What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

CJtv42tUEAAp8pX.jpg:large

Here's the original one - disappointingly poor sketching skills I must say - even the liberation caricatures lack "originality"...

bloch_firekureel_20130618.jpg

See internet Jihadi...there is a word for people like you: 'Coward'. Do you have the guts to pick up gun??? Firing on someone else shoulders behind internet walls in your comfy home and enjoying biryani is easy.

I can picture you. You must be a short fat middle aged person writing nonsense and luring young guys to pick up guns.

Hope you are not this guy :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
Screenshot.png

Yes this is my picture.
BTW my waist is just 29.:pakistan::rofl:

By 2020 the whole of Kashmir will be liberated and become a state of the Union of India including GB! :-)

By the way, have you seen the map of so called Khalistan? It includes parts of Pakistan too! :lol: Here...

0bdd49f33c6f3c82188c3a8c6eafc715.jpg

So that includes Pakistan Punjab too!

You just put your foot in your mouth! :partay: But that's a disease with most of your friends out here!! Good education is the need of the hour! :azn:

They are trolling you...it is no use writing such long post. Unfortunately, we cannot post on Baluchistan, Paktoonistan and Sindudesh.

Even Punjabis itself does not want such.Its a small certain group of people.Same people who protest wherever modi goes & day night asks for petition..:lol:It might be orgasmic for our neighbors but we don't care

We support Free Khalistan movement but it doesn't mean that we won't capture and rule Khalistan for another 1000 years after Ghazwa Hind. -- Zaid Hamid Best comedian (an account from FB)

View attachment 237009
Yes this is my picture.
BTW my waist is just 29.:pakistan::rofl:

See it must be 49...I am sure the last time you measured your waist it must be 20 years ago.

If you are young as you claim...then there no blood flowing in you...it must be water. How can be one so young, be passionate on an issue such as Kalistan and not pick up gun.

I agree with our Bakistani birathers on twitter - there should be a Khalistan with its capital at Lahore, the historical capital of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and with its spiritual centre at Nankana Sahib, the birthplace of Guru Nanak. These places were ruled by Sikhs and should be rightfully returned to them.

No? Then stop mental masturbation about breakup of other countries. On the other hand, this is one of the few pleasures you people have in life, so please continue.

See it must be 49...I am sure the last time you measured your waist it must be 20 years ago.

If you are young as you claim...then there no blood flowing in you...it must be water. How can be one so young, be passionate on an issue such as Kalistan and not pick up gun.
:rofl:

Here in the UK I know lots of Sikhs who hate India/Hindus. Just saying.

it seems p@kistani just learned how to use twitter......

:rofl::rofl: :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom