What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

We don't dream to become regional power like you at least our life style is much better then your nationals.
Huh ? What was that ? Expected us to follow your suit ? That's the stupidest comment I have heard in days.

See, our priorities are, let's say different..
Also, talking about lifestyle, I was going through this index recently..India scores 115 and Pakistan scores 37 there..
Quality of Life

BTW how you can surely claim his presence in Switzerland?

Read some news. Don't play pocket-wicket all the time..

Swiss unlikely to extradite Pakistani separatist
I've been there once. Very nice place. Seems like he is having a great time there.
Defend statement of your national security adviser.

He is saying the right thing. He is talking about retaliation on the event of an act of aggression. Which rule-book of the World says that's wrong ? Correct me if I'm wrong, just one post back you were chest-thumping, saying you support terrorists ? Right ? There, that was the reaction for the likes of you.

Last edited:
Huh ? What was that ? Expected us to follow your suit ? That's the stupidest comment I have heard in days.

See, our priorities are, let's say different..
Also, talking about lifestyle, I was going through this index recently..India scores 115 and Pakistan scores 37 there..
Quality of Life

BTW how you can surely claim his presence in Switzerland?

Read some news. Don't play pocket-wicket all the time..

Swiss unlikely to extradite Pakistani separatist
I've been there once. Very nice place. Seems like he is having a great time there.

He is saying the right thing. He is talking about retaliation on the event of an act of aggression. Which rule-book of the World says that's wrong ? Correct me if I'm wrong, just one post back you were chest-thumping, saying you support terrorists ? Right ? There, that was the reaction for the likes of you.
Exactly this is the thing i want.
Thankyou.:)

I fully agree. Looking beyond this opportunism such a situation would have been helpful to both muslims and sikhs. Sikhs would form around 16% of the Pakistani population and would have a much larger stake in the running of the state than they have as 2% in India. They are also richer so they would be in strong positions in the newly formed Pakistan just like the 50000 Sikhs who stayed back in Pakistan are. Minorities have a way of building strong bonds between communities and inter religious interaction, I believe reduces the chances of one becoming a fanatic. This contact could have helped Pakistan by promoting religious peace and could have eliminated terrorism.

Furthermore the reasons sikhs are demanding khalistan are very similar to the reasons we wanted Pakistan. They just want the space and freedom to operate under their own laws and rules-they do not want to be lumped as Hindus which is why the Anand Kharaj Act was a big victory. They are also led by an event, the 1984 massacre directed by Tytler much like we suffered the partition riots, often directed by men like Nehru

Forget about minorities who are living in Pakistan, their dead can't get proper respectful religious last rites done.
Hindus and Sikhs 'suffering from lack of cremation grounds in Pakistan' | Daily Mail Online

Hey..cmon man.. you are confusing me now..
Yes your people are living in paradise in our country we are dying of thirst and hunger. :D
We support Kashmir liberation and you don't support Baloch separatists.
LOL

Pakistan will be the first country to recognize Khalistan, Fuking Bhutt0 missed a great chance of Khalistan in 80's now we will fully support Khalistan movement because our Sikh brothers have suffered enough. #FreeKhalistan

Pakistan will be the first country to recognize Khalistan, Fuking Bhutt0 missed a great chance of Khalistan in 80's now we will fully support Khalistan movement because our Sikh brothers have suffered enough. #FreeKhalistan
img-thing

Yeah just like pakistan did for taliban in afghanistan. Khalistan is more threat to pakistan than india. Even if khalistan is created , their next step would be to recover land from pakistan which has sikh holy places like nankana sahib. At the end they will connive/collude with india to get back their territory.

Bottom line: dont set fire to your *** again.

Ban ke rahe ga Khaalistan.

Khaalistan Jindabad.

Yeah just like pakistan did for taliban in afghanistan. Khalistan is more threat to pakistan than india. Even if khalistan is created , their next step would be to recover land from pakistan which has sikh holy places like nankana sahib. At the end they will connive/collude with india to get back their territory.

Bottom line: dont set fire to your *** again.

Let them get land from you guys first then we can negotiate :P

Let them get land from you guys first then we can negotiate :P
Only other country (US) that does shoot first and ask questions later, is in deep crap all over the world. Pakistan wants to emulate that ,good luck:enjoy:.

Back
Top Bottom