catchup in Military, thereby Diverting their economy in Arms race instead of investing in peace and Economy and see how TTP and others will make use of weak Economic situation and bring down the house.

About the Article,Modi is right in cancelling talks,It is about getting rid of past and putting the present and future according to our perspective, he is changing the future and how the world will see India in coming decade as a strong power.Time has come we behaved as such, not go back to Nehruvian policy of appeasement.
Take a look at china, even slightest provocation it will raise hell, we should start learning and take some pointer from them.
Pakistan should know the NEW INDIA is a no-Nonsense one.

You're the one living in delusions. Jinnah wanted a state where a majority Muslim population could live in peace and practice Islam freely, that is where his "Islamic ideals" comments come from, nothing more. .

Good Brain Fart !! :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is also based on islamic ideals ,isn't it ?

What chootiyapa Just trying to negate the usual thing for arguments sake,We are saying the same thing :cheesy:

Jinnah wanted country with islamic ideals = Pakistan became a country with islamic ideals :angel:

What better islamic ideal that islam itself ?:victory:

It doesn't matter if Liaquat knew or not, I've said it before, they were two different people with two different ideas. You're an idiotic troll.
I'am a troll because you can't answer that a person who lived with jinnah throughout his struggle and was his chosen successor doesn't know what jinnah envisioned ? LOL

Man that's damn good theory :rofl::partay:

Again Facts:

I cannot understand the logic of those who have been deliberately and mischievously propagating that the Constitution of Pakistan will not be based on Islamic Sharia. Islamic principles today are as much applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago.
  • Address to Karachi Bar Association in 25 January 1948

Last edited:
I said this Long time ago, and i say it Again Pakistan is a Greedy Nation, their plan is Islamize India which will never happen, Even if we give up Kashmir, they will start Demanding Hyderabad,Deccan next citing some old cause that Nizam wanted to join pakistan etc. Next they will eat Inch by inch.
I said before its useless talking to them, Best to Built a big strong wall like the Chinese did, with Auto turrets in place all along the border, 24/7 electronic ,drone, spysat surveillance and use of Mechanized robots and drones to kill any intruders.
The second ring would involve actual army personnel on ground.With such security We will effectively stop Infiltration, while we keep building our Economy and Military.
Let Pakistan go down in its own,their jihadis target them, the flame they started to use jihadis against us is burning them.Let them fall into chaos, we shouldnt worry about what they do, just sit on sidelines and watch for another decade as they descend into chaos.
No form of Exchanges should take place, be it cultural,Technical,Entertainment or Sports in that time.
One thing i know is they are jealous of India's Success they always want to compete with us as their idea of separate nation was formed on the basis that they will live in a islamic state which will be better than India in all ways.
The moment we go ahead of them they try catchup with us, let them play catchup in Military, thereby Diverting their economy in Arms race instead of investing in peace and Economy and see how TTP and others will make use of weak Economic situation and bring down the house.

About the Article,Modi is right in cancelling talks,It is about getting rid of past and putting the present and future according to our perspective, he is changing the future and how the world will see India in coming decade as a strong power.Time has come we behaved as such, not go back to Nehruvian policy of appeasement.
Take a look at china, even slightest provocation it will raise hell, we should start learning and take some pointer from them.

Talking with Pakistan is always useless, the Pakistanis see India-Pakistan rivalry as a continuation of an ancient war that started with when Muhammad Bin Qasim landed in Debal and defeated Raja Dahir Sen. In Pakistani worldview Muhammad Bin Qasim represents Pakistani and Raja Dahir Sen as an Indian. Kashmir is just a mean to keep this fight go on, had Kashmir not existed, they would have found other reason for it.

What chootiyapa Just trying to negate the usual thing for arguments sake,We are saying the same thing :cheesy:

Jinnah wanted country with islamic ideals = Pakistan became a country with islamic ideals :angel:

@That Guy It always baffles me when Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Bengal were Muslim majority, who was going to stop them from following their religion freely in their provinces. Infact, when Muslim League won the provincial election in Bengal, they even organized Direct Action Day with a public holiday declared by Chief Minister Suhrawardy and karkoons of Muslim League even attacked Hindus in Hindu majority Calcutta.

Last edited:
Talking with Pakistan is always useless, the Pakistanis see India-Pakistan rivalry as a continuation of an ancient war that started with when Muhammad Bin Qasim landed in Debal and defeated Raja Dahir Sen. In Pakistani worldview Muhammad Bin Qasim represents Pakistani and Raja Dahir Sen as an Indian. Kashmir is just a mean to keep this fight go on, had Kashmir not existed, they would have found other reason for it.
Exactly, when Pakistanis gloat that Pakistan is very old they refer to the Invaders of Bharat, whom they view as their ancestors,reality is their ancestors were converts by sword from the same invaders which they vehemently deny, to claim their lineage and ancestry as arabs, turks, central asians etc. dating back 1000's of years.
Their sole aim is to emulate what the invaders couldn't do,Totally ISlamize India and for that they will go to any means even if it meant destroying themselves, its pure jealousy nothing else,they won't even realize why their country is going up in flames and their economy down in drain, in their mind only thing they want is to break India and make it Islamic.
Which will never happen,so let them keep trying, while we modernize our army.

I agree inch of your statement mate Hard but Blunt truth.

Being inspired by something isn't the same thing as being the same thing. If you're inspired to write a novel because of, say, the hobbit, that does not meant that your novel is the same thing as the hobbit. It's a foolish comparison. Correlation does not imply causation. Use common sense. Your sense of logic is one of the worst I've ever seen.

I'am a troll because you can't answer that a person who lived with jinnah throughout his struggle and was his chosen successor doesn't know what jinnah envisioned ? LOL

Man that's damn good theory :rofl::partay:

Again Facts:

I cannot understand the logic of those who have been deliberately and mischievously propagating that the Constitution of Pakistan will not be based on Islamic Sharia. Islamic principles today are as much applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago.
  • Address to Karachi Bar Association in 25 January 1948
I've already answered, if you want to ignore my comment, then that's your problem, not mine. Nowhere did I say that Liaquat didn't know what Jinnah envisioned, what I said was that it doesn't matter, because they're two different people with two different visions.

But, if you want to continue to ignore my comment, hey, more power to you. After all, ignorance is bliss.

Like I said before, getting inspired isn't the same thing as copying. Using Islamic ideals isn't the same thing as following Sharia, it simply isn't. Why do you continue to foolishly preach something that is a proven logical fallacy?

The maal(wealth) of Hyderabad was so tempting for Pakistan that they abandoned two nation theory and concept of territorial contiguity when it came to claiming Hyderabad. :lol::lol:

@That Guy It always baffles me when Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Bengal were Muslim majority, who was going to stop them from following their religion freely in their provinces. Infact, when Muslim League won the provincial election in Bengal, they even organized Direct Action Day with a public holiday declared by Chief Minister Suhrawardy and karkoons of Muslim League even attacked Hindus in Hindu majority Calcutta.
The fear was that once the British leave, the Hindu majority might seek to suppress Muslims, and seek some sort of vengence against Muslims. The demand for Pakistan was actually quite a difficult one, and it only came after long considerations. Ironically, religious Islamic parties were actually quite against it, and wanted a united India. The Muslim league, with Jinnah, founded Pakistan, so that a clash between Hindus and Muslims after the Brits left, could be avoided, and Muslims would be able to practice freely, without having to feel threatened.

I am fully willing to admit that It a precautionary move that created Pakistan, more than it was anything else.

@INDIC Everything is Written clearly ,if mind blocked like @That Guy can't read it can we do something ?? If one doesn't accept Jinnah words that it will be based on Sharia ,age kya ho sakata hai? :enjoy:

Hindi / Urdu men padlo Bhai :D

Janta:Sirji danga fasad karke bana apna pakistan sharia based nahi hoga esa log bolte hain
Jinnah: Jhoot hai !!

And @That Guy interpretates something else LOL

Indians - do you think India should have kept its cool with Pakistan when the Sharif is at his weakest?
Nope, It doesn't matter who is weakest or strongest, it is for them to decide, we only need to look after our interests not worry about putting the other nations PM in weak spot or supporting him.
Indira Gandhi made that mistake in 1971, when she exchanged 90,000 POW's when Bhutto assured her that he needs to set the house right first as his position is weak and then in 6 months they will hand over Azad Kashmir.
Sam Manekshaw told Indira Gandhi on her face, he made a fool out of you,he brought nothing to the table but went away saving his skin and 90,000 POW's.
We all know how that went after 6 months Neither Azad Kashmir was handed over nor was Bhutto alive.

We shouldn't make such mistakes that Nehru and Indira Gandhi did because of their closeness to once comrades in Independence fight.
"We only take care of our Interests, Period".
MODI did a nice thing, set precedent right for once and future generations will follow the same policy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom