What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Indus Valley civilization which is in pakistan was hindu civilization :woot:

Didn't know pakistanis are hindus.. thanks for educating me ;)
He was talking about the long past before Muslim invasion of India.

You mean Indus Valley civilization which is in pakistan was hindu civilization :woot:

Didn't know pakistanis are hindus.. thanks for educating me ;)
He was talking about the long past before Muslim invasion of India.

Why is Falun Gong active in every China town I visit in the west? I never even knew of this group until I see them with all these banners and photos in China town.
Said Falun Gong is used by western to overthrow CCP's rule in China. The goverment blot it out without any hesitation. If people got owned by this one, your country is gonna ruin. As a Christian, i live in safety in my hometown. I'm telling you lots of CCP leaders are 'invisible' Christian.

I am Catholic. PLA is God's instrument to liberate the oppressed and starving in india from the evil brahmanists.

Said Falun Gong is used by western to overthrow CCP's rule in China. The goverment blot it out without any hesitation. If people got owned by this one, your country is gonna ruin. As a Christian, i live in safety in my hometown. I'm telling you lots of CCP leaders are 'invisible' Christian.

Most the people I saw looked Chinese though they had setup like stands in China town with all these pictures of people killed in China etc. So the CCP leaders have to hide their religion? I never knew Christianity is growing so much in China, is people becoming more religious you think?

2007-11-14-manchesterhf.jpg

This is what I see in Manchester China town when I went to eat Chinese food.

Conspiracy theories!!! really?
CCP got a special Visa for people from AP(or South Tibet whatever it is called), Indian Customs won't allow you to be on board if you hold that special Visa. Any other way to make it through instead of slipping across? I mean people from AP is more sensitive than from any other Indian territory, hope it will be fine in the future.

I am Catholic. PLA is God's instrument to liberate the oppressed and starving in india from the evil brahmanists.
You are shamed to be a Catholic, keep it to your self except trolling all the way down. Don' make Enemy fed up with.:hitwall:

Only one out of more than a 100 self-immolations have taken place in india (that too by someone who came from tibet recently). take that ratio as well.

the way people to express their dissatisfaction are different from area to area.i'm sure there are some tibetans who have complaints.and there are surely more Hans or indians who have complaints.but the way is diverse according to different culture.some prefer self-immolation,others choose suicide attacks or killing other people.recently 29 killed in US.you cann't get the reallity from the only indicator self-immolation,and you cann't attribute all these events to the willing of independance.the reason may lovelorn or bankruptcy,god knows.For those with malicious intentions,everything is due to ......

When I die I wish my ashes are scattered in Mount kailash (Tibet) that would be nice :)

Sometimes communication is a better way to convince than trolling and threatening.

SinoChallenger is not even Chinese I do not think from most of his post he loves just bashing Indians and Hindus :cheesy:

CCP got a special Visa for people from AP(or South Tibet whatever it is called), Indian Customs won't allow you to be on board if you hold that special Visa. Any other way to make it through instead of slipping across? I mean people from AP is more sensitive than from any other Indian territory, hope it will be fine in the future.

Please look at these Arunachali inhabitants (flicker photo stream) and tell me why they can get special visas and we from other places cannot.

Chhat Puja - a set on Flickr

the way people to express their dissatisfaction are different from area to area.i'm sure there are some tibetans who have complaints.and there are surely more Hans or indians who have complaints.but the way is diverse according to different culture.some prefer self-immolation,others choose suicide attacks or killing other people.recently 29 killed in US.you cann't get the reallity from the only indicator self-immolation,and you cann't attribute all these events to the willing of independance.the reason may lovelorn or bankruptcy,god knows.For those with malicious intentions,everything is due to ......
Immolation is a way of local Tibetan show their love to the Buddha, not the love they have with Dalai Lama. Instigate innocent self-immolation for dirty political purpose is not appreciated and will be imposed punishment. Life is more precious than anything else. Some Tibetan always try to make a better life after death by doing sacrifice, why not now?

When religious become a burden, You should figure our a better way to host your self.

You see it is a game they playing so they can say oh AP is our very own people so we give you visas to the 'motherland' :disagree: we Indians know better it is just the land and the resources they after nothing else.
Its a typical way of PRC bargaining with India regarding border dispute. Nothing more and nothing less. It will be fine when the border dispute is settled down. BTW, will normal Indian civillians agree with self immolation as a way to worship Buddha? If anyone else with sick intended to courage the follower to do this BS by hook and crook, will you guys stand with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom