What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

Can you stay on topic this is about Khalistan and Sikhs.

Thanks

Yeah - this topic is about half educated jokers on twitter fantasizing about break-up of a neighbouring country. That's a serious topic, I agree. It is as serious as #DovalBacksISIS and other pearls that are routinely washed up from a cesspool.

Then you bring in the angle of blind, ignorant hatred of people who are 5,000 miles from the place under discussion and cite it, just saying. That's very relevant - I bow down to your infinite wisdom. Then when I cite a similar example of blind, ignorant hatred to show how silly it looks, you squeal about 'stay on topic'.

Amazing.

Actually don't mind me - please trend whatever makes you happy. With all the power cuts, inflation, bombings, terror attacks and military coups, if there is some little happiness these people can get by dreaming of India's break-up, why should I mind. It doesn't harm India, and it gives these poor souls one spark of happiness in an otherwise dark night. Please continue, them and you.

Yeah - this topic is about half educated jokers on twitter fantasizing about break-up of a neighbouring country. That's a serious topic, I agree. It is as serious as #DovalBacksISIS and other pearls that are routinely washed up from a cesspool.

Then you bring in the angle of blind, ignorant hatred of people who are 5,000 miles from the place under discussion and cite it, just saying. That's very relevant - I bow down to your infinite wisdom. Then when I cite a similar example of blind, ignorant hatred to show how silly it looks, you squeal about 'stay on topic'.

Amazing.

Actually don't mind me - please trend whatever makes you happy. With all the power cuts, inflation, bombings, terror attacks and military coups, if there is some little happiness these people can get by dreaming of India's break-up, why should I mind. It doesn't harm India, and it gives these poor souls one spark of happiness in an otherwise dark night. Please continue, them and you.

So much negativity, stop stressing dude it's bad for your health.

Thanks

Trending inside PAKISTAN.

In the 80s the "Khalistan" movement was what it was because of the ISI's involvement, now this has been stemmed by the Indian security agencies Pakistanis are trying to use social media (just like the Palestinians) to stoke imaginary fires.

Total losers.

Trending inside PAKISTAN.

In the 80s the "Khalistan" movement was what it was because of the ISI's involvement, now this has been stemmed by the Indian security agencies Pakistanis are trying to use social media (just like the Palestinians) to stoke imaginary fires.

Total losers.
And what about Mukti bahinis and Baloch insurgencies?

India is discriminating Sikhs, Muslim, Dalits and Christains. This state have always sponsored Hindu Terrorism against its minorities, Not just that but a well known Hindu terrorist Mr Narendra Modi is their Prime minister, Now how world's most significant minorities of India can stay safe under a government of mass murderer.

India is discriminating Sikhs, Muslim, Dalits and Christains. This state have always sponsored Hindu Terrorism against its minorities, Not just that but a well known Hindu terrorist Mr Narendra Modi is their Prime minister, Now how world's most significant minorities of India can stay safe under a government of mass murderer.
Pakistan must raise this issue in UN.

abhi to party shoro hui hai.

Hahaha after becoming a TT you have now biased and irrational views. Congrats you are now a TT certified joker :D

I wonder if there are real people in Pakistan on social websites. Because most of the time top trending on Twitter in Pakistan is about India or India bashing. Maybe they are the real ones, obsessed with India.

How about first liberating Pakistani part of Khalistan :what: Then we can liberate the other part. ..
Since Pakistanis are so eager to liberate Khalistan they should first start with their own. :sick:

sikhs have more compatibility with muslims they should have opted for pakistan as their country they went with hindus in 1947 and they are paying its price :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom