What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

I have no issue if khalistan wants to cede with pakistan then for larger punjab province, lahore is ok as a capital. Ya its ok if khalistan wants to join pakistan ,they r welcome.

You mean to say Infidels conquering and making Lahore and Pakistani Punjab as their part of their Khalsa is ok to you?

You mean to say Infidels conquering and making Lahore and Pakistani Punjab as their part of their Khalsa is ok to you?
Very poor comprehension skills. What i wrote and what u are making out of it.

Read cbise course books again, then come back to internet.

I have no issue if khalistan wants to cede with pakistan then for larger punjab province, lahore is ok as a capital. Ya its ok if khalistan wants to join pakistan ,they r welcome.

I like your approach. Let the people decide. If the Kashmiri want to join Pakistan, stay independent or join India, they can decide. Its the so called democratic India that is preventing Kashmiri their choice. So much for Indian democracy.

Very poor comprehension skills. What i wrote and what u are making out of it.

Read cbise course books again, then come back to internet.

My comprehension skills are ok . Your understanding is not correct. Lets talk as per your understanding then

Since when Pakistani Mullahs become secular and are giving away their religion and territory to infidels?

I like your approach. Let the people decide. If the Kashmiri want to join Pakistan, stay independent or join India, they can decide. Its the so called democratic India that is preventing Kashmiri their choice. So much for Indian democracy.

Where are the Sikhs shouting for Independence in India? I only see Pakistanis crying or fake American Sikhs on payroll.

Very legitimate demand by Sikhs,khalistan should be a free country with Lahore as its capital but unlike Previous Sikh empire khalistan should be inclusive there should be no (in future)

1.persecution of Pathan and kashmiri Muslims by Sikhs especially their women

2.Unlike Sikh empire Badshahi Mosque should not be converted into Horse Stable in khalistan

3.Azan shouldn't be banned unlike Akalis

Very legitimate demand by Sikhs,khalistan should be a free country with Lahore as its capital but unlike Previous Sikh empire khalistan should be inclusive there should be no (in future)

1.persecution of Pathan and kashmiri Muslims by Sikhs especially their women

2.Unlike Sikh empire Badshahi Mosque should not be converted into Horse Stable in khalistan

3.Azan shouldn't be banned unlike Akalis

My comprehension skills are ok . Your understanding is not correct. Lets talk as per your understanding then

Since when Pakistani Mullahs become secular and are giving away their religion and territory to infidels?

Redirecting u again to ur cbse english course books.

Last time Pakistan tried to liberate Khalistan....they lost Siachen
Then Pakistan tried to liberate Kashmir....they lost East Pakistan
Now again Khalistan.....you may loose Baluchistan :D

Oh yeahhhh whatever to make you happy.......:rolleyes:

Well we had balls to.make enemy surrender, cant say the same for you, now go and support trend on TWITTER, it would really help you liberate Khalistan...
You will observe after shocks shortly.
:)

Back
Top Bottom