What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

Not we, but as Sikhs are gaining popularity they will , They have potential to create hype on International forums and They may bring their case to UN, we and others just need to support their demands and raise Kashmir issue as well.

Ok :(

not worthy of a thread,
a while ago ive also seen trends such as #IndiaWithBalochistan, #IndiaLiberateBalochistan,

such trends are well, Trendy but they're pretty insignificant.
Thanks dude, you got the award for first sensible post.

I was going through history and partition of India is known as bloody partiiton where in Sikhs/hindus and Muslims kiiled each other in large numbers. If Sikhs killed muslims during that time how come they are comfortable with muslims ? Correct me please if I am wrong.

that was the biggest mistakes sikhs did they should have joined hands with muslims at that time to bring whole punjab for pakistan and the most important thing was the partition of punjab which was the real golden sparrow of subcontinent sikhs missed the chance and now they are struggling for khalistan

Similarly Syed Salahuddin UJC cheif and his allied groups are freedom fighters.
If Balochs insurgency is our concern then WTH you are giving arms,training and financial support to these thugs involved in mass murders.
Yes we admit we support Kashmiri freedom fighters.
It is time for you to accept responsibility for law and order situation in our country.
i will give you suggestion to stop increments in you defense budget at least your people require proper sanitation and toilets.
:D
Be rest assured nobody was waiting for you to admit.
India is not involved in Balochistan in anyway. Stop blaming others for your own making, get a grip of yourself and deal with it.
I hear Bramdagh Bugti is present in Switzerland, giving interviews in public.
Nice of you to mention toilets.. Did you know the budget for sanitation that has been sanctioned recently in India is more than Pakistan's military budget ? :enjoy:

:D
Be rest assured nobody was waiting for you to admit.
India is not involved in Balochistan in anyway. Stop blaming others for your own making, get a grip of yourself and deal with it.
I hear Bramdagh Bugti is present in Switzerland, giving interviews in public.
Nice of you to mention toilets.. Did you know the budget for sanitation that has been sanctioned recently in India is more than Pakistan's military budget ? :enjoy:
We don't dream to become regional power like you at least our life style is much better then your nationals.
BTW how you can surely claim his presence in Switzerland?
Defend statement of your national security adviser.

Damn you were hitting on me???? I gonna puke, go find yourself a goat or guy or gal or whatever.
:D You will not understand kid.

that was the biggest mistakes sikhs did they should have joined hands with muslims at that time to bring whole punjab for pakistan in the most important thing was the partition of punjab which is the real golden sparrow of subcontinent sikhs missed the chance and now they are struggling for khalistan

I fully agree. Looking beyond this opportunism such a situation would have been helpful to both muslims and sikhs. Sikhs would form around 16% of the Pakistani population and would have a much larger stake in the running of the state than they have as 2% in India. They are also richer so they would be in strong positions in the newly formed Pakistan just like the 50000 Sikhs who stayed back in Pakistan are. Minorities have a way of building strong bonds between communities and inter religious interaction, I believe reduces the chances of one becoming a fanatic. This contact could have helped Pakistan by promoting religious peace and could have eliminated terrorism.

Furthermore the reasons sikhs are demanding khalistan are very similar to the reasons we wanted Pakistan. They just want the space and freedom to operate under their own laws and rules-they do not want to be lumped as Hindus which is why the Anand Kharaj Act was a big victory. They are also led by an event, the 1984 massacre directed by Tytler much like we suffered the partition riots, often directed by men like Nehru

I fully agree. Looking beyond this opportunism such a situation would have been helpful to both muslims and sikhs. Sikhs would form around 16% of the Pakistani population and would have a much larger stake in the running of the state than they have as 2% in India. They are also richer so they would be in strong positions in the newly formed Pakistan just like the 50000 Sikhs who stayed back in Pakistan are. Minorities have a way of building strong bonds between communities and inter religious interaction, I believe reduces the chances of one becoming a fanatic. This contact could have helped Pakistan by promoting religious peace and could have eliminated terrorism.

Furthermore the reasons sikhs are demanding khalistan are very similar to the reasons we wanted Pakistan. They just want the space and freedom to operate under their own laws and rules-they do not want to be lumped as Hindus which is why the Anand Kharaj Act was a big victory. They are also led by an event, the 1984 massacre directed by Tytler much like we suffered the partition riots, often directed by men like Nehru

Very informative:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom